Is niggers even human?

Is niggers even human?

expressen.se/tv/omtalat/sa-sanslost-grymt-av-tonarstjejen/

Why is it ALWAYS niggers that are cruel to animals and then post it on social media?

bump

I don't speak Cuck. Can someone translate?

What was this subhuman nigger's problem with the cat and while did the scumsucker feel the need to chimp out and hurl it off a balcony?

Schnoop do schnnop do schnook?

>Is niggers even human?

No black people are pretty much shit

The video doesnt say much other than describe what shes doing, throwing a cat from the 3rd store to the pavement, but the dumb cunt posted it on her instagram so they got her pretty quick

Looks like a half breed. InterRacial breeding grounds in sweden doing great work

Hahahaha do you guys hear his voice he speaks like a retard. Anyways FUCK NIGGERS but I thought cats were immune to fall damage?

Yea funny, but it was in New Jersey though

was the kitten hers? how the hell did it even lead to that situation?

no. they are not.

just a prank bro, it was at some familymember in new jersey, no idea why she did it though

Nej, inte nånstans.

t. Bor i södern.

Dont link to the paperjew.
Expressen is owned by bonnier, previously known as the hershel family.

Pastebin friend. Use it.

Ironically the higher the fall the better their chances because it gives them chance to properly align their spine and brace for the fall. Being flung forcefully from a distance like this doesn't give the poor guy much of a chance. He probably broke his legs on landing.

U kiddding me... google animal abhse its almost always some fucking white neonazi edge faggot.. i remember a video of russias throwing puppies into a raging river.

SHE GOOD GURL, AINT DEED NUFFINS. ON SHE WAY TO CHURCH. CAT WUS RAYCIZ. WE WUZ KINGS N KONGS

RIP Gatto.

"Sheboons were a mistake"

-God

shitskins, not even once

Wtf is this.

The narrator describes the scene with a extremely horrified tone in the first few second.

its a fucking cat.
You can even throw a cat down a 20 story building and itll walk it off.

Im not kidding, someone post that gif of some retards trying to save a cat off a balcony and it falls down like 20 stories.

SWEDEN YES

> Instagramfilmen fick henne fast
wut? Someone fucked a chicken and posted on Instagram?

Sensible chuckle, but yea it translate to instagram got her caught

This is a great opportunity to thank Adolf Hitler for making the first animal rights laws in the modern world.

>You can even throw a cat down a 20 story building and itll walk it off.
The taller the building the better actually. It gives the cat a chance to turn around and reach their terminal velocity, which for cats is a non-lethal one.

I would throw a thousand niggers off a building to save one cat.