Kebabs are hugely antisemitic

>kebabs are hugely antisemitic
>jews are fleeing germany and neighbouring countries because of the influx of "refugees"
>Sup Forums thinks the refugee crisis was orchestrated by jews

are you retarded or just sandnogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no answer
I fucking thought so

where are the jews fleeing to? is there a country where they automatically qualify for citizenship?

No they're not
That's just the crap they're selling you

Muslims are the blunt tool of jews, puppets of jews, created by jews, are B-grade jews

look at the similarities

Islam was created by disenfranchised jews once the main mob had headed off to Khazarland

Paedophilia
low iq
tribal
insular

Jews and muslims same claws of the one crab. Working the pincer tactic

don't be fooled

jews always fucked other jews to help Israel , same ww2 .

that sounds like an extraordinary claim
what's your evidence

From the horses mouth - some things are not hard to miss these days.

But where's the proof that Muslims are working with Jews? It's more like Jews are just using Muslims.

It must be hard being this stupid.

"let's send europe the people we hate to weaken them, meanwhile we take all european jews in because it's their birthright to be here"
what's not to understand here?

Muslims are 90 IQ and are easily manipulated by the jews. ISIS = IS-rael's I-slamic S-tate.

White christians on the other hand invented the nuclear bomb, are 100+ IQ and are generally better

Why would the jews strategically place several hundred thousand radicalized ISIS muslims from a warzone in the center of Europe? ISIS muslims that organize via cell phone and internet, both of which the jews have full control over?

Gee I wonder why.

All the jews have to do is pretend to be the Shah of ISIS online and then tell european ISIS terrorist cells to strike here and there and kill this and that person.

It's called collateral damage

Same as the holohoax to create israel at the end of WW2

>brazilian intellectual

...Not sure if serious.

I thought this was understood already, it's not all the Jews that are behind the evils of this world, it's just the elite jew , and (((they))) benefit greatly from the Muslim influx

Hint: It's not Israel

>let's send people that hate us to terrorize and kill our relatives so they'll be forced to leave the countries they've lived for 3+ generations and come to this shithole in the middle east where we're perpetually at war with the exact same people that hate us

>what a great plan

so either you're retarded, or the jews are

By the way OP

jews will never leave Germany or Europe

ever

Haven't you learned

The Jews just means rich assholes. I realise this is confusing so iv stopped saying The Jews.

read what Theodor Herlz wrote back in 1870~

it was either the ME or the Patagonia

Bonus: if you have to chose between 2 options, chose the 3rd. Around that time, Argentina backstabbed Chile and gained the Patagonia. Latter then, Jews moved to Middle East, and nowadays, the whole south of Argentina is covered in Jews, same with Chilean's south. Things are gonna get awry in the future

>so either you're retarded, or the jews are
or maybe you are lacking information.

when someone says 'jews' in these contexts you believe it is spoken about the entire nation.

Magical creature you are.

israel wants to bolster its citizens with jews...what better way yo get them to flee there?

>#notalljews

what's the point of (((this))) then?
I mean I always thought idiotically judging people based on broad categories was an SJW thing

you are too slow and i gtg feed my pet lizard and finish restoring my sega mega drive.

Please have a seat, and maybe you can ask this (((person))) right here:

so you just have no argument then

It's the Brazilian inbred sand rat again eh?

>But goy! Muslims hate Jews so why would Jews be behind the great flooding of Europe?

Simple. They just get the military to protect their communities/temples/stores like they do in France and Palestine. This also doubly ensures that angry goys can't put them on community trial.

Normally they infiltrate our HR/budgetary/consultation departments and get taxpayers cash thrown at this shit. Rarely do they actually show their hand yet they still do it more than any other group. Jews and Muslims are different sides of the same coin, the genetic brothers deserve the same fate.

Jews love to play the victim.

Jewish schools here get millions for security against the Muslims.

Exactly it's happening in Quebec where the kikes flood us with third world scum and then get preferential treatment and full time security for their enclaves by Montreal Police. We've already seen it in France and even in Palestine where it's 90% Muslim and yet Jews have almost no fear of being attacked by the people they are colonizing. This police state is coming to the west courtesy of Jewish sponsored mass immigration.

It's not what happens to the jews that matters, it's what happens to the white race

>flag

why dont you put some more makeup on and suck my dick, tranny?

ISIS never even lifted a finger against israel. really makes you think

>It's more like Jews are just using Muslims.

This. Muslims are useful idiots for the Jews. Muslims are dumb muscle for the Jews.

>Female
>Rabbi
Nice meme.

Jews and Muslims want nothing more for than the European races to be destroyed. Muslims will work with Jews because they surround Israel with hundreds of millions of pedo worshipers sitting on trillion dollar sovereign wealth funds. Even a cursory glance at history shows the Jews opened the gates to Muslims for 1,000 years.

>america likes japan
>Americans flee japan before the bombs dropped
>people think america dropped the bombs
that's what you sound like

that's what he said, idiot

Derp
>>Zionists and Marxist both unironically take recognition for migrant crisis when skewed as positive multicult
>>deny when it's related to negative
>>bitch and moan about the Israeli population not having enough Jews
>>set double standards for itself &a everywhere else

You don't get it. They aren't thinking short term and they don't give a fuck about the common Jew.

They want Israel to be 100% Jew and they want the rest of the world to be a mixing pot.

Most Islamic countries have age of consent at 18. Tunisia has it at 20.

?

>implying the jewish elite have ever cared about the wellbeing of the average jew

It's not planned, Joao. They just act on instinct. That instinct is to weaken nationalists or at least divert their focus on something other than Jews.

There's a reason that so many nationalists in Europe are pro-kike.

Fuck me
>>Shalom Hammer

With memes like that it's no wonder ((they)) are so powerful

>pedo worshippers

Muhammad wasn't a pedo and Muslims don't worship him.

Jews aren't a havemind. They all are selfish scumbags, so what may benefit some jews, can also harm other jews.

>hemoptysis and hematemesis is hugely lethal
>Yersinia pestis is spreading to other hostsafter after pandemic infection
>humans think pandemic infections are caused by the Yersinia pestis bacterium

Jew is not a cohesive collective one group.
It has infighting and there is a sect of jews trying to holocaust the other side, while blaming others for thus. ...
FFS.....
Enter level conspiracy shit brah.

doesnt she live in a rich as fuck area though?

>he doesn't see the full picture
>he thinks (((their))) schemes are that simple

>>kebabs are hugely antisemitic

why they never attack israel then?