Kek Arrived in the Mail

Guess what the box said Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kek-Statue-Egyptian-Goddess-Heket/dp/B01NBBYCND/ref=pd_lpo_201_bs_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=447PH2XA7527SEEDDKJK
youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE
reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/
amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek blesses this post with numbers of same repeating order

It said check these digits

Oy vey. They know.

Holy shit, where can I get one?

amazon.com/Kek-Statue-Egyptian-Goddess-Heket/dp/B01NBBYCND/ref=pd_lpo_201_bs_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=447PH2XA7527SEEDDKJK

Easy search on Amazon

search heket in ebay.

Fucking epic

>Guess what the box said Sup Forums

I Am the Lord Thy God?

"Hearing that Zach lost his son really struck a nerve with me, especially because I'm the one who killed him."

youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/

>if you don't fill out the customer satisfaction survey your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Impressive.
I would like a hollow one with a mouth that opens.
so i can place things inside to do the magic.

Kek. This.

It's not an image with a curse in it so no protection doggos. Get to it, OP.

where can i buy one thatl ship to australia?

> 55
> 2288

checked

This is some reckless fucking use of meme magic.
Be careful OP.

>highly memetic

lol

As opposed to the kek onahole suggested in ?
Wew

:(

is that the original one?

Don't worry. Chaos magik doesn't lend itself particularly well to threats of death without justification.

In cases like this, it often rebounds on the person making the statement.

He's angering Kek at his own expense, you're projecting dark magicks upon an unsuspecting victim.
That's a CRIME

Praises upon Kek

Good thing I havn't decided on anything particular for christmas yet. I will finally have an altar which I can devote my digits to.

Heretic.

It's just a prank bro. Kek likes pranks.

WHY NO SHIPPING TO GERMONEY? >:(

I'll see what I can do about this... I can make a mold of this, the prophecy is protruding well enough.

For newfags wanting to buy one, the originals on Amazon were priced at $9.11 (kek) but as soon as pol started buying them they jacked the price up to more than $1k. Last time I saw a few months ago they cheapest secondhand was a few hundred. I've never seen one of these statues for a remotely reasonable price since.

what kind of next level shitposting is this

you can clearly follow links provided in this thread and find that it's just barely 23 dollars

22.88 get

It's not the original.

This is the cheaply made one that was advertised on reddit.

Here's the link.

The one linked in this thread is a cheap secondhand knockoff not the original kek statue.

this is the original, its bigger

They're both the same size, original is heavier though

Praise Kek

It's a plastic remake, I was talking about the original. I wasn't aware someone had figured out there was shekels to be made out of kek statues already.

>not the original

Okay, now the autism is just getting too much

are you seriously this fucking stupid

the only way you would be able to get an ''original'' fucking statue of a deity is if you are a thieving archaeologist.

Prove Kek is real

>(7.5cm) or 3''
>link provided is 3''

I want to mold these and make them out of lead or aluminum. Maybe actual bronze. Would be pretty cheap.

PRAISE KEK

Good idea, let's do a payday style heist at the museum in Cairo. We should also wear moonman masks.

>1199
Kek has spoken.

w2c?

Shit where can I order one that gets shipped to the netherlands?

check'd

I wouldn't know how to go about making them, but producing a couple would be a sage economic investment

I melt down aluminum and bullets as a hobby, I'm thinking about doing it since i get the alum for free from beer cans from my old fraternity, lead from the range, and bronze is cheap af

one of you should buy a 3d printer, print it out, and then color it, you could even sell versions for people to color in themselves

im2poor to buy a 3d printer myself though
plz make it ideal

Jesus fuck.

This whole thread is cringy and autistic as fuck.

Off to kickstarter

Takes one to know one, proxy swede

>77

Is it metal or plastic?

Have we considered what prayer rituals to Kek might be? Should we provide our Keks any offerings, such as fruits, flowers, or dank memes?

Polyresin.
Poly means it's plastic, the resin part could be many things

Oyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyy!!!
Tis like annuda shoah!!!

I was considering rolling dice

'Youre a gullible faggot'.

T. Moloch worshipper

Makes sense. Make your offerring, make a request to Kek, roll die and see if you get repeated integers to have the request be granted.

10d10
Yet to decide on sac or if it is even needed

Meditate or do psychotropics.

Atleast if you want to understand the philosophy and meaning of chaotic existence. From there, do whatever you see fit. Since Kek is a chaos god, the way to boons could be anything.

THE GOYIM KNOW!
SHUT IT DOWN!