Germaboo here

Tips for learning german in spare time

Other urls found in this thread:

duolingo.com/
gutenberg.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck would you want to learn german?

I'm learning Germam too.

Practice. Speak to nazis. Duolingo and memrise.

Watch german lang shit on youtube or whatever.

Pretty easy language 2bh, I took a few semesters back in undergrad but then promptly forgot it all as I have neither need nor desire to speak with cucks in their native tongue.

don't you mean arabic?

Start with the basics... "ficki ficki" means "Hello beautiful woman, would you like to have sexual intercourse with me?"

Here's a tip for you: don't.

Pick a better language. Something like serbian that guaranteed to be white for the next 100 or so. Everyone in germany speaks english anyways.

Don't you mean Turkish ?

>Tips for learning german in spare time
Just skip a step and start learning Arabic, it's the true official language of Deutschland now

German is just gibberish with a bunch of -auf and -shlein and -ergen sounds.

>Tips for learning german in spare time
>spare time
>spare
Lesson No.1: No fun
Lesson No.2: Wörk

So you already failed,kill yourself

Don't do it.

She's cute thanks Brazilanon

>she

literature but most do it for business reason

Why would you be germanboo? Its JUST the country.

Ha, I can relate to that.

I was doing well in grade school Spanish classes until they started teaching us about Hispanic countries.

Had 0 desire to speak with anyone from those countries.

Started forgetting everything I'd learned, got poor marks through the rest of language classes.

Now I can barely string 3 words together.

I even work with recently arrived spics who speak terrible English.

I avoid speaking with them entirely to avoid improving their English.

They all have to go back.

this.

German is easy as fuck. do what he said, and spend 4-6 months there, fuck even a few weeks, you'll pick it up really quickly.

watch "voll normaal"

Duolingo war sehr nutzlich für mich: duolingo.com/

Ich habe auch "In Stahlgewittern", "Die Vernwandlung" und andere Bücher gelesen, aber Bücher zu lesen muss man Deutsch bereits ziemlich gut verstehen.

Du kannst Bücher zum beispiel hier herunterladen: gutenberg.org/

You should probably learn some grammar from somewhere proper because that's something I never bothered learning. I've studied German for almost a year now.

Watch this serie called "Generation War", it's in German but it has subtitles, it's only 3 episodes but they last 1+ hour each. It's about five friends that get separated when they go to ww2. If you play warsims games, get Red Orchestra 2 and change the language to native voices, listen to the Germans taunt the russians and talk in German as a whole. Get interested in german music (Rammstein for metal, not hardcore) and German movies. That's how i learned English in 1 year when i moved to the U.S, and I'm learning French and German currently.

Why? It won't be a country in about 5 years. It's a dead language.

>not she

Might as well learn arabic

I really wanted to learn german when I was in high-school but now I think japanese will be more useful.

Just ignore them. Some people have taken degeneracy to a completely another level and now they masturbate to girls with dicks. Every girl has to have a dick or something, because there's always a faggot like that commenting when you post a picture of a girl.

German is still spoken in Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein, and many other European groups may speak it as well as a 2nd+ language, and perhaps with more familiarity than English.

listen to ramstein and learn the words and sing along with it

its how i started

learn lyrics from german songs such as this and sing under your breath when you go for a jog etc

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

For the rest our lives we will see most languages go away while only leaving English, Spanish, and Madarin.

Your best bet if you live in the United States is to pick up Spanish but if you're like me then fuck that. You could learn Mandarin but fuck that too.

Learning other languages is an outdated meme

thats literally one of the reasons she said she doesn't like Sup Forums

>Learning other languages is an outdated meme
I totally agree.

>Learning other languages is an outdated meme

>he doesn't learn another language because he's genuinely interested in it
>thinks you have to learn languages for pragmatic or economic reasons

lol, nah.

German is the second most spoken language where i live and im not about to start speaking taco

Watch movies in german
Do your duolingo practice
Listen to only german music
Listen to people who talk in german

I found it easier to learn written German before trying to speak it.

Then watch English shows with German Subtitles but focus on reading the subtitles, and practice re-arranging the English words to match German syntax. German is easy once you understand their syntax.

Play a comfy RPG in German.

>young boy learned English by playing UltimaVII

Oder online in einem deutschen TS3.

No Weeb, pls no bully.

If nobody has pointed it out yet, listening to an audio-book might also be viable for you (possibly at a later date, but helpful for immersion all the same)

Might as well learn Selonian

Also want to yell at jews in german

>German music
Old good time

>It's a dead language
says the country which invented rap "music" :)

here we go.. burger vs hans fight is the best flag fight on Sup Forums
don't lose this time hans

April Wilson's book "German Quickly" is a great way to learn German grammar and how to read German.

60% vs rapefugee

meine schutzstaffel bist grös und ich glaube du bist ene schweinhund, aber die jude benutzen viel amerikanische menschen, jetzt der russische und der deutsche volk will konvertieren nach kommunismus
ich wille teilnehme in das deutsch aber meine deutsch sind schreklisch

He has to get permission from Queen Merkel before he posts - he might get arrested for hate speech.

I'd start out by reading the Quran. Thats how I learned German

You really shouldn't talk, Abdul

Really the only ones that should are the swiss, since they're neither cucked like the west nor poor like the east

funny how leftist here don't use the german word for hate speech but use the english one
almost as if that idea has no roots here :)

it's nice and honored when others are interested in German culture and language :)
French is also nice - had couple of years in school, but if you do not practice, it's impossible to keep up. But I am dreaming of a house and a boat in south france, watching old Louis de Funes movies and reading Asterix + TinTin ^^

Don't worry we're gonna vote better than you in 2017 :D

duolingo and read german news

Sure thing Hans... or is it Ahmed? Can't tell anymore. Im going to hate seeing Kraurtistan dissolving. No more sausage no more Cucktoberfest... no more kicking your ass in world wars...

No you won't, and the AfD in germany will do horribly too

It's sad cause I really want qt Marion to be happy

Don't worry we, white flags always follow daddy US

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD U MEGGA FAGGOT KYS

why so obsessed with heritage?
do you even have one?

kek

Go take estrogen pills and come to me white faggot.

>MUH HEEEERRRRIIIIITAAAGEEE
>LE NAZIS XDXD SO KEWL

It's funny to see that most of white Americans are basically German but just hate each others

just watch german films videos documentaries etc. with subtitles on. if your into nazi shit that should be pretty easy.
t. C in GCSE german

>Schwarzer hahn in deutscher vagina, ja?

Something along these lines and the women goes nuts!

>We wuz Masterrace and shiiet! White males should go and die hard, faggots.

I'm a proud white Nat Soc with deep roots in GB. You're the one that seems insecure. Maybe being of African stock living Germany makes you nervous? Or being gay and afraid to come out of the closet?

Read this ass juice drinker.