He buys the H2JEW

> He buys the H2JEW

>not "hJweO"

So why not buy it? It's a convenient way to stay hydrated. Is it really full of estrogen if I store it in a cool place?

Sorry mate, its too late for you. Enjoy your man tits.

hJweO. Lol.

Bottled water alone shows how retarded Millennials are.

>Sure it costs like $2 per 1,000 gallons from the tap in my home, but I'll pay $1.20 for a 20-ounce bottle of the stuff at the convenience store, because it's in plastic

>tfw I used a water filter throughout my entire youth

Feels good to know I'll be okay while everyone else turns into estrogenated freaks.

Wouldn't this also impact any drinkable liquid contained within a plastic bottle?

can you drink from the tap? nope
can you drink from a plastic bottle? nope

So I can only drink from tin?

I only buy bottled water as a convenience, it's easy to just grab a bottle out of the fridge when I'm going out.
When I'm at home I just drink tap water, so one package of bottled water lasts me 2 or 3 months.
The local water supply here uses well water, so it's pretty good unlike the shitty lake water you get in the larger cities.

I also fill milk jugs with tap water when I'm waiting for the pipes to warm up when getting hot water. I use it to give the pets water and to keep a few jugs around in-case I lose water pressure.

It's good to keep bottled water and other drinks around to offer to guests as well.

>he doesn't have a private well

LMAO'ing at ur life, citycucks.

I do and I flavor it with the Mio jew

People used to joke about paying for water

Buy a canteen or some other reusable water bottle and keep that in your fridge.

I'm living in dorms at college and we don't have a kitchen, but I have several water bottles I fill up at the fountain, while my cuck roommate fills the recycling bin with water bottles every day.

DR
>BREENS

What did he mean by this?

I only buy bottled water because I'm too cheap to buy an aluminium bottle. But I keep them filled with tap water until I lose them.

When deregulation and "government is bad" succeed in destroying the public water companies, then I'll have no choice...

>the shitty lake water you get in the larger cities.
with fecal levels so high it is actually sewage water

watch out m8 old plastic degrades in the sun, and you will drink plastic particulates, not bad in the short run, but in the long run may cause inner intestant problems. Thats why I make my own wooden mugs.

Montana here. I drink from the tap , the pure clean fucking water. They actually bottle it not far from me with a hose and sell it for $1 with a bear on it.

Fucking idiots.

i live in nevada and our water is proven to have a shit ton of rocket fuel and heavy metals, and that goes for both reno and las vegas. Buying 98 cent gallons of distilled water w/ minerals added isnt such a bad call. the smaller bottled waters are obviously a ripoff though

shut up let the cuck have his moment to feel good about himself

Dr. Breen?

A.k.a. the guy in the giant citadel letting these combine in? Ugh they've suppressed us for too long now. I just want to be free, man.

>Breathing Jew2
Shabbos goyim all of you

Does anybody else uses a water dispenser?

The water its cheap and thoroughly filtered, plus its delivered to my home and the dispenser rarely needs maintenance.