>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments DEC 05
>Syrian Army captures 60% of rebel-held Aleppo in the space of a week
>Jihadist shelling of a russian mobile Hospital kills 1 Russian Nurse, injures 2 more
>Russian humanitarian aid convoy arrives to Aleppo
>Russia, Turkey agree to give jihadists 24 hours to leave east Aleppo
>US, UK considering air dropping aid to jihadists in East Aleppo
>Over 2500 Syrian militants granted amnesty over past week
>SA finds and destroys lengthy tunnel in Al-Tal
>Aleppo International Airport liberated
>Reinforcements pour into northern Hama ahead of anticipated offensive
>SA attempts to capture main rebel stronghold(Tariq Al-Bab) in east Aleppo
>Over 85000 people displaced since Mosul operation began

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/805782301355442176
youtube.com/watch?v=de00ffGpUQ0
gulfnews.com/news/mena/jordan/jordan-military-plane-crash-kills-pilot-1.1940549
youtube.com/watch?v=XBvlm9rZmF0
youtube.com/watch?v=IUvcdKGD-FM
youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub5azZPSXjE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PhztJyjm8pk
youtube.com/watch?v=HqGVF2FJ6uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for YA HEZBOLLAH

SOON
O
O
N

"All of Australia will be yours" ~ Emu 34:3

SOON
O
O
N

>The 'Nimr' Tiger @Souria4Syrians 15 hHace 15 horas

>Sectarian "rebel" supporters with Nusra/ISIS flags in Binnish, Idlib.

>"We want to exterminate Alawites & Shi'a" "I am a Sectarian Binnishi"

WEW SO MODERATE!

Do I need to apologize for qt Russian medic?

Is Assad dead yet?

no new gains today?

Hi /sg/

I usually keep away from this general, the threads had gone to shit since 14/15. However, this morning it looks pretty amicable (no rebel supporters, no turkshit posters).

I have a geopolitical question for you; I can't seem to wrap my head around why the United States would so adamantly support the rebels and be so strongly against Assad. US foreign policy usually isn't this retarded; they usually have a larger goal in mind when supporting an insurgent group, but for the life of me I can't understand why they would be so against Assad that they were willing to let ISIS get such a strong foothold in the region. It's quite obvious that no matter what grievances anyone has against Assad, him being in power translates quite well into regional stability, and most likely and end to ISIS. So what gives? What does the US want out of this?

I have seen some loose topics before about the Iran/Russian vs Saudi/US oil pipeline, but I don't really buy that the US would allow all this chaos to occur just for a small amount of Russian/Iranian regional power to exist. A Middle East history professor of mine believes that the reason the US is so against Assad is because of Cold War mentalities -- that we were willing to allow the whole region to go to shit just so Russian-friendly Assad was removed from power. Do any of you support this hypothesis?

I guess what I'm asking for in essence is this: what do you think is the driving motive for the US foreign policy stance that Assad be removed from power?

So whats actually heppning in Aleppo currently?

>ElectronicResistance @ResistanceER 20 minhace 20 minutos

>#Syria | #Hezbollah/#SAA now control 65% of East #Aleppo

>"muh peaceful rebels counterattack"

Daily reminder to never believe jihadist propaganda

twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/805782301355442176
Claims about loss of territory by SAA are false.

Also, 2nd Russian nurse died in hospital.

Too late. Czech fleet is going to sink couple of your air-carriers, that will be a lesson for you.

>I have a geopolitical question for you; I can't seem to wrap my head around why the United States would so adamantly support the rebels and be so strongly against Assad
Because muh Israel

New SouthFront

youtube.com/watch?v=de00ffGpUQ0

how reliable this source is ?

1. How does Iran and Hezbollah factor into the conflict

2. Can someone explain the differences/origins of the following withing the frame of the conflict
>al qaeda
>al nusra
>IS

Appreciate the help

>so close I can almost taste it

>Moscow is our rightful clay
>Putin must go

who are the white helmets?

Yes its mostly about Russia and Russian interests (pipeline) in the region
Its not Cold War mentalities its Cold War 2.0 Islamic Boogaloo

Fuck. How's the injured doctor feeling?

>Also, 2nd Russian nurse died in hospital.
This is really sad to be honest.

The saddest thing is Lavrov will share vodka and pizza (why pizza I wonder) with Kerry, his Skull and bones brother while signing off on another ceasefire.

>1
Iran supplies Syria with aircrafts, weapons and tanks, as well as manpower, while Hezbollah only has ground forces.

>2
Only their name.
And maybe the interpretations of some parts of the Quran.

greater Israel. No other explanation makes any sense. 9/11 was the start of their endgame. Caliphate in Syria and war with Russia was one of the final stages

Oh, my god, will you stop with this constant stream of butthurt? Do they let abos to post on the internet now?

>what do you think is the driving motive for the US foreign policy stance that Assad be removed from power?

