Brit/pol - the existence of Britian is illegal Edition

>Euro hits two-week high but Italian bank stocks fall back to session lows as uncertainty looms
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/04/italian-referendum-markets-renzi-braced-no-vote/

>The Brexit Judgment: Supreme Court judges ban publication of Brexit claimants' details amid 'serious threats' of violence - live
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/05/brexit-judgment-supreme-court-hearing-article-50-live/

>Government puts case for Brexit powers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38200115

>Live: Brexit Live: Supreme Court case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>'What is the point?' Shami Chakrabarti hammered by Nick Robinson over Labour Brexit stance
express.co.uk/news/politics/739880/Shami-Chakrabarti-Nick-Robinson-Labour-Brexit

>£30billion: Trade deals that Theresa May is doing in the Gulf post-Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/739967/Brexit-trade-deals-Theresa-May-Gulf-Middle-East-European-Union

>Government Report Blames Tolerance of ‘Regressive Cultures’ for Segregation
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/05/government-report-blames-tolerance-regressive-cultures-segregation/

>BBC to Air ‘Muslim Big Brother’ Show Featuring Islamic State Defender
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/bbc-air-muslim-big-brother-show-featuring-islamic-state-defender/

>Article 50 supreme court hearing opens in London
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/dec/05/brexit-article-50-supreme-court-hearing-live-updates

>The Casey review highlights a major problem in British society
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/casey-review-highlights-major-problem-british-society/

>Nigel Farage allies lament Austrians rejecting far-right candidate
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/austrian-election-results-norbert-hoffer-arron-banks-ukip-nigel-farage-brexit-a7456711.html

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/12/why-i-mistrust-too-much-anger-in-politics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate being a stupid fat yank.

I wish I was British.

>Britian

The truth is out there

fuck typing in a rush

How do you even pronouce it? Brish-an ?

First or not first at this point for those strange unexplained imitation cadburys flakes that gypsies add to your 99 ice cream cone at the beach

A reminder that the 'Dutch' EU shill is an increasingly nervous expat due to the possibility of freedom of movement ending.

Why?

note how you actually mean English, not British, pleb.
Fuarkin h8 that angle, Scotland looking so small yet it's roughly the same size as England in area.
Given up watching tv weather since the BBC adopted this London-first, everywhere-else-second view of the country, literally represented in their illustration of the island.
You should all feel angry about this

Yeah because this makes Scottish people feel 'British'.
Gtf pls

>british
is now just a meme. nobody describes themselves as british anymore

It's not that great

If the EU was a person I'd kick him in the bollocks and shout

>Yarbles! Bolshy great yarblockos to thee and thine!

oh boy here we go with another /brit/ circlejerk, cuz we don't already have enough of those all over the fucking place

Long holiday.

>>The Brexit Judgment: Supreme Court judges ban publication of Brexit claimants' details amid 'serious threats' of violence - live

Wait so wtf does that mean?

You're sounding a little stirred up user.

>forgot to book tickets to the rogue one midnight showing
>not enough money on card
>will have to go into town tomorrow to put money on card so I can reserve my seat
>might be no tickets left by then

Fuck.

>possibility

Who invited you in here Raoul?

Fuck. What a tough life you live, user.

>rogue one

Stop being a faggot, lad.

Being British is lovely

I have no idea, all I know is is that Gina Miller (poopy face who fucked and sucked her way to marrying some idiotic beta rich cunt) is crying about rape and death threats since she decided to fuck shit up. Did she really expect no reaction from the people? Bitch is lucky she hasn't been flayed.

working a contract abroad m80-o

>seeing Rogue One
Jesus christ why?

Felicity Jones is terrible

We've been here for years m8. Though it is time for this one to die again until something relevant comes up. Generals that stay up for too long at a time contract terminal cancer.

it's pretty shit m8

LAST

I still haven't bothered to watch the Force Awakens. Is it even worth it at this point?

Anyone on Ubuntu Mate?

Reminder that the Conservatives are a lying bunch of idiots who only appear to know how to run this country, this being backed up by the media who supports them. Second reminder to mistrust everything the government says and everything the media says about the government.

who the fuck sends death threats anyways?

Nope, just standard Ubuntu.

Same plot as A New Hope

Still entertaining enough if you like Star Wars

Reminder: all this is because hitler lost

I wouldn't touch any Linux distro if you paid me, they are all shit.

Yeah I know, but I have the ability to filter out the jewish propaganda you autists

I know you're here Elmbridge fags, Claygate reporting in

Used to run linux, but the novelty wears thin quick when you realise you actually have to use that shit everyday.

More like, as is the case with most Nat shills, you couldn't wait for the first opportunity to get away from '''glorious''' Scotland.

