Oh shit, he WAS our guy this whole time

Oh shit, he WAS our guy this whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/pewdiepie-delete-youtube-channel-subscribers-disappear-a7455261.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"It's because I'm white" is a joke 80% of the time. YouTube will fix it, he'll come back and everything will be fine until the next time YouTube screws something up.

This will certainly not end with a Swedish ethnonationalist revolution followed by a mass awakening of all Europe and North America.

>"It's because I'm white" is a joke 80% of the time.
I think that fewer and fewer people are seeing it as a joke. The only reason normies permit any public discourse of sensitive subjects like this is because they see it as a "joke", while intelligent people take things more seriously.

he is deleting at 50 ml tho, but that was not the reason

No he was not joking. Other white youtubers are having problems with their subscribers not seeing their videos.

Awwwww poor little white boy finally gets a small taste of what it's like to be marginalized and he wants to ragequit YouTube over it

Can youtube even afford to lose him?

He already made his money, fuck this guy

Why are you guys such fags?

youtube is losing google`s money since they bought it anyway

The only fags here are PewDiePie and you.

it was a joke and this is a stupid clickbait article

poor faglet.. cry me a river

Nice deflection.

He is like Notch, he is too popular and liked to take shit from SJW's

youtube has never been profitable, they only use it as a subversion tool, in the case of this faggot someone else will take it's place, nothing will change really

I am subscribed to stardusk AKA thinking ape and I never ever see his videos posted on YouTube. I have to go on his channel every now and then to see if he has uploaded anything

>our guy

I think you'll find that is secureteam10. Name one other Youtube-r that drops as many redpills as Tyler.

HOW SHOCKING!!

You guys don't see the double standard here do you? There's no evidence that this doesn't apply to more than one race. This is more of an attack on content rather than some made up shit against you whiteys.

t. A Mexican living in Miami fl

independent.co.uk/news/people/pewdiepie-delete-youtube-channel-subscribers-disappear-a7455261.html

He never said that you stupid shits. Use google once a day.

he did say he is going to delete it at 50 mill ANYWAY and make a new channel to start fresh

it's a smart move if anything

he doesn't even play games on his channel anymore.

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what he wants to do to get a new subscriber base, based on the content he makes there.