If ISIS actually pulls off a "bloody friday", will inauguration day be the day of the deus vult?

If ISIS actually pulls off a "bloody friday", will inauguration day be the day of the deus vult?

express.co.uk/news/world/739508/ISIS-declare-Bloody-Friday-war-on-Trump-inauguration-day

Inb4 liberals say it's ok when isis does it but whine about Russia interfering with politics

Entire ISIS will move to Germany and then let US nuke the hell out of Syria.

Also I'm starting to really get scared that some ISIS fag or lefty trash is going to try to take out The Donald :(

Trump has literally a million dollar a day security detail. They close down blocks around Trump tower. He ain't going anywhere.

Inb4 2 planes crashed into his room in Trump Tower.

Ali Ağca, who shot and wounded Pope John Paul II on May 13, 1981, told that muslims decisive attack will take place on May 13, 2017 (100th Anniversary of the Fatima Apparitions)

B-b-but Trump is what ISIS wants.

>mfw it doesn't collapse
>mfw even in death he rewrites the narrative

If you kill the terrorists they win.

lmao i thought isis wanted donald to win
i thought his 'rhetoric' made them stronger
I thought they wanted us to defend ourselves
Why are they mad lmao

>they try something
>all that freedom fighter money disappears
>drones appear over northern Iraq.

gonna feel good.

You don't realize how ridiculous his security detail is.
I'm pretty sure it includes fighter jets.

Hey Abdullah, you know what? We totally should attack XY and reveal our plans about a month and a half in advance, so their intelligence services can prepare!

What a great occasion it would be for Trump to launch the next crusade

Watch the left argue that we really need to impeach Trump now to ensure peace with ISIS

>Bloody Friday happens
>Trump goes all out on ISIS
>they are all but obliterated in a matter of weeks

This is going to be good

Yes. Delicious.

Deus vult or die trying.

An ISIS towel head attempt on his life on American soil would be a perfect psyop desu senpai

>express.co.uk

>ISIS kills Trump and Pence
>Mattis declared martial law
>America has its first caudillo since Washington
>The Middle East gets glassed

Have we ever had a military general as POTUS since Washington?

>Mattis as President

nonstop warfare.png

That would result in the middle East nuking and every arab being stabbed to death simultaneously overseas. Please Isis, do this :)

Kek vult!

>express.co.uk/

>barron gets killed
>trump goes full genocide mode

>ISIS
I think you mean (((CIA and SOROS)))

I thought ISIS said Trump is a great recruitment tool. Now they want to kill their golden goose. Their heads must be full of sand

I believe there is a no fly zone above Trump Tower, and if any aircraft even get close they'll probably get shot down fast.

Grant and Eisenhower, there may be some I'm forgetting.

Wasn't there a no fly zone above Manhattan in 2001?

Interesting. I collect dates like that. Thanks.

>implying the son of the God Emperor can be harmed by mere mortals

>Implying that IS will not be extinct by then and the only remaining elements of it are remnant cells

Could have been, but the president's home wasn't there at the time either. They have that shit so secured if anyone tries anything they'll be taking a dirt nap.

oh no. I hope they dont declare triple war soon

eisenhower, grant, jackson... are you stupid?

>ISIS supports Trump we can't elect this dangerous man!
>ISIS will kill people if Trump will actually become the president, we can't let him become the President!

>if anyone tries anything they'll be taking a dirt nap.
Do Arabs care? They go there to die anyway.

This.

>ISIS tries
>gets Ivanka/Melania/Barron instead
>the full-on American rage-boner cannot be contained
>Mattis avenges with prejudice
>dead sandniggers by the thousands

Just...

Hillarys soldiers at it again, I see

>imb4 alphabet agencies catch them and fuck up our fun
He's just attention whore, but we'll see.
I hope I will get to witness a true Happening.

You may be right but I suspect they'd be neutralized before they bring harm to mass amounts of people. We are talking about the secret service here friendo, those guys don't play. Especially since Melania and Baron will be living there for a while.

>shooting down aircraft above massively inhabited areas

O shit that's why traffic is so bad today. Makes me giddy I might have just enough ammo for this. I should go get more

He is what they want. They want to provoke him to declare war on Islam so that they can claim that they speak for all of Islam.

I'm planning on visiting DC to watch Trump's inauguration. Would I be safe from Mohammeds?

Same here user. I think there will be a lot of Sup Forumsacks there.

grant jackson and eisenhower

Today!=inauguration day you idiot

EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM IS NOW AN ENEMY OF THE REPUBLIC

THIS

You fly over a portion of Manhattan coming in from Chicago to Laguardia. I take the trip every month.

But lefties were saying ISIS wanted him to be president.

I'm coming with a moonman hat kek maybe a pepe poster too

Wear a Bernie shirt and chimp out in front of a Fox News crew

Or bring a hillary sign, chimp out in front of fox news, and screech about racists and "not my president"

If you do any of these
Make sure you use the words "problematic" and "literally shaking" over and over.

>current year
>holy war
>mfw