TRUDEAU PLEDGES $3600 / mo PER CHILD FOR SYRIAN REFUGEE FAMILIES

magafeed.com/in-canada-syrian-refugees-get-3600-per-month-from-the-government-43000-per-year-while-the-average-canadian-makes-27600-per-year/

"Our new Syrian Canadians must be given the opportunity and ability to sustain families as large as they are culturally accustomed to," the Prime Minister said in a morning speech to the press.

"For us to be inclusive, we need to fund and support Syrian Muslim refugees as they establish their traditionally sizeable families," giving an anecdote about a Muslim friend of his in Quebec that has seven children.

"The next generation of Canadians will be better in every way," Trudeau firmly assured the press. When pressed for answers to questions surrounding the source of funding for the almost quadruple increase in refugee benefits he is proposing, the Prime Minister replied that "that's a ridiculous question and you know that very well."

Other urls found in this thread:

lfpress.com/2016/11/22/19-homeless-people-died-between-october-2015-and-october-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can I pretend to be syrian?

Do hohol-refugees get that?

What's wrong with you Canada?

Literally more money than normal people get while working.

Just to finance their "traditionally sizeable families".

How fucking retarded can a person be.

This isn't true is it? If so, Canadians need to start rioting immediately.

wtf I am syrian now, where do I sign up?

Canada must be burned

Is that how much they're going for these days? Fuckin' Leaf fire sale.

this is fake right? there are homeless all over my town and he's going to give basic income to worthless liars?

I think I'm going to buy Syrian citizenship, I can go whenever into any cucked country, get gibs bigger than my salary and don't do nuffin except for some raping when sexual emergency occurs

"That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well" "That's a ridiculous question and you know that very well"

How do you get citizens to go along with this sort of shit?

I'm confident we'd be rioting in the streets if this sort of shit was on offer.

How do you explain to your citizens working hard and paying taxes that they're less important than foreigners and their taxes will be used to give foreigners coming into the country a wage almost twice what they make for doing absolutely nothing other than being foreign?

Spoiler: you can rob them and the police don't care

top kek, what is that screenshot from?

What's with all the fake weed man threads this morning?

>magafeed

How gulible are you fags?

Jesus fucking christ leafs, keep this shit up and people will think sweden is based compared to canada

I'm confused, that link doesn't seem to have any of the quotes you posted

Or sources

>dated Jan 28 2016

Something is fishy here.

>be RN
>can't even enter the health care field due to underfunding and corruption
>see this fucking shit
god fucking damnit you faggot you were elected to take care of Canadians not fucking Syrians piece of shit
yeah I'm fucking mad

It's fake you fucking retards

It's FAKE retard

is this real

I've got almost black hair so with some black contacts and a fake tan I bet I could cash in on this scheme. Be right back moving to Canada.

>it makes any changes to what I wrote
I'm going to germoney then

>traditionally sizeable families
Is this real? And not Syrian Christians?

Ok it's settled the next Hitler will come from Canada

>implying they check for citizenship and not just skin colour

half of the "syrian" migrants pouring into Germany are from fucking North Africa and Uzbekistan

>3600 leaf dollars
Isn't that like 1 American dollar?

Nice source OP lmao.

>slavs are white

You get more money being a foreigner in Canada by not working?
Is that not the ultimate proof they want to turn Canada into India? They want to start the floods.

They're not, but you look too white to be considered oppressed by liberals

36 cents mate.

can someone nuke portugal so i can become a refugee in cuckland?

>It's fake you fucking retards
t. Justin Castro

The fact that this story is plausible should fucking concern you desu lad

It's only 'plausible' to you because you're a gullible idiot who believes everything he reads on Sup Forums. I bet you also believed the "if you kill your enemies, they win" quote was real.

so like in 20 minutes I've seen threads saying:
- trudeau legalizes sex with dogs
- trudeau aint giving you dank grass
- trudeau gonna give all yo money to terrorists

what the fuck canada

Jesus christ.

I have six kids and make too much for gibsmedats.

Seriously we're going to be wearing fucking squirrelpelt pants here soon.

Fucking refugees wtf man.

Fuck them.

yeah yeah I did it to myself.(and 2 wives)

>It's only 'plausible' to you because you're a gullible idiot who believes everything he reads on Sup Forums
No it's plausible because your PM is an actual unironic cuck who is actively fucking over his own people in favour of the fucking immigrants

How would one be an ironic cuck?

More fake news. Great.

OK fags, I'll actually explain how rapefugee benefits work.

The family in OPs video gets the following.

$18,000CAD to pay for rent
$25,200CAD to pay for living expenses for 3 children and 2 adults. Which is around 5k a year per person.

These benefits last for exactly 1 year, so if you have. 3 kids and are ACCEPTED for rapefugee status, the cuckanidan government will hand over around 43.5k in one year. After a year those benefits expire and you are expected to take care of yourself.

