PIZZA GATE. PIZZA GATE. PIZZA GATE. PIZZA GATE

Good going, goys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Good going, goys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off and die shithead

It's goyim, not goys you stupid goy.

That shit is worse than chanology
Off yourselves retards

#StopTheInvestigation

pasta is everywhere ctr back or something else
There are no brakes on the pizzagate train

Is this pasta?

the more they shill the more I realize Pizzagate is real shit

Are you a pedo?

Wait, guys. I have proof that it was a false flag!

What? What do you mean confirmation bias isn't a source? What about my FEELINGS?!?!! MUH PODESTA REEEEE

Well since these fuckers are guilty by preponderance of the evidence, it's quite probably they could be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

So if the pedos face court, this was vigilantism. If not, then false flag to protect them while calling for censorship.

i think so. check this out user.

Our most established conservative newspaper, the FAZ, calls out Sup Forums as the origin of #pizzagate.
I'm laughing in tears, how could this even become better?

Good going, faggot, You are literally supporting pedophilia.

Well played, shill, well played indeed.

What a good goy you are being today, OP

It's only that funny cause James is 100% up to some shady shit, they've just got such strong contingency plans that his restaurant is squeaky clean now. The operation is modular, they took it somewhere else. Let's get some damning evidence already, sick of waiting, sick of these people thinking they're gonna get away without consequence! Get some goddamn solid proof or, ya know what, a bullet through James' head will certainly suffice! Time to burn in the holy fire, James!!

Did someone just say Free Pizza?

Stop shitting yourself in public

It's rude

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Good going, goys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people"/

lel

Was there ever a point where Alex Jones didn't come across like a total schizo?

Fucking hell Hans

Good going, goys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from John Podesta to James Alefantis look like complete schizos.

Well played, goyim, well played indeed.

We did it for THE LULZ

>preponderance of the evidence

i don't think you know what this phrase means kid. if you did, you would know no one is guilty of anything.