Hurr islam is violent durr

>hurr islam is violent durr
When will this meme end?

Now list the amount of kills directly motivated by religion.

but it is

now list it for the past 5 years

It doesn't matters what happened but what happens ATM!

>chinese is a religion now

Kek

what qualifies as "being killed" by these categories?

nice source faggot

btw
>early history
>precision up to 1k people
>wew

>People do more than I do
>Therefore it's okay to do it, so long as I have done less
Roachbro please.

It will end when Islam is destroyed and Mecca is glassed in a nuclear holocaust.

Killing is just as much a part of Christian culture as peace is a part of Islamic culture.

run those numbers again for the last ten years only and filter for "religiously motivated"

It doesn't matter who did what in the past. The Islamic world was the most advanced culture around before we ruined them in the crusades. What matters is that a significant number of Muslims are killing, or condoning the killing of, people NOW.

You can live in the past all you like, it won't save the lives that are being lost RIGHT NOW.

>hurr turks are people durr
When will this meme end?

All the deaths attributed to Islam have occurred in the last fifteen years, it is clearly a serious threat.

When you stop killing random people.

that seems awfully racist against chinese...

Us Christians really need to get back to our roots. Deus vult.

What religion killed the most people lately? Exactly also early human is a religion I never knew. Not to mention these numbers are completely made up out of thin air but you knew that.

Hello I hate to be THAT guy, but: sources? Any?

>No Tengrism

You made Bosnia, Albania, a part of FYROM( even Serbia,Greece, Bulgaria) and Kosovo violent af.
We aren't Swedes or Germans to tolerate your shit, Roachoglu.

No but it is a culture, learn2read

>buddhists
>87 million

you want to tell me that a bunch of SEAmonkeys and pooinloos who follow a 'religion' that is all about sitting on your ass with your legs folded before you committed over 10 shoahs?

wew lad

>Jews conveniently left out

>UNKNOWN
wew lad how did you do that

What religion is missing from that image?

I can't quite think of it

>Chinese is a religion

>no source

>replying to a b8 thread

Also what the fuck is this?

Where the fuck are you from?

I can pull numbers out of my ass too.

Okay, where's sources?

Just see the flag, already.

>When will this meme end?
when Mohammed stops drowning people in cages, suicide bombing civillians, and being retards

Question Mark land

WikiLeaks.

>religion
>chinese
what?

>The Islamic world was the most advanced culture around before we ruined them in the crusades.

The crusades did barely any damage to the Islamic world you cool aid drinking spastic.

Jerusalem and the Middle East were the backwaters of the Islamic world, only recently conquered from the Christian Roman Empire. The crusades did more damage to Christian territory by sacking Constantinople than they ever did to Islam.

The Mongols were the ones that tore down the Islamic world by sacking Baghdad, then the centre of Islamic power, and conquering most of their eastern territories. But of course you never heard Arabs bitch about this because Mongolia isn't a world power anymore so there's nothing to gain by accurately blaming them, instead they try to guilt rich, stable Christian countries by blaming the crusaders.

>What religion and cultures
Can you retards read one simple sentence for once

I've seen one like this; they get these numbers by dumping all of both world wars in 'Christian'.

The british killed 10 million Iranians

Lol the precision of this infographic is to the 50's hilarious!

>before we ruined them in the crusades
You do know that the First Crusade was a defensive endeavor, right?

islmaicunt detected. Go back to allah allah land and fuck goats. muhamed jihad!

Settle down there roachy boy, just because you like to kiss muhammad's feet after he's done fucking your 9 year old slave wife and suckling on her tit, doesn't mean we all like him

The monks are doing a great job of killing the muslims in Burma, Desu

>ruined them in the crusades

No, it was the Mongols that ended the Islamic golden age.

yeah I regularly miss words I'm staring at. fucking adhd

Maybe mudslimes just suck at killing.

exactly.

Islam has murdered 270million people?

It outranks all other ideologies, even Communism?

It is the most violent religion, the most violent form of governance by a huge margin? And it's still doing it, this isn't even historical data.

It needs to Reform or it needs to end. Don't put it past the West to go on a killing spree when the luxuries start drying up. Even then, we'd be playing catch up.

THIS
>USA USA USA

It's not about history. It's about evolution.

