Are tattoos the biggest indicator that someone is blue pilled?

Are tattoos the biggest indicator that someone is blue pilled?

yep

>im white but my kids are not haircut

Yo dawg, I herd u liek being unemployed
so we put a tattooed nigger in your tattoo
so you can degenerate while you degenerate

Yes.
But....
The exception being a tattoo in recognition of tradition or merit.
(Family Crest, military unit, blood type, paramedic, firefighter, union, etc etc).

The only exception is an active duty serviceman, and only if the tattoo has meaning, in my opinion.

godamn it pol i used to like my tattoos reeeeeeeeeeee

The fucking leaf beat me to it

To gild refined gold, to paint the lily, to throw a perfume on the violet, to smooth the ice, or add another hue unto the rainbow... is wasteful and ridiculous excess.

>tfw you accidentally cum on your gf's tattoo of your face

Black spade?

military unit, i understand.
but bloodtype and union...?
i'll have to disagree with you on that.

>military unit, blood type
just get a marker and mark them on your kneepads or just get a sticker and put it on your helmet

yes

based and underrated leaf

Does anyone know of an interracial couple that became a successful family, I mean kids and all.

I know a full African family who my dad converted and studied with their son. They are very successful now and the son is a succesful STEM field worker too starting his own family where he married a virgin while he was a virgin.

I have seen the same with white, black asian etc.

Mixed couples though... Nothing but failures in my anectdotal experience.

I would genuinely like to see an example of two cultures coming together with success to the point that the kids are also successful.

Anyone seen anything like that?

as long as it isn't some faggy flower or owl like every cuck is getting nowadays.

Also important that you don't get one where your employer can see it.

As long as the tattoo is significant, tactful, and you don't use it as a conversation starter I can respect it.

tattoos are a sign of mental retardation

>subtle cuckposting non-thread

you know the drill gentlemen

she's got pierced dimples, at this point, the tattooed nubian probably increases her employment odds

shut the fuck up nigger

Absolutely

Or that they used to be.

t. someone who regrets his tattoos

what

>only if the tattoo has meaning,
Negative.

Everyone that gets tattoos think theirs "has meaning." Even bitches with looney tune characters tattooed above their cunts think there's some "meaning" to it. I've had people try to explain the "meaning" behind their gross tattoos from abstract tribal to cartoon characters, it's all horseshit.

"Meaning" is the dumbest reason to justify a tattoo.

yes you can only get them if you are a serviceman and then regiment and confirmed kills

Shit
Where'd you get that from?

No. Depends on the tattoo. If it's typical millennial "look at me i'm cool" shit then yes. If it is religious, symbolic or to remember a departed loved one, that's different.

>Does anyone know of an interracial couple that became a successful family, I mean kids and all.
Mark zuckerberg and his wife.

Nein. Not a single cell of my white skin will be colored. We do not mark ourselves for the dead or lost.

Yes

Tattoos are trend now, someone saw a celebrity tattooed and sheep thinks its cool and trendy now. I choose my women tattoo-less.

>Are tattoos the biggest indicator that someone is blue pilled?

no. if you have a tattoo like pic related, you're confirmed redpilled.
but then you're also over 90 years old, so you're probably not on Sup Forums

yeah, probably...

the only tattoo that is acceptable is markings of the numbers of niggers and kikes that you hang from the neck

That and if they're nigger...

Ayyyyyyy

>really want SS runes on chest
>not germanic

blood type could be legitimately useful

kek

They're useful self-indenifying markers for human garbage

I work with hiring at my company and every time one of these degenerates comes in it saves me time and their resume goes into the trash

shheeeeiittt

>If it is religious,
Easiest place to find cross tattoos is a prison. If your faith is so shaky you have to tattoo it on your body, you should leave your religion.
>symbolic
"My tattoo is so meaningful! It symbolizes how much I love Zelda!"
>or to remember a departed loved one
What, is your skin a fucking phonebook? Here's how you remember a departed loved one: WITH YOUR FUCKING MIND.

>SS runes

I would like to be there to see what happens when you say this to a vet.

>the reasons explained to me are facetious
>therefore all reasons are facetious

you must be hard to be friends with

if you are in dire need of blood (specially if you have one of the o types) having a card or a marking on your body to identify it woudl save alot of time in dire situations.

No, it's just a symptom of it.
You can be redpilled and have tattoos but you're still a dipshit vermin for having them. You could also have gotten that tattoo while bluepilled and then become redpilled.

What I never understood is why someone would want that though, it's gross. Tattoos look gross, the only time one ever even sort-of works is when it's like what the Yakuza have.

itt: a whole lot of personal reasons not to get a tattoo being imposed on mankind as a whole via mental gymnastics and individual stigma

it's fucking shakespeare you buffoon

>furthering Israel's interests and becoming an obedient dog for some faggot kike

Vets can suck a cock, I don't care if all your friends died horribly in front of you it's what you get for not just staying the fuck home.

