Religion is a stain on humanity and must be expunged at all costs

Religion is a stain on humanity and must be expunged at all costs.

Millions of children are being indoctrinated RIGHT NOW. And nobody gives a FUCK.

hi """"""""/mlg/""""""""""""""""

Abrahamics*

Blasphemers like you need to be punished

>Millions of children are being indoctrinated RIGHT NOW.
To kill themselves if they are Muslim. Why should we interfere?

The schooos indoctrinate children to abandon their faith in God, to become degenerates and live a life of sin

Polytheistic religions are the only good religions

>this man wants to die out and be replaced by Muslims

One day you'll realize that social cohesion is predicated upon myth and tradition, which is most commonly enforced and encouraged via religion.

Without it or something of equivalent value (as of yet to be demonstrated) society basically slowly spirals into self-destructive behavior and alienation.

Go away you autistic pleb. This is a Christian board.

Hey you, OP

Take your message to jews first

When you've accomplished that, maybe you could return and try it on the rest of the world

not that I'm expecting to hear from you again with this once you've tried it on judaists

>social cohesion is predicated upon myth and tradition

>society basically slowly spirals into self-destructive behavior and alienation.

Because you say so? Get fucking real. My life has been utterly ruined by religion. We live in a time where this fiction serves no purpose and only causes families to be torn apart, education to be stymied and the mental growth of children to be stunted.

A friend's brother born without bones in both legs, thanks to God he make a miracle and he get the bones in his legs. I don't remember the name of his illness

> Leave house
> See proselytist
> Day ruined
Fuck, why don't we have state atheism yet? How can anyone really believe that of 1'000 equally substantiated mythologies, the one that their parents believed was the only one that happened for realsies?

Wtf believe in God now

"...the more the family and community become foreign to the individual, so much the more does he become a mystery to himself, unable to escape the exasperating and agonizing question: to what purpose?" - Émile Durkheim, Suicide (1897)

If you're actually interested, read Durkheim's conceptualization of anomic suicide.

>The schooos indoctrinate children to abandon their faith in God, to become degenerates and live a life of sin
True. But i dont want them to worship a Sandnigger either. Societies in the West are meant to crumble either way.

> Be fetus
> Get MISCARRIAGE'D
> Die
> Th-th-thank you based God-as-described-in-the-Old-and-New-Testaments-and-modified-by-the-intelligentsia-of-some-European-monarch-five-hundred-years-ago
> This is the only reasonable explanation

you're OP starting with that annoying faith that christians muslims and jews hate atheists

So how did you go with jews, OP?

Did you tell em their Talmud is a 'stain on humanity' yet ?

What did they say? Are they going to quit Talmud and get normal?

No? Gee, you need to go back and say it to them again

keep us posted

Yo don't have to believe in God or Christ if you don't want to but you will burn in Hell if you don't.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

There're more things.
In peru jungle some missionaries pray for a girl who die electrified (I'm not sure if even she burned because they told they put her under white sheets) and she resurrected.

Doesn't change the power of God it's real.

you have grown up in the most christian nation that has ever existed. you have reaped the benefits of a christian society, while personally rebelling against it in your own little bubble

without christianity, you would be in the street, fighting someone with a club, over who gets to have sex with the local harlot

In order to believe in the benevolence of God, you must ignore the sea of documented suffering and injustice to focus on the infinetesimal portion of feel-good hearsay.
Please don't teach your kids to do this.

Ezekiel36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Merry Christmas and God bless you anons.

What are you a Soviet?
Kys

I'm not going to discard anything we live in a anti-logos place, just SJW hate the history.

>SJW bogeyman
Literally what?
There is no way to balance an all-powerful God with an all-merciful God.
For every anecdote you can give of "God" saving somebody's ass, there are ten thousand examples of when he "decided" they can just get fucked.

Tips fedora

Repent heretic!

The assumption that religion is at all necessary for family or community to thrive is a false one.

Also, I'm not going to re-read pure ecological inference. Thanks for suggesting, I guess.

The USA is and was not at any point the most christian nation that has ever existed. The only thing I've gained from christianity are actual scars on my back and an appreciation for what could have been.