A weak Syria that doesn't pose a threat to Israel, a puppet president, to close the Russian naval base in Tartous, take away another russian ally.
Also, a lot of Saudi/Qatari dollars.

shills lying

>Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 3 hhace 3 horas

>No truth to militant advances in al-Qaterji and Miysar. Syrian Army launches attack on Zebdiyeh axis near Saif al-Dawla

Pic is from Aleppo

>No other explanation makes any sense. 9/11 was the start of their endgame. Caliphate in Syria and war with Russia was one of the final stages
To explain this further, think of the terrorists/ISIS/Al Qaeda as enzymes. Syria is a big country for Israel and it cannot swallow it without first chewing it up slowly.

The terrorists wipe out the populations and turn them into refugees (as a bonus Europe is destroyed in the process, the long term competitor for Israel).

What happens to the US is none of their concern and they control Washington.

Any other explanation of the war on Syria is written by a shill or a fool.

Both al-Nusra and IS are both AQ splinter groups, but al-Nusra is in good terms with AQ unlike IS. Ideologically they are very similar.

Russians dont get mad, they get even
Remember when the Turks shot down their plane they didnt do anything and then a month later a bus filled with pilots and cadets vaporized in Ankara by (((Kurds)))?
They cant Gronzy Aleppo but they will most likely gronzy Idlib

Also, origins.
Al Nusra is the syrian branch of Al Qaeda, while IS was part of AQ from '04 until 2013 when they declared their shitty calliphate.

The second nurse is dead

That's sad.

>They cant Gronzy Aleppo but they will most likely gronzy Idlib
Here's the problem, when dealing with animals you have to show them a direct response or they will not behave.

I'm not talking about the terrorists.

I'm talking about Israel, the animal running this show. They can shoot down a bunch of Jordanian jets for example. Who am I kidding, they can't even land their jets.

Most """"""""moderate""""""""""" rebels are AQ splinter groups
Their basic difference is how they deal with other muslims

>[genocide intensifies]

Well, "rebels" are just even more fucked.

I'm looking at the remains of the hospital....

That was not an artillery strike. That looks like a cruise missile attack. Look carefully why.

>US, UK considering air dropping aid to jihadists in East Aleppo
What a bunch of clowns. Nobody takes their retarded leadership seriously anymore.

>Nobody takes their retarded leadership seriously anymore.
Thank God

>[enoughs in Russian]

>gains: none
>losses: several russians and a jet

Maybe I am taking it too literally but I read here that the terrorists, that time IS, were "funded" by the US. How's that work?

Could be rocket artillery.

Al Nusra is the syrian branch of Al Qaeda, the rift between groups like Al Nusra and Ahrar al Sham with ISIS is for power in Syria, there is no difference between them.

And the Iran and Hezbollah factor in Syria is very important, Hezbollah saved the SAA when the jihadists where just kilomemes from Central Damascus. That and the Iranian supply of material to the SAA save Assad from being ousted.

Pretty reliable, they get info directly for the hezbollah soldiers on the ground.

Woha I just checked and a Jordanian F16 just fell.

Holy fuck, I dindu nuffin

No fucking way was it a cruise missile. The entire compound would be blown to shit. The shell hit the generator / air pump in the hospital tent and set it on fire.

>2nd Russian nurse died in hospital.
Confirmed.
White point on map is hospital location, black one is when shit came from. I was told AF are heavily bombing kebabs now. I want this district bombed into shit.

Fkin kek

>Could be rocket artillery.
Too precise, there's no scattered shots and it looks two missiles hit precisely.

Also no ground damage suggests it exploded above ground. This was a cruise missile attack by a US jet.

For whatever reason it doesn't seem Russian air defense works, or maybe they don't have the will to push the button.

>Jordanian F16
gulfnews.com/news/mena/jordan/jordan-military-plane-crash-kills-pilot-1.1940549

>Jordanian F16 just fell
What happened?

>The entire compound would be blown to shit
>He seriously believes this

At most 200-240kg of actual explosives and they get triggered above the ground.

IS funded by US is mostly a speculation (that most of us here believe)
Al-Nusra is directly funded by US and the Gulf states, they didnt even hide that
Now that Al-Nusra bitten them in the ass on the PR department a couple of times by beheading children and such they are trying to rebrand it or deny that they had any corelation with them whatsoever

rip, jordan is a ok country in my book and i dont wish em any dead nationals

And murricans would give Russians more reasons to bomb Aleppo to shit why exactly?

>How's that work?
1.We(E.Europe) mass produce weapons.
2.US/Turkey/Qatar/SA buys them on very little price
3.They ship them to Turkey.
4.Turkey smuggles some to FSA, some to IS through the Syrian border
5.IS on the other hand gives Syrian/Iraqi oil to US/Turkey
6.Repeat

ISIS was part of the US plan to oust Assad, but they went cray cray and thought they could take on Iraq as well. US funds Al Qaeda in Syria, Al Qaeda in Syria goes to Iraq and funds ISIS.

>What happened

>They can shoot down a bunch of Jordanian jets for example. Who am I kidding, they can't even land their jets.

[Minutes later]

>It happens

no one takes russian victims seriously
if they bait russia into resuming bombing of aleppo russia gets demonized even more

Its rainy isnt it?
It looks like there is a pool of water in the middle making it look flat
Also mortars can explode above ground too

ISIS is funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar (see wikileaks) and Turkey bought their oil. But not by USA.