Yes, tattoos are degenerate

I'd say that colored hair is the biggest flag. Many based people are tattooed

>Be blood type O
>Get blood type A tatoo
>Also have aids

Fuck that. I don't need a tattoo that says who I work for/with. Retarded.

Anyone with "meaningful" tattoos are fucking faggots though.

>I got this to symbolize my BFF Hayden XDD
Fuck off. You got a tattoo to be cool, no one gives a shit about the meaning of your tattoo.

Or every fucking normie chick with some text on her ribs or wrist, REEEEE have an original thought once in your life. Holy shit.

Well, Islam forbids them.

Every coalburner should be forced to recieve a similar tattoo.

one of her tattoos is 'meine ehre heißt treue'

Pretty cool

>that pic

WHY

>a tattoo of someone's face with tattoos on it

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't tattoos only a military thing because some sailors and soldiers thought the Thai and Malay shit looked cool when they were deployed and thought that would be a good way to show loyalty and connection to their units?

And now it's for actual retards without any purpose in life.

>Are tattoos the biggest indicator that someone is blue pilled?
No, piercings are.

Tattoos are just an indicator that some one might be blue pilled or have been blue pilled, but seeing as they can not be removed easily (removing them would be a waste of money and even more blue pilled, if its not tattoos that interfere with your career choices) they are not a good indicator. Piercings however can be removed easily so the ''i was retarded when i was young'' excuse doesn't work.

I'm a vet. Sorta true.

Tattoos are degeneracy inscribed on flesh. All these assholes making post hoc rationalizations about tattoos are just trying to diffuse the guilt of their shitty decision making.

He's right about blood type tho. Who the fuck has a tattoo of their blood type? You should just have that shit visible in a few places.

tattoos mean no one cares about the person.

which makes it more likely that they are drug using whores--you will notice that criminals get tattoos because no one cares about them when they're in prison, isolated from friends and family.

I think tattoos are unattractive, but aesthetically her's look good.

She'd be prettier without them, but the design is well done.

>No. Depends on the tattoo. If it's typical millennial "look at me i'm cool" shit then yes. If it is religious, symbolic or to remember a departed loved one, that's different.
These types are only cool if you for some reason spent time with a tribe of natives that do these types of tattoos traditional and you let them to it to you with a piece of sharp bamboo or something.

Or if you are going full Varg and start doing it to yourself the old way.

Someone should get that entire picture tattooed on them.

The vet that operated my dog had tattoos and seemed ok

Maybe at one time. Now a common tattoo for vets to get is something as tribute to fallen comrades.

Should be on your dog tag anyway

Yeah so now it's for actual retards without any purpose in life.

American soldiers are such drama queens

>The exception being a tattoo in recognition of tradition or merit.
>(Family Crest, military unit, blood type, paramedic, firefighter, union, etc etc).
its just another excuse to do something stupid

My dad is Mexican and my mom is white. All my brothers and I are successful. We're not millionaires but we're not loser either. It helps to have a mom and dad that raise you with good values.

>Maybe at one time. Now a common tattoo for vets to get is something as tribute to fallen comrades.
so your buddies threw their lives away to enrich jews and you want to memorialize this?

>mfw more than 24+ hours under the needle
Which big bad tattooed man bullied you guys again?

>and

Nazi SS tattooed blood types, which is why Sup Forums loves it.

That's what happens when a whole nation idolizes them even if they stirred shit in a barrel over in Iraq or sat stateside beating their cocks.

Just like when people call police officers heros. I was a police officer for 5 years and all I did was pull over speeders and arrest drunks with the occasional domestic dispute. I am no hero.

We need to reward acts of heroism.

Where as the British soldiers are just queens

>My tattoo is so meaningful! It symbolizes how much I love Zelda
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
All of my normie friends went out and got Zelda tattoos
All of them

Yes, it's the most visible marker of degeneracy.

Ouch shit. Watch it with those edges mate. Nearly took me finger off.

I've rejected a couple of women because they had tattoos.

I have no tats and likely will never. I am not adamantly against them, although it might make me investigate someones personality with a bit more suspicion if I see them with tats.

oh fucking christ

She is ruined.

Nice tits. I mean tats.

Yes. Unless they're for tradition tattoos tend to belong to narcissists or people who want to appear to be interesting.

New thread,lads.

I've got a tattoo that just says "2 Cor 4:17". It's a Bible verse that got me through some hard times in the Army. Is that sufficiently meaningful for you?

>I've got a tattoo that just says "2 Cor 4:17". It's a Bible verse

I'd also say Olympian tattoos are acceptable.

GOT EM'

tattoos of space on the arm are fine