"Alright youtube. The legacy media media is dying. I think anyone knows this at this point. It's quite funny actually...

"Alright youtube. The legacy media media is dying. I think anyone knows this at this point. It's quite funny actually, all these talking heads on the lamestream media continuously failing to recognize the paradigm shift that is talking place.
Demons are watching over me. I will mercilessly destory everyone that stands in my path. I'm a stereotypical aquarius in that regard.
McCarthyism."
-Nilewizardsickle555

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder
foxnews.com/world/2016/12/05/scotland-yard-to-pursue-new-lead-in-disappearance-madeleine-mccann.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's about all!
Peace out.

Reminder: Fag in op pic dresses up like a grill and anyone who listens to him is a literal fag.

hello styx

I like Sticks

If we're all bundled up in a Styx thread... does that make us a faggot?

I like him except for when he goes full edgelord. There's really no need for him to do shit like say he'll destroy people.

>meme them out of existence

Styx is a religion of Peace Out!!!

guy has schizotypal personality disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

Lol its little things like that that remind me that he's just some dweeb with a Webcam.

>I have completely and utterly destroyed my enemies before, and I can do it again

Sure bro, calling your mom a bitch for making you turn the computer off at 10 on a school night sure blew her the fuck out

Styx doesn't mean anything of what he says. He just tries to sound smart and enjoys listening to himself speak - which explains why he prattles on for ages in his videos without ever saying a god damn thing.

His videos are basically like following a Sup Forums thread with focus around 1 user who happens to know enough to keep the conversation moving along.

Cogent point -> related observation -> use of imagery -> insult (usually in the form of x is a fucking retard)-> random comment (I find it very funny) -> repeat

It's a highly effective format. I wonder if he is aware of this or maybe he just spent so much time in this site that it's 2nd nature.

He's right more often than he's wrong. But what's funny is that 90% of his political knowledge comes from Paradox games. You can see it in the language he uses - the most recent example I can think of is his current obsession with social alienation which is a factor in Victoria 2, which he just so happens to have a let's play of

shadilay styxers

To be honest that the reason I like him. He's a weird guy. What did you expect from him? He puts out occult videos every day and you wouldn't expect him to go full edgelord?

I enjoy his commentary.

buy his new book "The Language of the Stars" and you will know.

Styx is too emaciated to make a good pepe. That looks exactly like Penn Jillette prior to the concentration camp diet

I honestly wouldn't know. I heard about the great Styx from youtube comments praising him. I went to check him out, and found him beyond irritating and not worth taking seriously.

>Alright, Youtube...

mocking trumps Grand Warlock.

That'll work out well.

Nah, looks like Ian from Forgotten Weapons.

>Styx is too emaciated to make a good pepe.

leave

Underrated

I'm literally shaking. I made a video response to Styx last post and now he keeps messaging me saying hes gonna put a curse on me.. wtf do I do? pls respond

Alright, Youtube.
I'm actually quite the meme magician myself, I can literally laser you with alien memes the likes of which you haven't even dreamt of. I can fry your nervous system in 6 different ways and then teleport myself behind you and just smirk while looking at your gangled up remains. Do not even imagine for a second you can beat me in my own Aquarian game, lest I drop you down the chimney like Santa himself in a tropical jungle isle.
That's about all. Peace out.

>now he keeps messaging me saying hes gonna put a curse on me

You're fucked.

How come paul joseph watson is the only good-looking alt-right celebrity and everyone else looks like degenerate pieces of shit?

Jesus fuck Sup Forums get it together.

wew lad

Tell him he's an ugly anglo faggot and to fuck off

Also to stop stealing content from Sup Forums

>It's quite funny actually, all these talking heads on the lamestream media continuously failing to recognize the paradigm shift that is talking place

The media called the race for Clinton months before the election. When it turned out to be wrong in it's prediction, it gave victory to the posters of smug anime girls and frogs.

When that happened, many people in power, after having taken a dominant, assured stance, and outright calling Trump a Nazi and calling for apocalypse, were placed onto the losing side of history.

This placed liberalism onto the losing side of history. And this was the paradign shift.

>Demons are watching over me

There are material beings who watch over him, and they're grooming him to join him.

>I will mercilessly destory everyone that stands in my path

He'a willing to lie, steal and murder for power.

>I'm a stereotypical aquarius in that regard

He's a member of a group, defined by insanity and drug use.

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/05/scotland-yard-to-pursue-new-lead-in-disappearance-madeleine-mccann.html

pol
o
l

But he sounds like a total fucking faggot though

> mfw Sup Forums pass user calls someone else a faggot

I will put a fucking curse on you

styx's videos are cosy and his voice is relaxing

this pretty much.

You forgot "Let's face it" but other than that. Good job

he is retarded

You are a saps.
Styx has studied memetics all his life. He is using memetics to do advertising for him.

There's a very good reason he makes himself out to be so cartoonish and gives you easy to remember quotes.
He is tricking you faggots into ''making fun of him'' for more publicity.

I see this shit every day
Everything from his deceivingly innocent ''alright, youtube'' to ''LAMEstream media'' lame joke is deliberately designed to memetic and gain him more publicity.

You're just doing what he wants you to do while you're probably thinking you're starting some EPIC meme and you're real clever quoting him, mocking the way he speaks and looks.

You've been tricked by the memetic jew.

is Sup Forums gonna chip together and buy styx a dumbbell set and year's supply of whey protein for christmas?

This guy looks like an untermensch malnourished freak tbqh

I don't mind any of this. And the fact that he is the mastermind of a excellent rock band doesn't hurt.

that's about all. Peace out

we're turning on public personalities that are associated with Sup Forums
face it styx, you're on the wrong side of this paradigm shift
we will make threads about you until you are destroyed

this one is pathetic though because of the video he just did where he owned germany

Watched his live stream for the election. It was better than the infowars stream.

Dead man walking.

Those new mirror biker glasses are pretty cringy though.

>PJW
>good looking
By what ass backwards standards?

With that, I think you've identified everything under the sun