Also this 'without christianity' shit is inane and tiresome. There are many places today without christianity where there aren't people fighting with clubs over harlots. Your world view is tiny and I pity you.

Also, all these posts talking specifically about Christianity serve no purpose other than to make me laugh. Christianity is not special. All religion is garbage and must be expunged.

>being God means you have to abide by some mortals rules and give everyone everything they want
How selfish can you possibly get user?

James 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work

It is one thing to be kind and it is another to be severe. The story of Jonah explains that God warns.

only Abrahamics ones.

All this does is to show that God is NOT all-loving or all-merciful.
If you think God's justice or injustice cannot be predicted or relied upon, then that's fine. You're logically consistent.

what are these scars you have faced from christianity?

i'm sure they would pale into insignificance compared to living amongst a population which truly believes there is no creator, and no objective morality.

it's not just a meme that humans are fallen creatures. those Russian kids who randomly attacked that old guy with a pick axe, muslims and mexicans sawing people's heads off; human beings, separated from God, are beasts.

this is the world you endorse when you fight to destroy christianity

Whithout religion their is nothing stoping someone from coming along and useing "muh evolution" and "muh superior race" to justify enslaving people.You're a dirty kike faggot religion doesn't need to be destroyed fags like you do.

>No alcohol
Not even a little?

>My life has been utterly ruined by religion.
I 100% guarantee this is bullshit. Your life probably isn't ruined, and if it is, it's certainly your fault or the fault of individual people. You've just blamed religion because it helps you shift blame away from individuals and onto a complex social activity which you don't like or spend time participating in.

Op is right

> Muslims
> Mexicans
> Used as examples of irreligiousity
You must be concern trolling now.

The words of your ancient, semitic priest have no weight. They mean nothing.

Merry Christmas you meme-loving fuck.

In Luke 2:8 it's mentioned that the sheep are being tended to by the shepherds outside and at night. Something that could not be done during winter.

Jesus was born in the fall, not late december. Your holiday is a continuation of pagan rituals and holidays. Fuck yourself.

Wow, only the most epic memes in my thread.

Kek confirms

Satanism helped me achieve great things.

Whether just a really vivid placebo or the truth, after I've made a contract to the Dark Overlord, things started to go well for me.

I can easily pick up women, I was promoted 3 times in 2 years, bought a house and a new car. When I talk, people listen.

It takes from you, though.

The bible warns about being a drunkard, it even forbids eating at the same table as someone who's a drunkard

>Christian board
Go suck a bag of dicks you kike worshiper

Thanks for your post Svetoslav.
All these Christians in this thread could just as well worship Mailbox, Ever-Giving Fountain of Gibs and they'd see the same increase in quality of life.

Humans have a biological need to believe in something bigger than ourselves. It has been bred into us for the last 60 thousand years and is part of what has allowed us to survive.

Organized religion has thousands of years of experience fulfilling this biological need, if you ignore it and go off without it you can run into the same type of problems you would if you decided to become a vegetarian.

It is not good for you and if you don't know what you are doing you can really mess things up.

>satanism
>praying to dark overlord
Can't tell if trolling or stupid

>the words of ancient Semitic preists mean nothing
>quotes the bible to prove his point
>mfw

so which is it then?

another bullshit would replace it

> 20% of the Earth today has transcended "human biological need"
Feelsgood.

Where did I mention praying ?

>what are these scars you have faced from christianity?
Physical ones that I was told to hide from the public to defend the step father who gave them.

>i'm sure they would pale into insignificance compared to...
Get fucked. You've no idea what I've been through.

>it's not just a meme that humans are fallen creatures...
Again, you're making posts as if I'm solely against your one religion. I'm not. I'm against muslims and orthodox. The cartel beheadings are related to a fucking drug war and have nothing to do with religion, just like your russian kids example. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>this is the world you endorse when you fight to destroy christianity
It's too bad that you're wasting your time trying to find some correlation with lack of religion and every bad thing that happens on this planet.

