Time Person of the Year

Will he finally make India great?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
tribune.com.pk/story/1177701/mental-retardation-pakistani-scientists-discover-30-new-genes/
youtube.com/watch?v=IS8cKBgNsOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure Trump and Assange were winning by miles.

SYSTEM IS RIGGED. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

No Poo in the loos can't

definitely rigged. no way a neoliberal in the modern era would ever win a popularity contest. especially a poo in a fuckin' loo

>says the one with violent, penal-colony Anglosharter genes

Why are sharts so uppity. You're a dumb, violent people with no history or culture.

>no history
>no culture
pretty sure without anglos you'd still be shitting on the street and have no infrastructure

oh wait

>Anglomonkey actually believes this
Indians achieved grid cities and sewage cities fucking 4000+ years ago. Anglos have been shitting on streets until the 21st century. Our money and our achievements made your short relevance possible, and you couldn't even manage to keep that for more than a few decades. Pathetic animals.

>Indians achieved grid cities and sewage cities fucking 4000+ years ago
Then they were replaced by barbarians from Afghanistan who wipe their ass with their bare hand

"Aryan invasion" maymay by literal shit-eating barbarian Germans. The nomads who moved to India fused with the local IVC population. And besides, it's not like Dravidians died out, they live in South India and do pretty well for themselves.

Most hygenic leader of the year award

Make India Defecate Again

The man is responsible for letting Hindus off their leash for once and allowing them to enact revenge on Muslims who burned a train full of Hindu pilgrims.

>ifunny
>brown poosting ID

Kys

Lol why are you guys so butt hurt about Modi? He has literally been the most active pm in trying to resolve our disputes despite your autistic tantrums

>Pakis and Sharts have scanned the internet for over a year looking for evidence of the designated meme, and this is the best they came up with.

Do you have any self-respect? They hate you even more than they hate us, because they know they owe their wealth to us, but you're Muslim on top of that.

Why is there a replica of charminaar in Karachi?

>enact revenge on Muslims
good choice for the award then.

We're not butthurt, we're happy he's in power. Modi is set on self-destruct. He was a tea-stall vendor and you expect him to fix india. Kashmir is burning, you're loosing 6000 caror monthly on tourism alone. He's a beta 2 inch micro dinker with severe insecurities, if anything that fag's the best thing that ever happened to you poojeets.

Kashmir is riddled with our flag because of your poorime minister! 10/10 should vote him for office again

says an increasingly nervous paki mudslime for the umpteenth time in the past 2 years.

>inb4 pak's days are numbered.
modi will decimate pak.

Fuck off vegan shitstain. We don't care. We simply care about the 21 year old modern day Che Guevera that you fascists killed.

>funeral of burhan the guerilla

What's wrong if he was selling tea as a kid? I fail to see how that's an insult, if anything it's inspiring that someone like that could become a PM. I know you guys don't understand hardwork and stuff.

Also the pics you are posting are only a small part of the valley region, rest of Kashmir is pro india. They know what happens under Pakis, you made it quite clear by genociding bangladeshis

>confirmed homo that takes it up his shitstain ass decimating anyone but his own ass

No harm in dreaming poo

You lost all the wars. What makes you think you can win now when you arnt even as strong as you used to be.

You know we don't give a fuck about you guys, you mean nothing to us but why are you guys obsessed with India? Why are you so triggered by it? You'll never see an Indian start an anti Paki rant but you fucks just get so ass blasted that it's pathetic. Fix your shithole and leave us alone

>let me meme, mabe the internet will think i will win.
seriously though, move to uae or some other mudslime country.
pak's days are actually numbered. modi doesn't fuck around.

Facist Hinduism isn't what India should stand on for the sake of cheap politics and votebank. You faggots worked hard for secularism but now the division will divide India. Kashmir burns today because of your state sponsored fascism. Sorry m8 but this modi faggot will only bring harm for india.

Modi won't do shit, we both know it. There is no use in engaging the Porkis anyway, they'll implode on their own stupidity

Assange and Trump were destroying him. TIME just cheated them out of it.

He really deserves this. He has been symbol of optimism after 10yrs of large scale corruption.
For non-indians who want to know why is he tha much liked:
>took office after large scams
>started anti-corrupton drives
>started clean india initiative
>passd GST bill
>Best of all, he demonatised 1000RS , that will make all cash hoarding useless.This pushed for cashless economy

yes, keep yelling yourself that.

>Modi won't do shit,
pok is coming to us, no matter what.

>they'll implode on their own stupidity
well, i agree.
baloch freedom when?

just ignore paki shitposter. never feed the trolls

Aryans invaded India long before civilization was born in India.