>He seriously believes this
You underestimate the damage caused by explosions. Were it an actual cruise missile, it would caused way more damage. That simpyl looks like the shell lit the generator on fire, thus burning down both tents.

USA sends weapons to FSA units that forward them to ISIS
ISIS have stated that they get the vast majority of their ammo from FSA

That honestly is the dumbest place for a field hospital ever. Its like they wanted it to get mortared.
>rip qt doc

>This was a cruise missile attack by a US jet
No. It was not a JSSAM. There is no fucking way you could not tell the difference between a shell and a missile.
Light cruise missile:
youtube.com/watch?v=XBvlm9rZmF0
Artillery:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUvcdKGD-FM

There are also leaked cables/email from us officials pointing out that removing assad/a weak syria is in the interest of the us.

Kek. That district is ruled by the FSA. They are supposed to be the more moderates. Please wipe them ruskies.

fuck off the guy on your photo is jamal maarouj, and the photo was taken in Dana town in Idlib province in january 2014 after taking it from ISIS

>And murricans would give Russians more reasons to bomb Aleppo to shit why exactly?
Americans have to give reason for the Russians to sign a ceasefire to ruin the SAA's tempo and keep the conflict raging for when Trump comes into power so there is no change in plans/strategy.

If carrots won't work, they bring out the sticks and strike Russian sensitive points using F-22s carrying standoff missiles of which the US has PLENTY.

Russians threatened to shoot these down, but as we know Russians only know how to issue threats and not commit to actions.

Unless this Jordanian jet didn't come down by accident, then I stand corrected. But it will take more than 1 jet.

The irony is that the Taliban, another branch of al-Qaeda in Afghan is using some of the heavy equipment King Nigger give in Syria against Afghan forces.

no impact craters, if artillery, then laser guided/painted target spotters, 10/10 shell placement, or remote controlled cruise missile.

>implyin' the kings of the Gulf can do anything without USA order
Oh you.

>russian mobile hospital bombed by rebels, 2 field medics killed
>western media utterly silent
typical

I hope the doggos are okay at least

proxy or real?

revenge will come tovarish, the russian blood will not be spilled in vain.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI

...and bombing a hospital which Russia blames on terrorists is a reason for them to sign the ceasefire? In what world?

I'd really expect them to use the buildings themselves instead of setting up tents. It's standard operating princible for logistical units to always use existing constructions when possible. You've got lights, electricity, warmth, shelter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub5azZPSXjE&feature=youtu.be

Your kings go to war against Yemen against everyone wishes, opening up a second front and therefore jeopardizing your own effort in Syria.

Buy some books for them since they seem retarded.

ceasefire only when they agree on leaving Alppo
it will be much easier to defeat them in rural parts

omg!

Bana Al-Abded disappeared!
The 7 year old girl with good english and perfect Internet Connection in Aleppo suddenly closed her Twitter!

Yep, and local "moderate opposition" already claims it won't move. So there.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhztJyjm8pk

Hopefully a Jordanian female piloted plane flying near by didn't shoot it down again.

Our maybe the plane was piloted by a female

Don't blame King Nigger.
He can only do African tribal tactics.

>It looks like there is a pool of water in the middle making it look flat
Maybe but where are the scattered shots around the area, there should be at least one visible in the distance.

Maybe they borrowed (launched) a Popeye missile from Israel?

ALL THE AIRSOFT !!

>no impact craters
Mortars hardly leave a mark on hard ground and airfused artillery has been a thing for half a century. The damage you see is caused by the tents burning down.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqGVF2FJ6uk

>So the rebels recently got a whole lot of Grad missiles.
>
>>who gave them to them
>>how to counter/deal with them
>
>I don't know if the Turkish government did it or rogue arms dealers. The Turk/Russian/Syrian relationship is irritating and not straightforward.
The Grad rockets that I have seen the moderate jihadists use based on the videos they themselves have filmed have been all Bulgarian made (VMZ), likely Turkey or KSA paid for them and then had them smugled into Syria via Turkey. The production dates have ranged from mid 2000's to as new rockets as from 2015

so there will be no ceasefire ,and thats that ,it was possible ceasefire under 1 strict condition and thats that departure from Aleppo ,if they dont agree on leaving military operations will continue and ceasefire wont happen

lol ok

I forgot the FSA is totally no ISIS ;^)

>laser guided/painted target spotters
You get it. It hit them head on. Just not possible with grad.

I don't know of any weapon the terrorists have that can be laser guided though. Maybe it was a small laser guided bomb (Paveway II)?

the account says from the start that it is being managed by her mother.

why don't you become informed about things before speaking about them? retard

>a child with english as a second language tweeted this as gunfire rang out in her neighborhood and the army kicked her door down

hmmmm

>[bawwwww in Russian]
Honestly Russbro I feel for you guys but less talk more action.

Why the fuck does he wear MARPAT? Don't we have our own patterns?

Wasn't she teleporting all over East Aleppo as well? I remember for a long while she said she was in the Northern part, but then right before the offensive started there she teleported to the southern area.