Now is that completely unreasonable? Well imo it is, but it's not insanity, go to any benefits place and you'll see a room packed full of abbos and immigrants leeching off the system.

But it's not insanity, OP is suggesting 3600cad per child for life. It's 3600 per 5 person family for 1 year.

And to be fair 3600 isn't much for 5 people, I make around 6000CAD per month just for myself. But then again I pay 1700cad a month in taxes, aka the money that goes to these people to pay for their 5 kids. I wonder if their benefits are tax free?

But yeah it's still BS. When I was an early grad I didn't get shit and I really could have used it.

I've read the canadian news.

People were actively dying on the streets while syrian refugees were complaining about the aesthethics of their free homes not being up to their desires.

Except that's literally not true. Trudeau is an idiot and an airhead but in reality he's just a figurehead and not truly in control of the government, and most of the bullshit you see attributed to him on Sup Forums or in regards to Canadian policies on foreigners is just that - bullshit.

Your country is FAR more cucked than mine is. We have one of the highest proportions of white population in the West, we have some of the strictest immigration policies outside of Australia and we aren't being overrun by Pakis or having literal shariah brigades running around our major cities assaulting people.

We also don't have cameras on every streetcorner so our government can watch our every move, like you guys do.

Nobody is in danger of dying on the streets you fucking idiot. The only people who ever do are the homeless with literal brain damage who can't go to soup kitchens anymore because they assault the people there. Nobody with even an inkling of common sense dies on the streets in Canada, and the people who do are human garbage.

>Syrian Christian refugees can fuck off.

>sustain families as large as they are culturally accustomed to
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Nobody is in danger of dying on the streets you fucking idiot.

they literally already did though.

Here is just one of your shithole cities:

lfpress.com/2016/11/22/19-homeless-people-died-between-october-2015-and-october-2016

fucking disgraceful.

Sort yourselves out.

Canada in 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE (alt link if you dont have a account)

kek

dad BTFO

seriously though, the UK has nothing to tell anyone about cuckoldry. in fact, i sometimes wonder if it's really my father at all.

t. canada (somebody's son)

this guy makes me physically ill

How am I supposed to believe the $3600 figure when all of the quotes are made up and exist only on that website?

>British reading comprehension

>The only people who ever do are the homeless with literal brain damage who can't go to soup kitchens anymore because they assault the people there

>seriously though, the UK has nothing to tell anyone about cuckoldry. in fact, i sometimes wonder if it's really my father at all.

is this what larping is? are you larping as a nation-state, user?

Not gonna dehumanize the homeless or the mentally ill with you m8.

Sort yourself out.

The "proof" document also contains spelling mistakes.

You better bin that attitude m8. I'll plant a butter knife on you and call the bobbies

But you're more than happy to dehumanize foreigners and moslems, right?

Have you ever actually had interactions with the kind of homeless I'm talking about? Have you ever worked at a fucking soup kitchen? I have, I've worked at multiple soup kitchens. Not all homeless people are genuinely insane, but all genuinely insane people are homeless. It's a bitter pill but they can't be helped if they can't help themselves.

Do you have a permit for that all that sass?

>the Prime Minister replied that "that's a ridiculous question and you know that very well."
Kek. Such a parody it makes me think of pic related from Parks.

>But you're more than happy to dehumanize foreigners and moslems, right?

what are you on about m8?

You got a license for that tele?

Oh, so you've never said anything disparaging about moslems or foreigners on here? You're perfectly happy to divide the moslem from his religion?

Most of them end up on welfare after the first year, and they consider it acceptable to live like that.

>You got a license for that tele?

It's a level 1 beginners training permit. Once the insurance clears I'll have access to all 12 channels.

I can't wait.

>$3600 / mo
>$3600 / mo
>$3600 / mo
>$3600 / mo
>$3600 / mo

THIS IS MORE THAN I MAKE WORKING REEEEEEEEEEE

Can you prove I have?

Your statements are predicated on having such proof.

LEAVE MY DAD ALONE

Have you watched the mandatory BBC viewing material on BBC? You won't be able to pass the test without it.

No, I can't prove you have, but I'd be willing to bet a significant sum of money that you have. You're on Sup Forums, after all.

>But you're more than happy to dehumanize foreigners and moslems, right?
Yes. What are you going to do about it?

>No, I can't prove you have

HOLY SHIT LAD.

I HAV NEVER IN ALL MY TIME ON REDDIT (THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON /POL) SEEN A CANADIAN ADMIT HE WAS WRONG OR COULDN'T PROVE SOME BULLSHIT HE JUST MADE UP.

I AM HAVING A MENTAL BREAK. WHAT IF I AM HALLUCINATING.

RIGHT LADS IM OFF TO THE NHS.

>He unironically believes the crap he wrote about my country.
Aside from my Indian neighbours who have been here for 30 years my entire town and hundreds of surrounding miles is white.

Thats for a family of 5 and it only lasts for 12 months.

>you will never be Syrian