Only muslims in India that are butt hurt are the Kashmiris. Literally none of my Muslim pals give a fuck about Modi or who's in the government, people are busy living their lives. Only idiots who get triggered by left or right wing are the same left or right wing nuts. Everybody else is just trying to live their lives

I have no love or hate for Modi. It literally doesn't matter to me whose in the government

>He's a beta 2 inch micro dinker with severe insecurities
So is the rest of India. And Pakistan as well, while we're on the subject of brown smelly people with small penises.

Collect your burnt out tanks from the tank graveyard in sialkot poojeet
How about the dindu hindus dying on LOC? We released a lot of footage of actual poos getting BTFO. Don't tempt me into posting all that

Look, I know you're a white trash subhuman and hence have no understanding of history, but I'll educate you. The supposed migrations from Central Asia didn't happen until 500 years after the late IVC. Germans are just a nigger people who invented their own mythology to feel better about their barbarian past.

>LOC
>implying paki mudslimes aren't dying on loc everyday? what are you trying to prove here?

you really do not want me posting about 1971 bangladesh liberation, mate.

Lol. We lost a couple of tanks, you lost a whole country itself. How incompetent is your army anyway?

Like I said India wants to be left alone, we don't give a flying fuck about you guys but you just have to be the attention whores you are and keep attacking us for no reason

if it wern't for china, they would have been BTFO'd

>indo-pakistani bantz
Ooh, a rare thread, noice.
Are there any Sikhs here?

Those people were not modern Indians.

Because they had those sewers. And they could poo in loo.

Try again, you cow fucking shitskin.

That's now how you greentext poo. Lurk more.

>paki colony (bangladesh) thousands of miles away from mainland with no shared border develops a civil unrest fueled by looless poojeets

Forgetting that pakis ruled india for 1400 years during the mughal empire while you beta manlets polished our boots and cleaned our loos? Top kek poojeet forever stuck in the past. Look towards the future and POO IN THE LOO

>a rare thread
just wait for the "tanks in 30 minutes" threads come 2017.
gonna be glorious.

how do people just shart themselves in public and walk around like that

>pakis' ruled india
when was the term "pakistan" coined?
are you not even 12 years old kid?

>1400 years
>pak education

>kashmir's king in 1947 was literally a hindu.

come on, at least try.

Have you tried not eating off the shitting street poojeet?

have you tried not impregnating your own sisters, mudslime?

>Collect your burnt out tanks from the tank graveyard in sialkot poojeet
Pakistan lost more tanks than India did at Chawinda

Are you Shia or Sunni btw?

lets settle this once and for all

who does this clay REALLY belong to?

You know just as much as we do that they're eating off the ground to show their dedication to a politician who's currently dying. No need to give lowly Sup Forumstards any more conspiracy theories.

Who the hell are you to speak? You're all Poo-In-Loos.

YES
Get fucked pakis

He died fighting for independence from street shitters ;_;

Respect for our Kashmiri freedom fighters fighting for their independence.

CRIMEA SOON

Modi won because autistic Indian Facebook groups were shilling the poll and going "VOTE MODI XDDD". Same applies for whatsapp. Considering India's population, he easily won.

>poo marries their daughters to dogs

Atleast we consider human marriages a top priority, poojeet

>CRIMEA
crimea river, cunt.
why don't your army start another war?
modi is literally waiting for one wrong step on your part.
pakistan's name will be wiped off the map this time.

He is responsible for the biggest massacre of Muslims (non-war) of this century, retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

tribune.com.pk/story/1177701/mental-retardation-pakistani-scientists-discover-30-new-genes/

>Those saggy asses
Who even bothered raping them kek

None. Secularist
Get bent poo
Leaf poo

>all poos get baptized in huge piles of cow poo
>every poo starts off their day with a warm shot of urine asspresso

>an isolated incident against 99% occurrence all over the muslim world
kek, implying you should still get married to your "fuppo ki beti"
fuppo is your father's sister, you cunt, her daughter is still your cousin.
SISTERS ARE OFF LIMITS!

This guy cost me easily $100k when he outlawed the big bills. Might as well keep my fathers flat now. Fuck.

oh wait, hahahahaha

so this is why pakis keep on attacking india, and keep on losing.
literal retards. lol.

>cost me easily $100k
you can get them exchanged? well not anymore.
you can deposit them in an account, though.

We're too smart to start a war. CPEC is the new silk route. Pakistan, China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Gulf and central asia alliance is the future.

Poos are fast on their way to becoming irrelevant. Hangout with other shit states like afghanistan nepal and burma and keep dreaming of war, degenerate designated.

We got too many uneducated plebs and street shitters plus commies and mudslimes.
One man cant change that, unless he found way to remove them. But the thing they are
main voters so he gotta keep shilling for them.

