BREAKING: Federal judge orders recount in Michigan

BREAKING: Federal judge orders recount in Michigan

wthr.com/article/judge-orders-michigan-election-recount-to-begin-monday

Other urls found in this thread:

migop.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/04/michigan-recount-decision-jill-stein-donald-trump/94952282/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Goldsmith)))

They won't finish it before December 13 (deadline) and Trump won't get the electoral votes.

Same with pennsylvania and wisconsin.

If a recount isn't finished, do they not take the result of the first count by default ?

that pic, lost it

Not how it works.

into the ovens he goes.

How many recounts has MI already done by now?

dont listen to retarded shit shills like
if it happens the congress, who is republican, will vote trump in

faggots like the one mentioned above are trying to put that shitty narrative in, but never link to any source lol

keep dreaming hillshills, soon trump will be president and your day will come

because, do not forget, the list with all your names is out. Names, family, home, friends... you are all a walking target

and the first to go will be ben fischbein

if this somehow ends up with hillary in the presidency at this point, it means that one user's prophecy will be advanced a further stage

They will be BTFO by Michigan SC decision (the hearing is set to be on Tuesday). 5-2 Republicans
Don't be autistic. It barely has some coverage in the news outlets.

Does he have the authority to do so?

nope
see
it's a state matter, not federal, and if it does go through, it will be taken to the federal SCOTUS and be stuck in gridlock

specify?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

ooooh I wish a nigga wud

just gonna expose fraud that favored Hillary, just like in Nevada.

>Goldsmith

uuh, I don't have the link to hand.

it was a post on Sup Forums from ages back that outlined how this election and spiral into ww3 would go, and it was true up until trump winning, though I guess if it's snatched from under him that'd still be in line with the prophecy

Hey guise, Jill Stein here. Cud I have some more money pls?

over 70k undervotes to be counted by Hillary supporters, most of those will turn into Hillary votes and she wins the state by ~40-50k

Please don I'm sick of winning!!

you are about to loose bigly

This cant be right. The principled left all told us that questioning the results of the election was a threat to democracy. Surely this isnt happening.

arent there a ton of federal judges? what makes this guy so important? cant others overrule him?

The already certified the electors for Trump

Which is probably he point. They are trying to stall on all fronts so that voices of the people in these states aren't counted in the electoral vote. Yes, this is the DEMOCRAT party doing this. 100℅ exposed for the central command and control authoritarian party they actually are now.

>THEY WILL GET BTFO BY SUPREME COURT ON TUESDAY
THEY WILL GET BTFO BY SUPREME COURT ON TUESDAY
>THEY WILL GET BTFO BY SUPREME COURT ON TUESDAY

They are deadlocked, thus the federal ruling will win out. This is a big deal. The Democrats are attempting to stall so these states won't count in the electoral vote. These fuckers all need to be tried for treason. Trump better not let the huge stack of corruption and subversion go. Fuck unity with these tyrants. Justice. Now.

I'm convinced these recounts are just a leftist job creation program at this point.

what the fuck is his head. its literally an egg shape.

A FUCKING CONEHEAD

I don't think pol understands the gravity of this situation. The left is going to use federal judges to ensure these states are not counted in the electoral vote. This means Congress decides. They do not have to pick Trump. They could pick Paul Ryan or some shit. WAKE THE FUCK UP THIS SHOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE THREAD ON POL

It doesn't matter.
Both Michigan and Wisconsin could flip, and the election would still favor Trump.

OP is a fellow Hoosier ^^

>orders immediate recount so observers have only hours to organize and drive out

Stein ia doing the exact same thing in PA. Appealing to fed court
WI is unlikely to flip though

And how about when a federal judge tells PA they must also recount? How are people not getting this?

It's nit about flipping. It's about delaying so the states aren't counted. Thus Congress decides. Thus someone that ISN'T TRUMP is installed.

WAKE THE FUCK UP POL THIS IS A BIG DEAL

People from michigan, volunteer to the recount

migop.org/
>migop.org/
migop.org/
>migop.org/
migop.org/
>migop.org/

Already doing it on Thursday :)

The Democrats know they lost this election and they have a !minimal chance if flipping WI, MI or PA. These stunts and tactics are the beginning of their process to try to unravel the electoral college, which won't happen.

If SCOTUS has a tie result, the lower court ruling stands.

she has to prove voter fraud in order to get a recount in penn

Why do you think Obama federal judges will decide to work in Trump's favor? Tell me what scenario you're living in. Break your normalcy bias and understand what is happening here. These three states will not be counted in the electoral vote. That is an unavoidable fact unless we somehow can conclude Obama judges will not induce such a situation. So this means Congress is going to decide the president. They dont have to pick trump or Hillary. And you're telling me "no, it just won't happen". Why do you have so much faith in Obama judges?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>They could pick Paul Ryan or some shit.
Twelfth amendment, motherfucker. They can only pick POTUS from the top three candidates with electoral votes, and only two for VPOTUS.

