SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

WE KNEW YOU JEWS WOULD STAGE SOMETHING

THE NARRATIVE BUILD UP TO THIS HOAX CLIMAX WAS OBVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100866943/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>capping your own posts

also i hope you realize you're only one of about a million people saying the same thing. no good conspiracy theory is complete without the govt trying to shut it down with some sort of false flag. literally every conspiracy theory has a false flag baked into it.

Bump

Nice work, user.

I think this thread is being autoslided.

Are you a fuckinng bitch? Why do you like attention this much?
Stop posting this you fucking pleb newfaggot nigger.
Kys.

Honestly.

Some dipshit made a prediction anyone with half of brain could have made, we better give this all the attention in the world!
Sage

Bump
the sliding is real

>IM A GENIUS
>I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

people dont respond to threads where people are tooting their own horn. OP would have been much more successful if his post said

>HOLY FUCK THIS GUY PREDICTED THE FALSE FLAG A WEEK AGO

>radicalized by the internet
oy vey better shut it down

I'll cap my own posts if its a long post that I'm making a prediction on, because Sup Forums is always right.

Pic related is what I called a long fucking time ago. Got basically no responses

Ever notice how schizophrenics have such a violent reaction at the smallest suspicions of harm to children? For example pedophilia, doctors who administer vaccines and occasionally abortion clinics.

There's a reason false flag operations are illegal EVERYWHERE.

i was in your thread
kikes btfo

.hurrdurr..ever notice...people against pedos are.schizophreniacks.?

Fucking SHILLS,man...you must be running out of ideas .

Tick,tock...

>ever notice...people against pedos are.schizophreniacks.?

I wasn't trolling but I'm tempted to now. How often do you have these delusions of grandeur?

>NOBODY DIED

Fake shooter is fake.

>Pic related is what I called a long fucking time ago. Got basically no responses
that's because basically every trump supporter was already thinking this. no offense, but this is a pretty bland prediction. anyone that follows conspiracy theories can pump out predictions like this all day.

LIterally nobody thought that. They all assumed that hillary would rig the election for her, and call foul.

Not a single fucking person said that Trump would win in a landslide and this shit would happen. And I know nobody was thinking it, because they wouldve posted it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100866943/

here OP, better proof that you really predicted it

GUYS I AM SCARED

not good user culture leafbro. nobody cares who predicted what.

underrated as fuck m8. The best posts always have people talking shit. That thread I made was full of people talking shit and posting leaf memes but I was right. Idgaf if other people predicted this too I just wan't to disseminate this far and wide because it should be known that Sup Forums knew was was going on all along

I know what you mean. I'm not 100% sold on pizzagate yet, but I definitely think there's something fucked going on. I still browse the threads and save images for future reference

stop acting so self important

Not sure if I missed this above but does everyone know that the "shooter" is one Edgar Maddison Welch an out of work production assistant, screen-writer and actor associated with B-expoitation movies?

Welch's movie career included experience as production assistant on two independent films, “The Mill” and “A Tale About Bootlegging” and was an actor in another film, “The Bleeding” in 2009.

Quite interesting...."Call central casting. We need an 'angry, unstable white guy who likes guns' on The Set pronto!!!"