Year of our Lord 2016

>year of our Lord 2016
>claiming to be redpilled yet not owning a single firearm

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGq8JGnhotQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's bureaucratic to get a firearm and the government will never trust you. It's just not worth the it. Also, after the shooting in Imatra, they will try to get more gun control.

I own an M&P Shield.

>current year
>not unsheathing katana and
>teleports behind u
>nice try kiddo

Nice try, gun salesman.

nice fudd shit, canadian

let me know when you have sixteen

I live in Britain but I do have a particularly nasty spoon(which I purchased after obtaining the correct licences of course).

I own a katana (a real japanese one, not fake. I paid 300 dollars) which is 10 times deadlier

Pssht how many times was it folded kiddo?

what brand?

One at a time but yeah eventually want to move to the US anyways and carry

FedoraM8-9000

If you had any idea you would know that a Japanese master smith never reveals how many times he folds his pieces.

its not branded.

as i said, it's a real katana

I'll have you know I studied for 10 years with Yoshi Murukami the legendary master smith in the Sendai mountains kid I could destroy you in 0.18 seconds with a flick of my wrist wielding one of Murukamis master blades. You are nothing kiddo pssht!

such is life in gun prohibition countries

>Flag

hmm, a worthy match.

*takes out Victoria from her handmade wooden and leather sheath*

*warms up my muscles by doing a cross slash from final fantasy 7 in the air*

*with my back turned against you, i glance back and stare you straight into your eyes*

have at you!

*Teleports some Somalis behind you*

This is sad. I cant imagine your world, where its illegal to own, say, a hammer. Of course I own a multitude of weaponry. Who doesnt? Oh...that sucks.

weeb

I own 3, but I'm an atheist. How can you be red pilled, but still believe in a god?

>2016
>owning those guns
Might as well have nothing. Get a semi auto.
Oh wait you're in Canada.

Shotguns are good for sucide, but not much else

try to do best with what we can get, I'm going to buy a cheap Smith & Wesson AR15 eventually but limited to 5 round mags because scary black assault gun

One day you'll see the light.

I'm going to take my PAL course soon.

I truly wish I had the right to defend myself and my country with any means.

It's absolutely retarded that the government has the monopoly on violence with firearms. We can't do shit if they decide to run amok.

guns are pretty cool man
don't own one, though i could probably get one legally fairly quickly

The real red pill is that everything in the universe shows undeniable evidence of intelligent design.

Ban assault spoons! What if it was stored improperly and a child go ahold of that deadly spoon, I dread to think.

That's how I think about countries with

But I do

Because guns are forbidden in this shithole of a country

atheism is the ultimate bluepill
the ultimate redpill is recognizing the folly of believing in god and causes beyond yourself but still believing in them just as strongly, if not stronger, than your random run-off-the-mill zealots
really wish i believed in a god

I bet you do

>Just because you own an object you are redpilled

A gun does not make you redpilled. YOU make you redpilled.

top kek

Its a bit expensive, and in my state at least there are massive prohibitions in place and many hurdles to overcome to get one

I've got a crossbow though, got that okayed due to my job. Might try for some more discreet channels to get a rifle or something.

>tfw 3 months waited, approx 5 to go, until I can actually take my suppressor home

I posted a picture of it to my local member of parliament to remind him of his democratic duty to his constituents and they SWATed my house.

Why OP, look at all these redpills.

This
Seriously how can someone say they're redpilled but worship a Jew?

You can buy a threaded barrel and a suppressor individually. It's just illegal to put together

r8 my collection

I only own a Sig p320 at this point. So I rate your collection a 10/10 since I see some pieces I'm interested in purchasing.

>Because it's bureaucratic to get a firearm and the government will never trust you. It's just not worth the it. Also, after the shooting in Imatra, they will try to get more gun control.
They sure will with an attitude like that.

a leaf that isn't a cuck and/or shitposter?
You can live in my basement

Where is your concealed carry handgun?

I think I drink too much to responsibly own a firearm.

>inb4 drinking is degnerate

I wish I could shoot a gun. Just once.

jealous/10

The G19 at the top right.

Are you trying to prepare for the possibility of being time warped to every war in history?

I don't own a single gun. I own many.

Looks very gunny.
Probably pow pow pretty gud.
Would shoot/10

Isn't hunting still a thing among rich Englishmen? Go meet some and get invited along for a jolly ol' time in the woods, chap.

Or just befriend some black Londoners (but I repeat myself) and fire their illegal arms.

Nah, I'm just a collector and like buying things that interest me.

Don't you mean merchant?

where's your sks nigga?

fookin joocy m8

10/10

I want to get my hands on that kar98.

I don't own a single firearm, I own three.

Method of cc? holster type? IWB? Appendix/3 o'clock?

holding guns, while reading bibles? no thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGq8JGnhotQ

The firearms law that was originally introduced to stop the October revolution from happening here has not stopped marxists from destroying the country.

That's a nice rifle but if you're wanting a WWI collection you need to get one of those fuckhuge Gewehr 98's. That mid to late war Kar98k doesn't look very close to the WWI rifle desu.

Why do you need so many guns though? It's ridiculous. You'd be fine with just a pistol. I can't wait for Congress to take your death tools.

>C96
extreme jelly

how many M`Ladys have you arleady rescued from dragons and shitkins with it?

It's a ton of fun to shoot. Kicks like a mule. Also has kraut stamps.

>tennis balls on ends of table legs

fucking kek, what kind of retarded household do you live in OP?

I guess you could get away with that. I'm 6'2" 190lbs and I have trouble hiding my g26 on me. I'm guessing you don't carry with the flashlight on

Like?

IWB @ 4 o' clock. I don't carry super often at the moment though seeing as my current job is on a military installation where I'm not allowed to take it.

WITH A REBEL YELL

>spike's crusader

I was looking at that rifle. How do you like it?

rate my gat+hat

Are you preparing for the RaHoWa?

I'm actually considering getting a license

Would kill a whole village coz of jealousy/10

Universal laws of physics.
How can randomness be governed by laws?

His god shows signs of intelligent design. My god created his don't you know.

Nice. Jack Bauers gun

>I was looking at that rifle. How do you like it?

I built that AR out of pieces. I just bought the Spike's lower because it's a good brand and I liked the crusader theme. But yeah it's a good lower, nice machining and everything.

Why do you have to bring up your cancerous yet dying ideology in a gun thread? I bet you own a hi point faggot.

I bought 3, but I still have to wait until april until I can legally own them.
Sucks to live in the caliphate of germany.

mfw when some faggot fucking leaf thinks he can tell an amerifat what to do

>have to wait months to be able to own a .22

I'm sorry deutschbro

Did you get triggered? I'm sorry, I didn't know this was your safe space.

A .22, a 9mm and a .357.
It sucks major dick, but at least we´re not completly fucked when it comes to guns, like england or something

What caliber? I took a nigs head clean off with my .38 call assault spoon when he tried to break into my wackshack

Correct me if I'm wrong but, that stamp must put some extra numbers on the price tag. Or are ww2 kraut surplus rifles common in USA?

I own a sig p226 with a STR kit I installed myself, a glock 26, and a spikes tactical AR15

what a shit kicker

He must have bad aim. At least he has all those extra rounds to hit the target

>Because it's bureaucratic to get a firearm
Bullshit excuse faggot. Our laws are probably worse than yours and I still own guns

It was $425, it's a 1944 Berlin-made. Some of the parts aren't matching, that probably knocked some off the price. It was also missing the ramrod and sight hood. I bought a cheap sight hood for it off amazon and installed it because I love how looking down the sights look with them.