College *education*

Taking a sociology class as a graduate requirement, look at one of my final exam questions. wew

If i write some red pilled shit i get an F AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Wow, I'm sure ashamed to be "uneducated" like all those Trump supporters.

>Tells you what to write, what perspective to take, what arguments to make, and what conclusion to have.

B-but college teaches you HOW to think, not what to think...

Fuck, college was such a waste of time and energy

Bros can you help me pass my final, this essay question is 50%, the other half is multiple choice shit like.

Why are women so oppressed?

A. Cause they are weak as shit
B. Cause they can't do shit
C. Cause white men are evil and hate everything.

A bit of an exaggeration but i literally get questions just like this. and you have to choice the *right answer* if you want to pass, wew

In the beginning there was KeK, Kek said 'let their be faggots', and there was faggots.

Kek said, "let the men call the faggots faggots", and there was /pol.

On the seventh day Kek red-pilled.

seems like an easy A.

The prompt literally tells you exactly what to write and when to write it.

>D. All of the above
>E. Both A and B

im in an undergrad soc class as fodder to graduate. How can u not know by now college is pandering to what the professors expect.

i havent learned shit

You're going to need to steam a lot of milk at Starbucks to pay back all that debt for whatever bullshit degree requires you to regurgitate that horseshit.

This doesn't excuse you not knowing calculus, physics, chemistry, or engineering Billy Bob. HARD sciences teach people how to reason. Humanities are just SJW garbage.

>conflict: groups battle for resources

>functionalism: society is like a body or a machine

>SI: we create meaning by doing

>feminism: grrls rule!

Feminism is a shitty excuse for a sociological perspective.

Every degree course requires you to take a certain number of classes in "huamanities", and a stupid ass thing called "viewing a wider world". You literally need them to graduate, regardless if you're an Art major, or a STEM major.

>global

That's your cue to refer to the cultural and societal treatment of women in Africa and the Middle East, friendo.

Go the extra mile and write it exactly how it they want it to prove that you understand the subject matter completely and then discredit everything you wrote from it yourself from your own perspective

Who the fuck cares if your college courses are full of leftist cuck professors? Your path forward should be obvious.

>write exactly what your professors want to hear.
>talk so much cuck bullshit that they give you an easy A
>do this for all your classes
>obtain a perfect transcript
>graduate, get a good job in a position of power
>show your true colors

Just use these fucks like the stepping stools they are. Tell them what they want to hear and then leave them behind in their echo chamber while you laugh all the way to the bank.

yeah accept that going to college only guarantees taking math classes up to calc 2. It also only guarantees taking basic physics and chemistry classes.

All of these classes are available in most high schools.

So what's wrong with the exam question? Haven't taken sociology since high school but that's some pretty basic shit being asked.

Why is the right so anti-intellectual? It's like a culture of wanton stupidity.

At least they make the "right" answer obvious. If you need the credit, pick your battles and tell them what they want to hear. Professors find it very satisfying to flunk students who try to challenge the course material.

Just imagine you're making a bait post to trigger Sup Forums.

:^)

Because writing something from "a x-perspective" literally means "write down the opinion of some kike."

It's literally memorization and regurgitation of other people's opinions.

>not expecting get this with a social science

Jump off a cliff you fucking hipster

Just hide your powerlevel from your professor.

Im glad i have the same ideas as you friendo

Op as a jew

Jew it up

Talk about how importing refugees from islamabad is anti jewish and anti feminist and a source of hidden darkweb antisemitism as alt right wingers push muslim refugees to push out jewish comunities

And mention how many jewish people are feminist and wuote hsir ali whoever. Talk about the inherent butthurt of the islam lieocracy and how god isnt real to gain atheist(((+))) cred

Make it antitoxic. Offensively antiproblematic gish gallop with strong fractioning virtue signaling

It says global so you can completely disregard the feminasizm in the west and talk about the gender inequality that actually does exist in every muslim country. Maybe even drop a couple redpills comparing the gender inequality from the west with muslims countrry and conclude that 3rd wave feminism is bollocks.

What do you think i'm doing, of course the class is piss easy but sometimes the questions and the "obvious" right answer are just so amusing

>accept
Yes, any degree only GUARANTEES you take those classes. You obviously need more if you want a good degree in something that actually teaches you critical thinking skills or how to build shit.

I know but kind of lame how the questions tells you what to think, how to think it blah blah blah.

Of course i'm gonna cuck for an A and butter their assholes.

>tfw took Anthropology as my humanities requirement
>the class secretly teaches you that niggers, spics, etc are sub-human

I don't mind an easy grade, but I do mind wasting my time and paying for the privilege.