REAR
E
A
R
No but seriusly dude what the hell,where your from?

You can't even get facts straight you shit whip

New thread,lads.

It's not about which one KILLED the most. It's about which one KILLS the most. That's Islam.

Feminism

>Muslims so triggered they refuse to state the Mongol kill count

Need to step up our game guys, we're just #2!

>Rear
What did he mean by this.

Chinese and atheism are religions now

Kys

off topic but is pronounce "mimi" or 'mee-may?"

thank

>what is motivation
I guess being a human is the greatest motivation for killing someone according to roachlogic.

"rhymes with gene"

?no `n" in word friend so

The Muslims actually ended it themselves. The "golden age" was the results of Dhimmi people being allowed to live in most of the muslim world, and were widely hired by the upper classes of muslim society, and like 90% of all discoveries and translations made during the golden age came from persians, syrians and other people who were dhimmis, that is non-muslims paying the tax to be allowed to not be muslim.
During the 13th and 14th century these dhimmis started getting purged, which lead to a huge braindrain of the islamic world, meaning that the western world could absorb their knowledge and outpace them quickly.
Now Bagdhad getting burnt to the ground doesnt help, but the Mongols didnt purge the intellectuals.

You can't reform the word of their god allah, the solution is binary, just destroy this fucking cancerous religion

>human
trick question

Don't argue with the man who invented the term. If Dawkins says it rhymes with gene then it fucking rhymes with gene.

>hurr china is a religion durr
when will this meme end

fucking roach

why don't you go into a roachtrap and bring back some poison for your roach family. It'll be a better plan than waiting for Erdogan to send the secret police to execute you for shitposting poorly. Fucking turkroach only know die.

[loud cockroach noises]

What a shitty infographic

Of course, history never changes. So chinese, christian, buddists, atheists are all killing at the same exact rate of, let's say, 1300.
It's not like there are only muslims blowing themselves up for religious reasons! In rome catholics do it all the time!

and you are still fucking with us
i think we need to add a few more hundred millions under christianity

>no contex
>irelevant
>buddism not a religion doesn't have a deity ask any buddist they'll tell you it's not a religion only faggots like you and christfags concsider them a religion because of tribal mentality
>there has never been a war in the name of buddism
>muslims 30mil?
WHAT NIGGER WHAT? 30 MIL?
How about you show us some historical contexes about 30 gorilians
87 gorilianz
and 177 christ fags (world war 1 and world world 2 doesn't count) had nothing to do with christianity and it was mostly chirstians killing chirstianitys for resorcers.

but really show us where ya get those numbers of 30 mil and 87 mil buddistist

>citation needed

This is retarded. How many atheists killed people on account of their atheism? Probably like two ever.

what about Judaism?

>separating communism into two whole categories so you can blame two different independent groups.

Judaism enslaves people via economies
Judaism doesn't kill , except arabs to protect isreal.

you do realize the Jews in Israel are different than the Jews outside if it, right?

>christianity is responsible for plagues

>Citation heavily needed

Yes !
Jews in Isreal are quite good people.

I support Greater Isreal !

cheers

Thats what a jew would say

wow, nice sources

Whenever there's a discussion about what religion is the most violent you can be pretty sure atheism will invariably get the commie kill count, because fuck you if you can't tell whether someone kills specifically because they don't believe in god or for some other reason completely unrelated.

Better to have the whole middle east given to smart, productive individuals that are willing to make a great planet togheter.

Then to have planet of the apes mudlism that ruins and destorys historical landmarks that rewrites history to suit their warmongering needs of enslavement of the human mind.

Islam is not religion of peace
Islam is religion of the enslave , and brainwashed. A do or die religion , were you follow or they cut yo head. Thats why Islamic culture tends to be Homogeneous

Make this statistic but in the last 3 decades

>OhMyGodHowDidYouKnowI'mJewish?
but seriously though, you don't have to listen to me saying that, do your own research instead of trusting a kike in an anime image board

>Killed
>Past
>No explanation on what early history stands for
Extremely ebin :DD

Lmao I know right. His whole BTFO with the first character.

it's the fact that the leaders try to make their citizens as uneducated as they can, to support the acts of terror instead of thinking for themselves