Looking back, what was your favorite line of any of the 2016 debates?

Looking back, what was your favorite line of any of the 2016 debates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=gra34FVFGaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When hilldawg was running her mouth during a debate and Trump said "You should be in jail".

"They have to go back"
"I don't know maybe the 2nd ammendment folks know"

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

2016 was a different time

>Because you'd be in jail
and
>you're a tough guy jeb

My favorite thing was when that notebook from one of their strategy sessions was leaked and it just had all these really dumb names to call Trump in it. It made me realize our enemies are not super intelligent and ultra powerful. They're ultra powerful and ultra retarded. They can be beaten, mostly by just sitting back and letting them fuck their own shit up.

Too bad she will never go to jail because Fatty Bankrupt is insincere

>America is good because it's great

>low energy
>youre a real tough guy jeb
>youre mom should be running

Trump beating up Jeb every debate was the comfiest thing I've ever seen. So much fun.

>whats a leppo?

>because you would be in jail

Niggah he's waiting jan 20 for no pardon shenanigans.

By dropping the subject, either Obama pardon her in the last days on his own( and thus basically admits she WAS a felon AND tarnish his legacy even further) or he doesn't and Trump can get her in jail without pardon chance.

It's the best move to make, you are just too retarded to understand the strat here

>body-shaming
>in 2016

I hope they throw your ass in jail.

>Jeb is a big fat mistake

The whole Jeb-Trump debacle was the funnest part of the campaign
I wish Jeb would have stayed in longer

>Hillary bumped into me before this
>She said "pardon me"

>bankruptcy

I love this meme. It shows just how naive liberals are and their complete lack of understanding in bankruptcy laws and believe chapter 11 is a secret chapter in the new Harry Potter book.

ONLY

That one was great because even leftists had to admire the boldness.

that was the speech of the year

>admire the boldness

they were crying for weeks about him saying that made him a dictator threatening to jail his opponents etc

was still hilarious though

>Hillary is so corrupt

It felt like being in Sup Forums on gameday when shit happened. It was fucking gret

When Trump said he would cut back LGBT rights and repeal Obamacare and then doing a complete 180

What the fuck is this, I voted for a Republican not a liberal faggot.

>When Trump said he would cut back LGBT rights
CTR please go.

whats the story behid jeb getting kicked out of that rotary club?

>wanting degenerates to have rights

Fuck off libtard

He lives on in our hearts.

>I said we'll talk about it after I take office
>Just kidding

So many people didn't seem to catch the subtle and devastating end to that bit.

My favorite was during, if I remember correctly, the last debate where Crooked Hillary was crowing out some lies and Trump leans to his microphone and simply says "what a nasty woman."

Trump on kasich's dinner etiquette

"I've never seen a man eat in such a disgusting fashion!! I tell my kids..LITTLE BITES! LITTLE BITES!"

I never even came close to impying that, especially considering I live in one of the only western countries that doesn't allow the faggots to marry. I'm calling you on the fact that Trump never once said he was going to cut back faggot rights.

The fact that you call them "LGBT" shows you're just a shill though.

I like his haiti joke more

Trump truly showed his genuinity to the American people that night. A room filled with corporate elitists and not one fuck trump had to give for them. That night he chose the American people

Perfect

Wrong

"When we started you were next to me, now you're all the way down there, soon you're going to be off the stage"

youtube.com/watch?v=gra34FVFGaE

this isn't a particular quote or speech, but it captures the magic of this election

Missing Jeb! more and more everyday.

GOP Debates
>"Only Rosie O'Donnell.'
-Trump

DEM Debates
>"I'd have to say the enemy soldier that threw the grenade that wounded me, but he's not around right now to talk to me."
-Webb

1st Debate:
>"You're telling the enemy everything you wanna do, no wonder you've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life."
-Trump

VP Debate:
>"I look forward to working with you when you go back to the Senate"
-Pence

2nd Debate:
>"Because you'd be in jail"
-Trump

3rd Debate:
>"Bill Clinton doesn't agree with that'
-Trump

Lyin' Ted and how he responded whenever some one said it. And a lot of people said it.

How Trump played MSM like a fiddle.

*lean into mic

Wrong.