Are abos human?

Are abos human?

Other urls found in this thread:

jap.physiology.org/content/13/2/211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah cunt.

Bad time of day to ask though, almost no Strayan's are around.

Didgeridindus

Fuck, abos make niggers look like nordics

You really have to wonder about a group that sniffs gasoline at that rate.

We're here... we're always here.

Jury is still out.

Why do they actually look like cave people? Like, Hugh Laurie can play an American guy, Johnny Depp can play a British guy, but you would actually be required to find an Abo to play an Abo. A typical black guy won't cut it.

No. In a sane world they would be classified as a distinct hominid.

Any black girl that pretty has to be bleached. 1 bleach = that girl you posted. 2nd bleach they look half black, half white like TalcomX.

Yes.

There is only one race, the human race.

there's only one race, the goyim race

Nah we never sleep

yes, but they're Homo australis. They've been isolated from the rest of the non african humans long enough to develop into a seperate species.

Just like the dingos, which have been isolated for a much shorter time (only about 4000 years) and are considered to be a distinct species from other members of the genus Canis, and have been treated likewise.

To deny the diversification of humans is intellectually dishonest. A member of the genus Homo is by all rights and purposes still a human worthy of all of the accompanying rights and privileges.

Do deny their scientific status as a separate species is destructive and biased.

Ayo what mutt? You tryna take our land you white dog

>Why do they actually look like cave people?

Because they are actually cave people.

I'll get my cousins on you mutt

It's 4AM there, insomnia.

you're giving an example of a H. sapiens x africanus hybrid.

grouping hybrids into only one of their ancestral lineages is detestable, as they should be referred to by their actual breed.

That woman is a hybrid, not black, as whites would say, and not white, as blacks would say.

We need to be formal and absolute in our definitions if we're going to defeat ignorance.

Fuk orf u cunt I'll smack u dawg

I'll the Bennel's to stab ya, you white dog mutt

We, the proud Wabkoota people,were the original posters of this board and demand reparations from the invasive white man and the demons he brings.

We also demand acknowledgement of this fact at the start of every thread.

checks out and checks out

What the fuck are you people on about?

>flag

They are objectively not Homo sapiens.

yes, but they're highly adapted humans designed to survive in the harsh environment of the outback, not in the cities where they get bored, drunk and useless.

Aboriginals. Australian natives. They look like neanderthals and distinctively different than Homo sapiens.

Now get outta here you white devil mutt or I'll stab ya wit my Afro pick!

>could literally fell into anabiosis
jap.physiology.org/content/13/2/211
Probably they freeze their brains out

You win that argument

Human is a word white people invented to describe THEMSELVES. Therefore no race other than white is human. In the 1800s and before this was common fact.

Not an argument.

Technically new Guinea nigs are not the same as abos, despite being literally stone age cannibals they're actually more capable of being human beings

they are a cast off of Devonian man or whatever.

LOL

that made me laugh.

And...i would hit that