So they're a Christian group?

How and why would Jesus condone them?

>posting a black and white photograph because the boogeyman organization doesn't exist anymore
how come you won't criticize the racist niggers that are killing cops?

Because there isn't an organization of them out there with an agenda to kill cops. It's not the goal of BLM(which isn't even an organization) and gangs dont count.

Stop being butthurt over someone criticizing your heroes Cletus.

>kill cops
But it's not real racism!
KKK killed people a century ago!
White people are the racists!

What organization were those guys part of? Also the KKK just rolled through an NC town to celebrate Trump's victory.

Here's what I dont get about you guys. You claim to be butthurt when someone calls whites racists then you turn around and make posts like these.

Listen to Daniel Carver(KKK lead member) on Howard stern he is based and funny.

I note how you didn't answer OP's question. How would Jesus condone them?

Why is the KKK a boogeyman to you? Their membership is tiny, a few thousand at most.

I think I found OP on facebook

Answer the OP. Quit deflecting.

>Their membership is tiny, a few thousand at most.

and half are FBI agents

Satan made niggers. There's your answer

>Protestants
>Christians.

I'm not a Christian. So I can't say.

Gonna answer me?

That's not an answer.

They're the ISIS of the US. Just having them around is a threat.

How can you compare a small political group to a militant group that controlled almost two countries and has committed genocide?

It's an answer.
Just not one you're willing to accept.

>KKK
>ISIS of America
That's adorable

So where in the Bible does it say that and still why would Jesus condone a hate group like the KKK?

Because the KKK has the same goals as ISIS. Why do you make excuses for them but then turn around complain about people calling whites racists?

I don't get what kind of answer you're looking for here. If you have ever heard anything of Jesus then you know he wouldn't condon that. Why are you getting butt hurt that people aren't taking it as serious as you.

Weak bait, but here's a (you) for the effort.

Because I'm not a thought police, they are free to believe what they want as long as they don't act upon it.. I make excuses for them because they haven't done anything relevant in decades, they're just a buzzword now.

Jesus hated niggers and was a self-loathing Jew.

>christians love the cross as a sign of jesus' victory
>southern democrat domestic terrorists burn the cross

I'm glad the demoncrats are no longer a major national party. It's been fun watching about a thousand of them in federal, state, and local governments get tossed on their asses since 2010. It's been great seeing the Obaboo administration which lived on 8 years of executive actions being repudiated overnight with the election of Trump.

Every major Christian denomination has rejected and condemned them.

they're a D&C ((protestant))) group that hates catholics and was literally founded by a Jew