HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

express.co.uk/news/world/739275/Dutch-watchdog-OK-send-gay-people-death-threats-Muslim

whats wrong with this?

You can, but only if you're muslim.

then become muslim

Just to clarify (and remove the sensationalism), this is not a public organisation, this is an organisation that helps people who feel discriminated against. It pools issues together and then files lawsuits for them. The organisation is privately-founded and privately-funded. Their mission states that they consider the situation of the discriminator, and here they said that this situation is not covered by them so they can't help. The dude who feels discriminated against can always still go to court himself. He just won't be backed by this private organisation.

just to clarify the clarification
"...the taxpayer-funded hotline said..."
the taxpayer funded hotline
not a public organization?
then why is the public forced to pay for it?
you're full of shit aren't you?

The article says it's tax-payer funded and backed by the government. Is this inaccurate?

Nice damage control, swampkraut

Wow what the fuck stop this discrimination
I demand my culture of gay hating to be respected too, why only mudshits get special treatment?
Fucking russophobic cunts we need to nuke you all

yes it is

maybe all nationalists in Europe should just convert to islam and massacre every single liberal, homo and feminist

that seems like the easy way out of this marxist nightmare

OK, so a bunch of Dutch MPs are up in arms about absolutely nothing. Good thing we have random people on the internet to set us straight.

>Dutch MPs today reacted with horror to the revelations, demanding an immediate inquiry into the remarks and calling for the hotline to be stripped of public funding
>calling for the hotline to be stripped of public funding
Ah yes, the non-existent public funding.

Islam is a religion of the future, so yes.

t. Albania

well who has to lose more if islam wins? conservative heterosexual cis male scum or everyone else? If they want islam to win so badly then fuck, let em have it.

this

As an ex-Muslim fag myself I want to see every Muslim alive thrown into a molten pit lava.

Blijven wegkijken pik

> ex-Muslim
You should be killed by shariah law u know?

You should be killed under American law. Don't be a crab in the bucket just because someone had the good sense to get out of your cult

Fund any false flags lately?

>You should be killed under American law
no, that would be intolerant and racist

le_smug_pepe.png

Are you enjoying the cities full of lonely women over there?

>saudi arabia
you should be killed under the laws of nature, u know?

Oh yes, I forgot. Thank you based Macedonian. I wouldn't want such a beautiful and productive society to suffer any misfortune.

This.

Fucking white bois always telling us we mongols n sheit but all we get is cultural appropriation and treatment as if we more privileged than them.

so much damn hate

Marry, fuck, kill:
The Queen, Winston Churchill, and Mel B

Go

>no Queen's Dogs

"I sexually identify today as a muslim!"
Problem solved.

We memed this with feminism, look how that turned out.
I guess it's true that you guys dont learn.

this is the kind of org that needs a charlie hebdo pulled on them

bump

t. Shiptar

kek, seconded

this is good normie propaganda. bump

Fucking degenerate.

kek