As a internet nazi i like how muslim rapefugees are going after beautiful pure jewish women in wholesome jewish comunities. Those wealthy kiles will be degentrified by the sharia patrol.

Gentrification? More like gentileication! Bwahahahahaha heil hitler 1488

"A feminist perspective would say X. However, this is not to imply that X is true. But for the sake of argument..."

I wonder who would make a rule that enforces even science students to take classes on SJW bullshit.

Btw someone screencap this post so op can say he found nazis advocating it.

I bet a jew is behindthis pol.

>tripfagging

My point was that the only people taking these classes outside of the lib ed requirements don't give you critical thinking skills.

Conflict Theory - Women are weaker than men
'
Functionalism - Sones are harder than skulls

Symbolic Interactionism - Sticks and stones may break bones, but words don't hurt

Feminine perspective - Ouch, ouch, ouch

I'd get an F for that, this isn't the first time i got an essay question like this, i'm just going to write the *correct* answer

OP I would write the most blue pilled far left position possible, make it almost crazy far left. Then after you have answered the question with the most far left idea word an answer so simple and logical that it is right universally. Answer it leading with "I cannot believe some people in in world still think" or "feminism has a lot of work to do because some people still think"

You are going to answer the question with fantasy bullshit leftism, but leave a logical universal answer hidden at the end.

Touche

Pics of the exam

>why are u not intellectual enough to write down someone else's opinion on the subject

If you are really subtle your professor won't know. But their brains will see the right answer and hearing the far left leaning position before reading it will make it seem more logical.

Thats not really a woman being stoned... thats just a display put on by libtards thinking they are oging to change the world.

as bad as this sounds its actually incredibly useful for you to better understand their perspective and use their tactics better than they can do to defend themselves. if you can master their dog shit methods of defense you'll know how to create arguments against any foreseeable assertions they make

Do you guys want to see my teacher? I remember him hyping up hillary all year, he once said.

"The shift from power coming from land, to knowledge will soon make women the superior sex"

hahaha

What kind of program demands you do a sociology class?

Lie and after you have your grade drop a redpill about how they're telling you what you think and that you think this class is indoctrination

Who could that possibly be pol?

>He though college is for thinking

Intellectuals had always suck the dick of establishment for money, "sociology" its just another shilling field in decadence

Yay i got a problem right on my practice test :D

>from a feminist perspective
be as hateful and anti-man as possible. Be sure to include the islamic world and compare it to fucking white males.

>from a sociological perspective

wording that prevents you from writing dissent

Do something pro draft for women.

no idea

>This doesn't excuse you not knowing calculus, physics, chemistry, or engineering
But I am not a mathematician, a physicist, a chemist or an engineer, and I don't want to go thousands of dollars into debt on a gamble of getting a better job.

kek this

>Women should be drafted in equal numbers duing wartime, as they are not weaker than White males

second.

You can't lose

Fucking, you don't have to write "this doesn't make it true," that's just prodding the bear for no reason. Just put "the feminist perspective says... according to this perspective..."

Don't be an edgy faggot

Literally whoring out your mind.

Learn all of those things on your own time then, if you can. Math and logic are extremely useful no matter what you're doing, unless you're a farmer or something in which case fucking [spoils] thanks for all the food [/spoil]

>doing a non-STEM subject
enjoy your NEET lifestyle

You know our shit is fucked when even Sweden thinks it's too much.

>tfw HS dropout
>tfw no GED at 33
I dont think I'd have the skin thick enough for the shit OP posted to survive in college.

What if you're too stupid to do STEM? Guess you don't have all your bases covered after all, smarty pants.

Even STEM courses generally stop at Calc 3 and Differentrial Equations

Weak shit

I say write something accusatory. Claim that the unwillingness to accept the draft for women is a vestige of sexism, racism, what have you and that the average uneducated person just can't accept that women's high drive and communication skills make them ideal for combat. Watch your professor suddenly start signalling how enlightened and informed they are because they agree with you.

Protip: do not explain why women are physically unfit. Mention it, don't explain it, and just dismiss it in as few words as possible. Focus especially on the strengths of women, only occasionally mentioning how we are all equal. Remember not to let equality get in the way of female supremacy.

Then do not go to college duh

>write down the opinion of some kike
That's not exactly true, but so what if it is? It's an introductory course, what should the professor do, have student's do independent sociological research without wielding the existing research first? The point is to test that they comprehended the material, a good way to test that they understand a certain perspective is to ask them to write from that perspective.

It wouldn't be that much different from a philosophy course having you examine a problem from a known philosopher's perspective. This is just basic shit.

I don't even think you really know what you're even mad about. You just see something in the realm of higher education mention the word "feminist" and it triggers all of the Sup Forums propaganda in your brain to revolt.