Whys the education system so fucking left wing and useless

So the entire film then. Why even bother paying to see it at that point?

I am quite literally Anglo-Scots though. I am the physical embodiment, the metaphysical apotheosis, the personification, the avatar, the paragon of Unionism. What do you want me to do?

I don't know, I think she actually did get a load of threats. Stella Creasy and that Perez woman did when they got the green light to change the £10 note. I personally wouldn't use twitter or facebook to send a death threat, I'd use the old fashioned poison pen letter using the newspaper cuttings (they make me laugh and are extremely hilarious and sinister). People are stupid user.

more coherent than any of the prequels but it's just episode IV again but the space nazis are even more space nazi-er and there was a 'hey, remember this from the original trilogy?????' about every 5 minutes

solid 6/10

That's how I felt evertime I used it, but want to try it for longer than a week.

I know that's just standard Sup Forums banter but I genuinely cannot imagine how different the world would be if Hitler won

Epsom boy now in Chessington here

Because it's government controlled, and it was labour and blue labour setting the standards.

Saw that scouse ukip chap on GMB this morning. Seems like a pretty good bloke tbqh.

Tipping Point really is awful.

well we'd be white, no muzzies in europe, we'd be using flying cars by now, Germania built. World peace forever.

He's off to a decent enough start, still too early to tell if he can save UKIP though

God help anyone with the task of filling Farage's boots, frankly

It's not the entire film. Also it's the only time when I talk with anyone outside my family or my cat. Literally the last time that happened was me in line talking with some people who had a similar interest, queueing for a few hours to watch the force awakens.

lol my mum hates it too

>tfw part-time wagecuck

>fem-friendly space movie where the heroine magically outdoes everything Luke ever did without any training whatsoever except "believe in yourself" neo-cuck cancer
>new and original Death Star Mk. III
>enemies are literally portrayed as neo nazis because that's so original
>the white knight is an incompetent nigger
>the other white knight dies in a big NOOOOOOOO moment which they couldn't resist
>the team that made this movie consists of googles, skypes and faggots

Probably not a good movie.

git out

: Ignore these two
The film is terrible. It's the worst film in the series. It thought it both felt too long but it was also rushed. The story is the same as the original but filled with even more plot holes. It's so painfully average that it becomes awful. It doesn't feel like a Star Wars film at all. It looks gorgeous though.

2/10

Being British is good. Living in Britain isnt'.

The music sounds like nightclub music and Ben Sheppard just looks so pathetic, like he needs to die. Euthanasia or something.

Not even going to ask your permission to save. Gib me dat.

who here /long term NEET/

I reckon that if Hitler won the war, things would be great right up to the point where he dies and his successors turn it into a 1984 reenactment scheme.

come on now, it wasnt worse than attack of the clones

NIGEL CUKRAGE BTFO

scotland is glorious, and is undoubtedly the best country in the world, if right now it is totally oppressed by the scottish legal system.
i work for a scottish company as a contractor and im in spain for a while.
i want you to stop

That's the thing. I canno comprehend at time when everyone* was white, where there are no mosques or shitty halal shops, and the only foreign food was curry. This especially with regards to London. I haven't known a world like it, and I come from a rural town

Yfw stormfront propaganda memed itself irl.

lol how do lefties even begin to construct this "logic"

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/12/why-i-mistrust-too-much-anger-in-politics.html

More damage control from Hitchens over his disgraceful snivelling "Norway deal will be shit and won't solve our problems at all......... Wtf I love the single market now" Sunday article

I don't quite get this

> undoubtedly the best country in the world
What did you mean by this?

i don't work i claim lots of benefits

I hate being a subhuman kraut.

I wish I was British.

Mensch is a literal retard. Just a token woman politician to fill the tory fanny quota.

It's funny because Nige supported both.

>Daniel Hannan

Her husband is a paedophile btw.

What was the implication of this statement?

If he were, can you blame him?

Is it right a government can suddenly take away rights like that?

Now that muh Britain might have full control of its laws soon, enjoy your Tory party ripping up the rulebook as they see fit.

did the gov just land a killer blow to the remain argument?

Spotted the VPN

It's sad that they've put us in a situation where having foreign invaders ruling over us in an authoritarian regime would be objectively better than what we've got now. Fucking depressing.

It means she is aware of bukkake.

Filthy bitch.

BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS

UNITY THROUGH DIVERSITY

Why has Peter turned into such a cuck, did (((they))) threaten to run him out of the media?

>English scum
Thank you YKTD, nice to know that you are in fact a shitskin subhuman flake of clit shavings.

The prequels are not good films. They are tedious and made by a man with too much power who doesn't understand why people watch his films. But they're still Star Wars. The Force Awakens is every massive Hollywood film of the last 10 years with the word Star Wars put in the title