So what happened with mother land Italy?

So what happened with mother land Italy?
Italian pls explain your political fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=C4FG_xZAzsQ
elezioni.interno.it/referendum/scrutini/20161204/FE010000.htm
elezioni.interno.it/referendum/scrutini/20161204/FI01040140000.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>political fuck up
unfuck maybe, since the globalist PM resigned.

Renzi wanted to pass a constitutional reform to please the EU, the banks, and to give more power to the already fucked up political system here in Italy, giving just crumbs to people.

We give him a huge FUCK YOU AND YOUR KIND from north to south.

Also, I've seen the data and the Italians abroad they mostly voted for YES, against good judgement.

For me, you can stay abroad and get raped by niggers.

so no won? good job my spaghetti friends

This guy it's the New prime minister

Feels good man, I want less illegals littering the streets, hopefully the next PM is more capable than the cuck who resigned today.

E' LUI?

Austria was such a letdown, I'm glad you guys picked up the slack

If Austria wasn't so irrelevant I'd be worried leftists would start thinking they had the momentum again

Holy shit he looks like a true roman.

BBC IS SPREADING LIES
BBC SPREADS LIES
BBC PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS

Tfw Austria voted for yes

È LUI O NON È LUI

spaghetti bro explain to me what's happening

Cerrrto che è lui!

Austria economical and social situation is far more different that ours.
We're getting poorer while our streets are filling with black illegals.
Renzi was like blindfolded about real problems and talked every lie and lies accessories in the book just to pass his constitutional change (for our worse). Everyone and their dog are shit angry at this political class that, instead of helping the people, firstly reducing their privileges, just lost one thing: shame.

Austria still is a wealthy country and Hofer had that "oh my god Hitler again" stigma that costed him victory.

Here was basically a way scaled down Hillary shilling, but Instead of having a Clinton vs Trump, we had a Renzi vs the people.

That couldn't end good. We won by far and large, and that was expected.

the government added shit like the automatic reception of EU law, imposing feminist shit and limiting the power of parliament to a reform that would have been right and needed without this shit

>your political fuck up
>globalist commies BTFO
>fuck up
it really activates my almonds.

One vittorio veneto was not enough

globalists and pro-eu BTFO. Our globalist PM resigned today, and our pro-eu, pro-immigrants/multikulti govt fell into oblivion.

>If Austria wasn't so irrelevant I'd be worried leftists would start thinking they had the momentum again
This made me kek, because I just checked where the commies lurk and indeed they were having a party about it. I'll be laughing my ass off when our government starts sending more uncivilized subhumans to Austria and towards the rest of the cuck countries in the north.

:D
fight the good fight

Sudacas confirmed for germanics.

>So what happened with mother land Italy?

They betrayed the Imperial Cult to Moses.

reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/

“Take him yourselves and crucify him; I find no case against him.” The Jews answered him, “We have a law, and according to that law he ought to die because he has claimed to be the Son of God.” Now when Pilate heard this, he was more afraid than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4FG_xZAzsQ

Delet this

Fucking Cadorna reee

What's the stats for the rest of the world?

I cant believe we have still a lot of roads and shit named after that incompetent idiot.

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

64% of italians abroad voted YES
elezioni.interno.it/referendum/scrutini/20161204/FE010000.htm

Coincidentally it's the same YES results obtained by the german part of italy.

elezioni.interno.it/referendum/scrutini/20161204/FI01040140000.htm

You're all honorary germanics now.

2016 is a really crazy year

So will Italy uncuck them self at some point ?

Not surprised. They mostly don't care about the politics of the country they have left. Plus, they where brainwashed by the propaganda that was specifically targeted at them.

(((expats)))

>motherland Italy

Well why isn't Cone Sul a thing again?

Wow there's a huge population of Italians here on South America. I thought it was a thing of the past

Dr. Iacchetti?

COLOGNO MONZESE!

It's mostly WE WUZ fags looking for an EU passport.

Pretty much everyone from Italian descent living abroad is entitled to an EU passport.

I got mine 4 years ago.

But I believe the old world is about to see a few problematic decades so I wouldn't move there anyway.