Again, a culture of wanton stupidity.

>kike
i.e. most intelligent ethnic group in the world?

I did archeology as my major, most of the teachers were trying so hard to prove that blacks were just as smart as whites by doing archeology of a failed free african settlement in the adirondacks. Shit redpills you pretty quick when the only reason they failed was because they were dumb shitskins. Whites have been eking out a living up there no problem for centuries.

Jesus Christ, what a waste of time and energy.

everyone knows the best way to get an A in any liberal arts class is just to vomit back up whatever the teacher rambles on in class and take notes where on the liberal scale they sit. Bribes also work best with these people during office hours, I got so many A's just paying a teacher 100$ and then just show up to class not to alarm any suspicion.

just go redpilled on it. this is marxist bullshit and you must go redpilled. if they fail you, you escalate.

t. literal brainwashing

sociology is not a science
and i'm mad because retards like you want to the tax payer to pay for this dogma.

its hilarious bio anth teaches u races exist and cultural anth tries to disprove race

im a anthro major who just wanted to dig stuff and ended up in social science ;_;

Calculus is not useful to the average person. Source: am studying computer engineering.

I had to do one or two of these classes. The tests were multiple choice and i literally skipped every class sans the test and just answered republicans bad.

It was heavy handed towards liberalism, but NOTHING like your pic OP. Holy fucking shit dude. What? All we had to say in ours was stuff like Joe McCarthy was a dick true/false.

Maybe it's cause I went to NC state 09-13. SJW wasn't to bad and its a pretty conservative school.

Just answer the question and then add a disclaimer or footnote, something like:

>The views expressed in this essay do not reflect the personal views of the author and are only written to answer a test question.

Or something along those lines. A passive-aggressive or subtle way, depending on how you word it, to say you're on to their bullshit.

You could also try to answer it in a balanced manner or add subtle triggering phrases like "not scientifically proven" etc.

tbf it's not all bad to write an essay like this

Arguing for a stance that you personally disagree with helps develop your articulation skills, it's common practice in debate clubs. Plus you get free points!

why even pick this particular course you dumbshit

also in your position I wouldnt hold back on anything. in high school essays I went full redpill as well and once a teacher even insulted me in but later apologized like the beta cuck she is. sure my grades werent as good as they should be because of biased teachers but I still passed everything so I didnt give a shit

this. i dont know why you're bothering explaining this to these kids though, they unironically believe the world should conform to their own echo chamber without realizing they are just mimicking the exact behavior they are railing against.

SAD!

this

I didnt read OP assignment but yeah if they ask you to represent a position then do it. and when they ask you for your own position then do that. shit is simple

Nothing wrong about this. What's wrong is that they think "privileged" means white and male, instead of rich and in a position of power.

>commit to memory
what is this, 1095 ad?

>Math is useful
This is a meme, and mind you I study STEM and like math. Probability and statistics are useful and the general population would benefit from it, but anything else is not needed.

mostly garbage
wheres bushcraft 101, or defensive driving, or any other class that's actually **********useful********

Well the fact NC State is an engineering school, I'd say you got lucky. If you went to Carolina or Duke, buckle up lad.

holy shit m8 they really don't want you to think for yourself
>use buzzwords and meme theories to coddle together some kind of statement
>ok now use the approved ideology to do it again

I had to take two humanities and a social science or something while going for a computer information systems degree

I can't remember specifically how. But I got away with taking Philosophy - Logic, Philosophy - Ethics in Engineering, and Java Programming. No bullshit. I was quite happy to outwit the jew.

The point is that "educated liberal" (top kek) numbers are inflated because of shit like this.

Just have your feminist perspective not be the blue haired dyke version of it, but the perspective of a son seeing a mother have to work hard, or not have to work at all because her work is discredited and society allows her a free ride, but this leaves her unhappy because there is no sense of accomplishment.

There is more than one type of feminists.

Jesus I can't even read the question due to the overuse of italics.

Dear Sweet God: thank you once more for keeping me from having children. The sheer cuckholdery of education would put me at the bottom of the river. Praise your holy name.

>taking 4 years for an undergrad
wewlad

Use classes for feedback and clarifying thoughts. Im in library 5+ hours everyday learning what i want. Currently studying additive manufacturing and and math but im an Art major.

Really? Where? That's always been my dream job. Are you an archeologist now?

>literally using cognitive dissonance to force you into adopting a feminist perspective

this is fucking disgusting

Do they even have the staff to teach physics at local community colleges? I don't imagine they'd have the staff with expertise to actually teach most of it.

Most physics at the University level isn't available at highschool

Most engineering colleges don't even accept AP Chemistry or AP Physics, even if you got 5s in both. They do, however, accept community college chemistry and physics.