Is that cow shit they're smoking for spiritual practice? HOLT SHIT

I happen to know the story behind the dog marrying thing btw. Hindus are really serious about their horoscopes n sheit, and apparently her horoscope spoke of a failed first marriage, so they "married" her to a dog. I knew a lad who did the same with a tree or something, it's purely ritualistic albeit autistic.

>POOkistan vs Porkystan
It's like watching a monkey fight.

>Secularist
How is it your head's still attached?
What about you?

Never seen India and Pakistan go at it on pol O_o

testttedcve

This. Told'ya, absolutely rare thread.

>too smart to start a war
pakis don't teach there incest-born bastards history.

>india
>irrelevant
hahahaha,

just wait for the war to start. pol will never be the same again.

Not so much in the physical liquid sense. I didn't have bags of it like cousins of mine. But when I was going to sell, was going to try and dodge some of the taxes so I don't get raped to death and just pocket some of the cash.

Spiritual. All religions have one God. Praise thy architect of thine universe.

Also FRIENDSHIP OVER WITH USA NOW RUSSIA IS OUR BEST FRIEND

>pak-russo joint anti-terror exercise

didn't he ban cash and destroy the economy?

youtube.com/watch?v=IS8cKBgNsOI

Getting attention on Sup Forums is his goal in life.

I think this guy was better. He had some honor. Modi is a scam artist he was a tea seller so he learned to deal with the lower class scum bags early. Also Hindus are 80% of the population the most dishonest people. Modi is part of them. If you can't beat em join em is what Modi is doing.

I think you're suffering from rat-droppings in your diet poojeet. Wash your face with chunky shit moisturizer have a shot of cow piss and try again
Stay irrelevant and don't shit where you eat i.e DESIGNATED see>>

>Spiritual.
You should try delving into Sufism or Ismailism - those are the diamonds of Islamic world, otherwise you risk eventually falling for the Salafi degeneracy.
>FRIENDSHIP OVER WITH USA NOW RUSSIA IS OUR BEST FRIEND
But we are currently becoming friends with USA again.

Unless he can solve the poo problem he doesn't deserve it.

>RUSSIA IS OUR BEST FRIEND
Kek

>Ties with Pakistan not at India’s cost: Vladimir Putin's envoy to Kabul

m.economictimes.com/news/defence/ties-with-pakistan-not-at-indias-cost-vladimir-putins-envoy-to-kabul/articleshow/55799153.cms

This is what happens when you keep calling a Paki a Paki. Keep calling a Paki a Paki and see what happens.

If you had given this fellow some respect we would have won the war together. But no American divide and rule propaganda still exists and we fighting for the Americans coz wanna be Indians started calling them Paki thinking its cool.

Pakistan is pretty secular since its inception. 9/11 dragged us into the shit of extremism as afghanistan was used as a base by CIA + RAW to create a libya/syria esque situation in Pakistan which got us a bad rep.

Soviets + US wanted afghanistan to halt Gawadar port in Pakistan which guarantees an era of new silk route. Russia allied with China + Pak and since US has failed in Afghanistan the region will finally see prosperity.

Sufism is good but the modern youth + middle-aged populace prefer being secular and not branding themselves with religion

Shut it poojeet. Go poo on the beach

>Pakistan is pretty secular since its inception
Stop it, Islamic republic. This is not a YLYL or a cringe thread

(you)

>Pakistan is pretty secular since its inception
Your Islamic republic was created because you mudslimes needed a separate country to kill infidels peacefully

>This is not a YLYL or a cringe thread
this is why i'm going to bed.
this paki mudslime doesn't know anything at all.
such a waste of a good thread.

good night.

The whites were the problem. They still are. They took land and still do. This thread is proof about white insecurity. But stupid Indians can't see beyond Bollywood propaganda and fall for the American bait and yell Paki Paki. Keep yelling Paki and see what happens.

History has proved we don't get anywhere divided but stupid fucking Indians still divide. Hindus are the main problem coz they majority and whites need this war. How stupid can you be pajeet?

India will never be great.

Religion is its prison.

DAE poor families in Rajasthan spend 50% of income on religious events, 25% on alcohol and cigarettes for dad, and the remaining 25% is supposed to cover food, education etc.

DAE open defecation is considered spiritually better because cleaning toilets is impure?

Hopeless country.

>literally wrecked India's economy
>MIGA

Pick one

For one i can't stand an NRI shit talking. You don't have a right. Vote for whatever the fuck president you have in your country and stay there. You went there to be American. In the words of Bobby Jindal.

And if you not Indian then you should stop meddling in foreign affairs .

Don't know from where you got your statistics, weed man. But if that's what makes them happy without being a burden to others why not let them be? It's better than being a wage cuck and losing all your money in alimony or child support or paying for welfare.

>modern day Che Guevera that you fascists killed.
If it was like Che, then thank god they killed him.

>Che Guevera
>good
You know nothing about that cancerous person.