>SARAH SILVERMAN IS ALSO FUNNY

>PIZZAGATE IS FAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9ZfMMZIJJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahh good, finally some REAL news

+1 shekels have been deposited in your account

Gas yourself

Well at least they seem to care about their fellow juden. Definetly less cucked than the rest of west and they actually don't let the shitskins do as they please

Israel belongs to Britain
MAKE PALETSINE BRITISH AGAIN

AW YISSSSS

then so are you

Yes we are British territory, we recognise HM Queen Elizabeth II as head of state and we belong to the British Commonwealth. I personally still consider HM to be Empresses of India, I do not recognise any of the independence movements by the Crown Colonies.

I know you are but what am I?

Take your gross shekel back

why can't you be proud of being your nationality?
do Canada really suck as people here say?

I'm proud of being Hungarian but why wouldn't I be proud I live in a country (an Anglo country) that was part of the worlds greatest and largest empire in history

keeekeke

As a white male. I'm racist if I pride myself in my nationalism or heritage.

But you're a #zionSupremicist

Jews are shitskins

Fuck you , how much threads like this israelis need to debunk ?
Dont come here , land of jews jewing jews. everything is overpriced for at least 100% more.
The only good thing is this isnt a libshit cuck shed germany or something yet i doubt it will stay like that.

USS LIBERTY ASSHOLE

Israel is based. Would goy a jewess from Yisrael anyday

pic not related

Uss suck it , you cry baby.
I wasnt involved in it you asshole.

Sch'ma Jisrael, I have always wanted to bang a jewish woman.

t. Germany.

You aren't even any good at baiting, OP

I mean that's real failure

>Israel is number 1
then USA can stop funding your war machine because without them you would be piss poor and one of the countries that you pissed off would own you already.

>cherrypicking
average jewess looks like a rat, just like evey Jew

They are great because they managed to make a 1rst world cunt in MENA

..but you took The bait?

IM A CRYBABY FOR BEING AN AMERICAN PATRIOT???????????????!!!!!!!
Go home, Alan

Stop it dude most Jews have European blood. They may not consider themselves White because they have their Khazar blood and inflated egos but we don't have to go along with their nonsense. Jews are at this point Caucasians.

By what metric? War crimes per hour?

Aren't we on the same side?

>ISRAELI PEOPLE ARE SMARTER AND GENETICALLY SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE ELSE
interesting tidbit.

Total net destruction on social fabric divided by propaganda pushes by main stream Jewish media

>Muh USS cuckshed
>Muh caps
>Muh patriotism
You can call your kid Alan.
Who the fuck calls he's kid Alan?

I read that in Huffington post

TRIGGERED.

ALAN ALDA IS AN AMERICAN TREASURE
MR AND MRS ALDA WERE SAINTS
TRIGGGGGEEEERRREEEED

ARKANCIDE IS PAINLESS
IS BRINGS ON MANY CHANGES

Enjoy your thread while it lasts OP

I need a huge favor. I need you to take Jews out of white countries and place them in Israel. Thanks. I hope this isn't too much trouble.

The Education at a Glance 2012 study revealed that 46 percent of Israeli adults have a university degree
so 1/2 Jews are retards?
seems legit.

It doesn't matter where they are, you will go to them and give them money as well as kill their enemies for them, it's your destiny as a Goyim slave to Jews.

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

We beg Thee, O Lord, indict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee, and not calling on Thy name. Let down Thy wrath on them and inflict them with Thy wrath. Drive them away in Thy wrath and crush them into pieces. Take away, O Lord, all bone from them. In a moment indict all disbelievers. Destroy in a moment all foes of Thy nation. Draw out with the root, disperse and ruin unworthy nations. Destroy them! Destroy them immediately, in this very moment!

Prayer said on the eve of Passover (Pranajtis: Christianus in Talmudae Judeorum, quotations from: Synagoga Judaica)

The Feast of Tabernacles is the period when Israel triumphs over the other people of the world. That is why during this feast we seize the loulab and carry it as a trophy to show that we have conquered all other peoples, known as "populace"...

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9ZfMMZIJJM

The Jews are in the other side of the world yet the Slave states follows them and fights their enemies for them.

I don't understand why there are so many Jews on Sup Forums
You guys know that we don't like you (we don't like the Arabs either) yet you still come here constantly.
There are only 14M Jews world wide out of 7B people, yet somehow it seems like there is always hundreds of Jews on Sup Forums
Is it possible that Jews like thinking that everyone is out to get them? I am guessing that would reaffirm their strong community bond to stick together, but it still just seems irrational to go somewhere your not wanted.
Though having said that Jews have been going where they're not wanted for thousands of years.
any dirty jews care to enlighten me???

this

Canada is America's #1 ally.

what's the problem with that? I wouldn't mind if my country became part of the empire again

>Islam is a major religion in Israel. Muslims, who are mostly Arab citizens of Israel, constitute 17.4% of the Israelis
17% hardly a dent.

The Jew loves to create arbitrary divide and conquer things.

What are your leftists like, Israel? How bad?

What do Jewish women do in their church?
I don't see them present in tv shows and movies

This

THIS IS A COMMIE DISINFO THREAD!

Israel is great, but pizzagate isn't fake nor are female comedians funny in general.

So wasnt i in your precious Genocide (that didnt happen). Yet you want Money from me all the Time.

>When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves
Meaning the jews will be outnumbered 2800 to 1, sounds a bit risky to me