This is the king of Sweden. Why doesn't he say anything about his country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NvzF1_f0Pw
unvis.it/expressen.se/nyheter/kungen-om-flyktingar-maste-hjalpa-folk-i-nod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he is a protestant, thus a liberal.

This is Finland President

youtube.com/watch?v=6NvzF1_f0Pw

He's pretty vocal, man. He posts like ten bbc lover threads on here and Sup Forums everyday.

Kek

he's french.

a merchant

merchant

merchant

Probably another blackmailed pedo

this

(((bernadotte)))

unvis.it/expressen.se/nyheter/kungen-om-flyktingar-maste-hjalpa-folk-i-nod/

He looks like so unlifelike there, I'd say he was a Gerry Anderson puppet. So he's probably a Mysteron.

Man's too busy his new lady, Minnie.
They say she's a real low-down hoochie-koocher.

If he is actually able to realise what ordinary people are going through, I'd think he's still weighing the pros and cons of speaking out. It the King were to actually push a political agenda it would divide the country. His words wouldn't turn anyone to a particular side, it would just deepen the trenches. I think the King saying immigration needs to stop would mean pulling the plug, making it OK for everyone to say. It would also revitalise the republican movement, which atm is irrelevant.

Didn't Swedish posters said the king and the entire royalty is as inbred as fuck?

King Cuck

He's not Swedish do.

This guy looks like Big Bird what tafuck

Elizabeth II is a protestant

no. the king is french, the queens dad is german and her mother is brazilian (white though)

the crown princess' husband, prince daniel, was literally a peasant who owned a gym.

>captain scarlet
Fucking flashback.

Because he is not allowed to

I apologize. I mistaken him for another king that got married with a nigger and he apparently come from a line of inbreds that got posted here.

has she ever voiced political opinions?

wtf i love bbc now

He gets the tax payers money why would he say anything? He's living the good life and if he criticize the leftist government they might overthrow the monarch

Why don't we just adopt a king from Africa?

Has he been critical at all?

Our queen said that shitskins dont become danes just by living here. ie BTFO'ing the retarded notion of magic soil that turns animals into humans simply by them standing on it.

I also think she said something about multiculturalism not working.

That thousand yard stare says plenty to me.

Well your government is also less cucked than ours. I'm not sure if he has said anything, but believe me he'll be much more vocal if SD gets high support next election or any other right wing government. His father was a nazi supporter, there's rumors that he had a picture of Adolf Hitler in the royal castle till they knew Germany had lost and then they replaced it with Churchill. Our queen's father was also a member of the nazi party in Germany, he was a german businessman.

Because he is a weak little faggot that noone respects.

because he lives the life of luxury and he doesent care about the Swedish people

YOU HAVE A KING?
sweden has failed monarchy, it's time to disappear from the map

Very nice. Many of our lords and counts are very nationalistic from my experience. Which is nice, the old aristocracy seems to be alive still.

Quite a few of our companies were nazies aswell. Carlsberg beer used the swastika as their logo until 45 when they were sure the germans had lost. There are still swastikas all over their old factory. Pic related, notice the spire.

and she is a satanist pedophile whose country is letting brown men rape children on an industrial scale

so you're telling me you're not even led by a Sultan? You fucking white male, you're so bigoted and anti-progress, I'm literally shaking

THIS
Come on Sweden, it's literally 2016, disadvantaged PoS children are literally shaking because of your racism.

Haha that's fucking cool man. When nazi germany invaded Norway their king tried to flee to Sweden but our government told them we'd imprison him and send him to Germany if he tried, even tho he was obviously a friend with our king. Your queen I think is less cucked I think, at least in public. Our journalists always pressure our king and ask him if sandniggers can be considered swedish when they get citizenship and I think he said they could be but I'm not so sure if he believes it himself. At least your monarch can express their nationalism without being hung in the town square

Yeah, for now atleast. Our cuckening is steadily progressing sadly. I hope your king and nobel families are nationalistic deep down. I know many danish lords/counts are friends with swedish lords/counts. The old nobel families mix quite alot and they all seem to know eachother. (I have done some research for an old project).

Well, he's the king of Sweden, of all places.

cucks
you guys are pathetic
I'm not buying volvo or ikea ever again

the dude got critizised for making pro-eu speech back when we had a denate about joining EU. go figure.
Those french faggots ain't my monarchy

Yeah it sucks asshole that they're frenchies, doesn't feel like vår konung like Gustaf II Adolf and Karl XII

Because he's French. Not Swedish ;^)

trained to defer to elected cucks, not a leader, Swedish reticence. also has a past full of debauchery, so probably frightened of being outted as a pedo (which he is suspected to be)

Jesus Christ he was a BIG BOI.

>what is Oliver Cromwell?
>what is the overwhelming majority of white Americans?

Getting rid of the whole "Pope" spook and uncucking yourself from the "organized religion as political authority" meme is a good thing.

I'll agree that the Catholic church probably has a more logical doctrine but giving organized religion political power is fucking retarded.

While we are on the subject of sweden, Åhléns uploaded this to their facebook page.

All the comments are pretty much women going "OMG SO BEAUTIFUL SO PROGRESSIVE WOW I DON'T EVEN SEE THE GENDER THAT'S HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM"

for Catholics

>In the near future, you'll need to specify the race of the french and the german too