Excuse me, you're not trying to find a correlation, you believe there is one without basis. Your mind is made up, I've talked with hundreds of people like you. There's no words or books or anything that can change your mind. The thought that you are simply wrong about your beliefs never even enters your mind. Gee, I wonder how that happened. I wonder what force could possibly get you to think in such a manner. You even have 'Any dissenting ideas or views that may be presented to me are a test of faith perpetrated by God!' to fall back on. What a fucking joke.

Call me a weeb, but Shintoism is pretty neat. I wish there were a western religion similar to it.

>T. Leftist atheist fag

It doesn't say no alcohol. Just don't be a drunk, don't get wasted off it.

it's all bullshit, it just needs to be worthwhile bullshit.

You have to go back.

new testament and old testament mean different things.

In other point.
Someone has noticed how the one who writes affects the meaning of some books of the bible?

zero
Oh, good, for a second I thought you almost came in with an argument.

I haven't read the bible in a while now... Making me feel like I should.

I was pulled into homeschool, back into public, back into homeschool and back into public. For my early childhood years, I had no friends and nobody to talk to. I went into middle school with the mental age of an elementary student. I was an outcast and ostracized by everybody. I was forced to attend meetings 4+ times a week. Sometimes, into late evenings around midnight. I had HOMEWORK to do, yet every tuesday and thursday I had to participate in these meetings or face punishment. Physical punishment and a lot of it.

My world views were completely skewed. Elders and family would not allow me to pursue careers and education choices. They would pressure me to service their religion. I had nobody to go to and no options.

I've gotten away from it all, finally, as an adult and I'm trying to get on my feet financially. It's not easy.

But please, continue with what you think and feel my life is.

> "Christianity DA BESS"
> Actually Christianity was very bad for my life
> "No it wasn't Christianity was good for you I know this all from behind a computer screen also you're a weak faggot"
Charming

Religion has never been bad, it's just a really fucking effective tool in which to use poor morons to do things.

99.99% of the time its to pay taxes to Mr. Divine King.

>Muh Crusades
>Muh dirty islam

The crusades is literally no different than anything anyone on this page wants to do to the Muslim world right now, which is pacify it through force.

And islam isn't a religion, it's a massive, 1400 year old prank.

>kill yourself please

Reminder that atheism is the worst religion.

I didn't quote the bible to prove a point.

I pointed out a very apparent inconsistency with his faith. He said Merry Christmas. I showed him where in his bible it clearly states that Jesus was not born on Dec. 25th, meaning the holiday is a fabrication. If you knew anything about it, you'd realize Christmas is straight up Baal worship.

And Luke wasn't a fucking semitic priest.

Ezkeiel, however, was in fact, a jewish rat and his words mean nothing.

Liberalism is a stain on humanity and must be expunged at all costs.

Millions of children are being indoctrinated RIGHT NOW. And nobody gives a FUCK.

>Ezkeiel, however, was in fact, a jewish rat and his words mean nothing.
Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

Why can't you tend sheep in winter?
No response=you are wrong

You will become renewed through faith user. Just read a verse a day. And start saying grace before your meals... Only good can come from taking a few moments out of your busy day to give thanks.

Psalm 23: 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake

>bosnia
you mean allah?

>Millions of children are being indoctrinated RIGHT NOW. And nobody gives a FUCK.

>I didn't quote the bible to prove a point
>I just used the words in the bible to prove a point

lol another faggot who's mommy made him go to church and now he's crawling in his skin crying here!

>I can't deal with the contradiction in my sacred book so I will muddle about in semantics. That'll show him!

Fuck off already.

Numbers 31:(17...18)
Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

>Your mind is made up, I've talked with hundreds of people like you. There's no words or books or anything that can change your mind. The thought that you are simply wrong about your beliefs never even enters your mind.

same with you. but your position has nothing to support it.

have you ever lived in a fully secular society before? no. so you can't make any claims about how utopian it would be.

I know, an ale (made by a Trappist brewery) is okay once in a while in my opinion, but never intoxication.
It helped me a lot reading it

Wot?
I've lived in neither a fully secular society nor a fully religious one.
That means I should ignore documented experiences of people who have lived in either?

