So the government just paid 150k€ for these

So the government just paid 150k€ for these.

Other urls found in this thread:

hel-looks.com/
hel-looks.com/20160526_17/
hel-looks.com/20160526_09/
hel-looks.com/20160526_08/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUnorcboKUo
youtu.be/uvDA492JrWU
youtube.com/watch?v=N7aXHIdK_a0
fairstartproducts.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ioS9iK-EL0
youtube.com/watch?v=UQiPjnPyVWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck these are even better than the ship

What's the story on these

Weren't finns supposed to be ok? What the literal assfuck is this shit?

Being in close proximity to sweden is not healthy

pic related is the typical Helsinki citizen.

He's a troll. These are photoshops

were those made by mentally challanged people or orphans in an effort to raise funds or just niggers and rapefugees that got a govt subsidised temporary job to keep them off the streets and off Elsa's ass?

That's a Swedish man actually

>haha see we are not the only cucked Nordic country!

No. Government gave 150k for this company to employ rapefugees.

hel-looks.com/

thats exactly what I said, you triggered my autism
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those people are actually not from Finland. Most of them have non-Finnish names hel-looks.com/20160526_17/

Kek, a random Russian Mongol appears.

hel-looks.com/20160526_09/

>Finnish
>A gay guy named "Austin"

Pick one.

See. Most of them are not Finnish! hel-looks.com/20160526_08/

It seems to me that burgers and brits send their faggots to Finland

Looks native Finnish to me.

WTF? He has a Russian name and he looks like he's from Russian Far East. Even some kike called "Aya" is there! THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT FINNISH

Veikko, 22

“I'm wearing customized second hand and jewelry by Vivienne Westwood. Lately my looks have been very silhouette driven. The goal is to look like a CLAMP character.”

Wtf is CLAMP?

It's some manga series. But honestly I don't see how these mentally handicapped faggots are related to this topic

Wow, this is the prettiest Finnish girl I've seen so far. I'd impregnate her with my seed for the Khanate.

Classic Finnish music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUnorcboKUo

Another one:
youtu.be/uvDA492JrWU

??. Her name is Aya so she's from Korea or something

Why do you lie? For everyone interested this is how traditional Finnish music sounds like: youtube.com/watch?v=N7aXHIdK_a0

Can someone start a whitehouse.gov petition to nuke Europe once Trump is in office?
What with the vote in my country and this shit... just end our suffering already, Ameribros.

This shit is literally what they used to get mental patients to make as therapy and to stop them rioting in the 70s. It's the perfect Xmas gift for that insufferable libtard family member that you hate. Make it yourself for $1. Don't forget the card though. Put a pen in the wrong hand, write the following:

> I am Ooolyboooly from Kangzwanga, Thank you for buying my pinecone cockroach so I can stay in Sweden. I like it here. The Swedish people are kind and the ladies suck dick well. Love ooly x

when you pay Refugees 150.000€ for a startup and they manufactured a fucking bark boat that kids build during summer

order yours: fairstartproducts.com/

Why do Aussies have such a sharp wit always?

>robot

>What's the story on these
Getting the refugees employed by creating fake jobs with government money.

I remember doing those when i was 4, good times.

Descendants of white collar criminals.

Can I get one of these fake jobs that give real government money?

I'm a white male

no not for white male if you end up homless government shits on you

>Literally building miniature cuck-sheds.

You have to be a refugee, retarded or have some kind of handicap to get a government subsidized job.

kek

>129€
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH WOW

"Life Seeker" sounds very macabre to me. I wouldn't be able to get any sleep if I knew I was in the same room as a life stealing conecow looking at me with these eyes.

This is the shittiest handy work i have ever seen. Its like they made it ugly by purpose so people would understand that its made by half inbred idiots just so that the leftist virtue signaling will be more obvious.

How about using some fucking sand paper, paint or oil?

>No link
>No source
>Pol is still so retarded they fall for it

Kek well done OP.

New thread,lads.

reverse image search is hard fairstartproducts.com/

At least we got a few laughs from it..
youtube.com/watch?v=6ioS9iK-EL0

>"Life Seeker" sounds very macabre to me.
It comes from the fact that the roaming parasites don't consider themselves as fleeing and searching for refuge, but rather as "seeking life"..

youtube.com/watch?v=UQiPjnPyVWg
It has subtitles..

Baltics??? Get out of here you slav

Damn man, you are cucked as all shit.

>fairstartproducts.com/
>Heli Mäenpää
>Project Director
>No mention of Sweden paying for the products

A Finnish company operating in Finland huh? I know Finland's economy is owned by Sweden but its still not "our" country anymore. Troll harder.

Topkek
God damn it Straya. I love you cunts.

>Finnish economy
..Title of the bread

I had my Swedish VPN on accidentally