There only being two candidates with ANY electoral votes, it's strictly Trump vs Hillary.

No she doesn't. She just has to go to a federal judge. Look at the god damn OP. WAKE THE FUCK UP POL

>they pick jeb!
>everyone gets BTFO except jeb!

best outcome desu senpai

What makes you think they'd pick trump. If the corruption and fear of what trump will do is as great as what is obvious, why would they not put Hillary in? Get votd out? Who cares, better than jail. Besides that they'll all have comfy gigs from Hillary after anyway for there sacrifices.

>Congress has to pick the President
>Congress is controlled by the Republicans
>Trump is the Republican nominee
>Congress doesn't pick Trump or Clinton

This would be civil war-level shenanigans, and both Left & Right would be fighting side by side against them for a while.

Trump will be President.

>What makes you think they'd pick trump
I didn't say that, I said they could only pick Trump or Hillary. (Unless some elector jumps the rails, I guess, one vote could be enough for eligibility), but then Congress would have to choose one or the other.

Read it, motherfucker.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Also, this juicy bit:
>But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice
So POTUS gets selected by a majority vote of *states*, one vote per state. Holy crap. Now look at the electoral votes map. Fuck California.

You realize the RNC will have people supervising the recount?

He's the judge the got the case. Jill Stein brought it to court, a judge was randomly selected and made a ruling. Trump could appeal at a higher court if he wanted to try to stop this.

The count is on.

They're looking for volunteers to fill in 75000 blank ballots.

Kept you waiting, didn't I?

It already went through. The federal judge overruled the state decision and the Attorney General. Prepare for bullshit

Lulz

It seems Obama stuffed the feds with Dems

>Legal action keeps either Trump or Hillary from getting 270
>one rogue elector votes for ¡Jeb!
>Congress unanimously votes ¡Jeb! into the White House

Yeah, sure; let's entertain a civil war scenario. The (((powers that be))) would actually rather burn the US down and use another puppet state to do their bidding as opposed to losing the US as a puppet in its entirety.

You're not wrong. Hence the slew of "Merkel is the new leader of the free world" articles. Problem is, Germany is too small, weak and unpopular to replace the US. But a federal EU superstate might.

How many times is this now?
Three? Four?

In the news story, it was stated that Michigan already sent off to congress the results and the names of the electors..... it will only change if the recount reveals Hillary won.

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/04/michigan-recount-decision-jill-stein-donald-trump/94952282/

>And he was told that because Michigan has already certified its electors for Trump, and Gov. Rick Snyder has sent that certification to Congress, there is no risk of Michigan's electoral votes not being counted, unless the recount changes the outcome of the Michigan election.

> Money spent on useless recount's?
The millions stupid people are willing to give.

> Money spent helping michigan or any other state
Probably none

Is it true that they could stall the counting on purpose to deny trump electoral votes?

nobody knows. the fed judge fucking with what should be state law is unprecedented

If the recounts can't be certified by the deadlines those states popular and electoral votes are voided. Trump will no longer need to 270, hell need a majority of the remaining electoral votes,which he'd have. IE Trump is still the President on January 20th.

Pic unrelated

And give away a fully Republican government?
That's just begging to be killed by your own constituents.

the volunteers wont be able to handle the ballots, only certified deputized clerks

Volunteers get to observe only.

>Republican Congress voting in Hillary Clinton

I could not think of a more effective way to implode a party in one fell swoop

>(((Goldsmith)))
You can't make it up.

Which would be preferable to their bosses over election trump.

what's bs about this is that the court reversed its decision in the middle of the night

>(((Goldsmith)))
Damnit Sup Forums, every single time

You think Soros DOESN'T want a civil war and would instead opt for Trump's election. Hes trying to turn all this into a great positive for himself: civil war. That's always been his goal anyway.

m'lady..let me tell you about my hobby..being interested in politics of an another country

>Trump will no longer need to 270
Oh crap, you're right. You need 50% + 1 vote to win, but if an entire state doesn't show up due to fucktardation, the total number of votes goes down.

I really think they are so desperate to do *something*, that they aren't even thinking through the basic implications of all this crap.

Let them dig their own grave user. Their desperation will be their undoing.

No, but the House will then vote, and since is heavily GOP, Trump will win.

The lib's know that all this won't change anything, but in their delusional state they think that if they can muddy the waters, they will have some sort or power over Trump because he won't have a mandate and they will try to spin that the election wasn't legit due to it going to the House.

They are trying to cause dissension, and they want more protesting, thinking this will cause Trump to take them seriously. It is all a game for the low info leftist voter.

>Sup Forums is trying their hardest to find the next daily 'happening' which will as always amount to nothing

The amount of chaos that would ensue if any result was changed would not be worth their jobs. There is no secret fix or scandal going on.

This will be the third.
Wonder if the result will (((change))) this time.