I'm not muddling in semantics, I'm just pointing out the age old atheist double standard when it comes to scripture.
Atheists always say the Bible is completely false and then use a quote from it to prove someone wrong.
So it's false when people are being renewed through faith and having their lives enriched by becoming closer to something greater than themselves but it's true when it says Jesus was born at a certain time of year?
>mfw

What did he mean by this?

atheists make up 3% of the US population, it's fair to say American society is a theistic one.

>can't explain god's actions logically
>just say "it's magic. i don't gotta explain shit"

I'm not incredibly sure about renewal, but I do think it would make me a somewhat better person if I was a little more pious. I've been praying every night since my parents told me and I'm certain about the existence of God, but I just hate myself so much that I've strayed away from the light.
How could I love God if I hate myself? I've been trying, but all I've been was phases of edgy and phases of ultra moral fag.

Religion does make me feel comfy though. Well, not religion, the idea of God I guess, some being or entity that has come down to earth to teach man the path to righteousness and peace.

No, my mind is not made up or set in stone.

If I, for even a moment, felt divine presence or was presented with empirical fucking data proving divine presence, I would second think everything about my life. I would take the time to theologically digest reality.

You, on the other hand, get to say 'lol god is real and if u dont belief me thast ok ur just testin my faith bro lol'.

I've experienced first hand what religion is and does. It doesn't ALLOW families to flourish, it DESTROYS families. And lives, both figuratively and literally.

They have not necessarily transcended it. If you don't take care of your belief needs you can get mental issues. Depression, Paranoia, Schizophrenia, antisocial tendencies etc.

I am not saying everybody who does not follow organized religion will get messed up, I am saying that those who see organized religion as an obvious bunch of hooey, but don't realize they have a biological need for a belief system are at risk, just like vegans who don't know what they are doing and just cut out the meat are at risk

It means the Euro protectionist's worst nightmare, the kill-fuck-destroy Muslim migrant, is being a gud boy according to Christianity.

Please explain to me, in detail, how the Universe was created, Mr. Atheist:

>der wuz a big esplosion

That's not what mercy is, bro. The mercy they mean is that of everlasting life in heaven. People still have to toil and suffer on earth.

no, i mean you've made your mind up that a populace who believes in God is objectviely worse than a populace who believes in the teachings of Richard Dawkins.

if a country adopted Richard Dawkinsian teaching, by making the teaching of religious belief to children illegal, and the country went to shit and everyone was mass killing each other, raping each other, having gay marriages, having abortion booths on the corner of every street, would you reconsider your belief that secular society is something to strive for?

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

How many ways do I need to put this before you understand the words on your screen? Why are you putting words in my mouth?

> but it's true when it says Jesus was born at a certain time of year?
I didn't say this. You are putting words in my mouth.

The book is YOURS. You FOLLOW what is taught in YOUR book. YOUR book says Jesus was not born in Winter. This contradicts your holiday celebration of Christmas being on Dec. 25th. Christmas is false god worship, Baal, in specifics.

Weather it's true or not is totally fucking irrelevant.

So the point here is that you have to worship... something?
Good, I'll worship my fucking hat and shoes, seeing how much more they've done for me than the Christian trinity. This will somehow get rid of mental illness that I don't have yet, right?

>God, the supreme Lord of men's life, may not take away life as he pleases to those in rebellion against his will
>women are not subject to God's wrath because they are women even though they were prostituting themselves to the Israelites and enticing them to idolatry
>the sword of war spares women and children so the sword of justice should too

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

To which we reply, "where did the explosion come from"

>it came from nothing

>Mr. Atheist
Well in mind I think the matter was already there

Is the point of posting this to prove the inconsistency of the Bible?
Do you wish to strike the book of Numbers from consideration as a Christian document?

You really have a big throbbing erection for making this specifically about Christianity, don't you? And Richard Dawkins? Ahaha. What's next? Fedora memes?

We don't live in the middle ages. Countries are not defined by a state religion. The commies are gone. It would be absurd to entreat the idea that a country would adopt 'Dawkinsian teaching', whatever the fuck that is. Nor am I going to play this dumb little child's game of yours where the only answer I can give is the one you want to hear.

You want to equate the moral compass of man with religious teaching. It's so painfully obvious how much your strain yourself in trying to believe it.