#PizzaGate made public as 'fake news'

If this were really fake, it would be treated as all other conspiracy theories: IGNORED. The fact is that looking into this, despite making it a popular topic, has reached mainstream media and the powers that be are intensely pushing the 'fake news' narrative, who many believed was set-up to invalidate #pizzagate. They have basically already won. It doesn't matter what comes out. As someone once said (wish I remembers): "It could be revealed that the elite fuck and eat babies but by that point it would have no effect on the masses".

We HAVE to keep digging, despite all the shill, doubters and PUSSIES who try to convince otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/12/02/the-paranormies-present-the-ahnenerbe-hour-ep20-pizzagate-the-6000000-coincidencies/
m.youtube.com/results?q=cnn fake news&sm=3
m.democracynow.org/headlines/2016/12/5/47248
truthfeed.com/breaking-clinton-foundation-tied-to-convicted-child-trafficker-laura-silsby-media-silent/34146/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but where's the proofs?

The paranormies last podcast was about this, its really good.

For 20 years it was fake news if a woman accused Bill Cosby of rape.

It was fake news for decades of some kid saying Saville diddled them.

It could be revealed fifty million niggers are in U.S.A. but by that point the population wouldn't care.

link?

It's gone massively viral on social media all over the world, so this is just damage control

They dig their own grave with this, they never learn

you better hope someone's running damage control, this whole thing is looking pretty bad for the site

>We HAVE to keep digging,
Learn to read

Anything further on that article published way before the shooting about the shooting?

I don't think C.N.N. FOX Mainstream Media can look any worse.

>Media lies about Iraq
>Media lies about refugees
Yet we are supposed to just take their word that pizzgate is fake, who do they think they are fooling?

Inattentive Gentiles.

congratulations media shills, I know you're browsing right now. you just shot yourself in the face with this.

PIZZATARDS OPENLY BTFO WITHOUT MERCY

ALEX JONES SHIT ON THEM TOO

HOW will they etc etc

Think they shot themselves with the whole "It is impossible statistically for Trump to win"

Oh no. Anything but the disapproval of the credible Alex Jones.

Which of them is fake then?

>cites fictitious conspiracy.

Wow what a fucking false flag. This needs to be investigated.

Who is the man with the gun?

It's actually pretty smart and helpful. Look, the MSM can not outright talk about it straight. But they can talk about the outrageous 'fake news' item for weeks. That means massive publicity.

That's like they had the choice to talk about the outrageous accusations that Trump had against the Clintons or his conference with Bill's victims. All the time hiding behind the respectability mask.

it's literally going to keep growing and growing until it can't be denied anymore

Actor. You thought Jews would stop at Orlando.

Young intelligencia has known about Alex Jones for years. He mixes in truth with bullshit and then has the power to dismiss any theory that threatens the true agenda i.e. flopping when debating David Duke because he didn't want to talk about Zionists... if you're saying he's trying to invalidate it, then you know EXACTLY who is behind it because you know exactly who is behind Jones.

The 'evidence' is nothing more than a million little shades of pedo trails that point towards it, but no smoking gun yet. desperation to cover this up makes it more real.

You guys are R E T A R D E D

>would be treated as all other conspiracy theories: IGNORED.

They are publicizing obviously silly stuff to justify their fake news clamp down.

honestly the people who deny that there's nothing at all going on like this guy are either incredibly dense or they haven't done any research at all

WUSA out of DC just covered it on the noon news. The anchor and even the "witness" repeatedly called it "fake news" and a conspiracy theory. They literally couldn't go 20 seconds in the piece without saying the phrase "fake news" or "conspiracy theory".

Its like seeing the code in the matrix how desperate and staged all this is.

Can't you see. White Working Class would be nothing without Jewish Guidance. Government is the most important asset to America. Who would make plans without Jews. Who would manage the currency. The Pizza.

I'm honestly surprised the Jews who did this didn't use sam Hyde as the shooter to make this seem more real

Too powerful for that. You talk like a typical CTR loser who thinks making fun of my intelligence will stop the digging. The fact is that the evidence piles up while doubters continue to have NOTHING to refute with other than ad hominem attacks. Fuck you. This is war and these sick bastards will be exposed, drawn out and destroyed. On my life

You're purposefully spreading lies for the purpose of political manipulation. You are essentially making a call to action to the people disconnected from reality enough to blindly buy into your extremist lies, and that is extremely dangerous as has already been observed.

You are screaming fire when there isn't even smoke, and you are probably too stupid to understand where this road will take you and anyone stupid enough to buy into this.

ALL of the "connections" in the Podesta Emails are literal flights of fancy of a deranged mind. There is nothing and there was never anything there that pointed to criminal activity, let alone some vast underground conspiracy.

You are insane and rallying insane people to a defunct cause. You are causing damage and you enjoy seeing it. I sincerely hope this comes crashing around you for the damage you are causing.

You're playing a dangerous game with people's lives for the purpose of amusement and misguided political manipulation and it's very shameful.

ctr pls go

It's fucking nothing. Move along tinfoil hats.

we can determine if your theory is correct by watching if their coverage dies or not

>The paranormies last podcast
Was a complete shit show
monoxide is really the worst podcaster on TRS
Bring back grayfield

Warning
This was a shit show of an episode
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/12/02/the-paranormies-present-the-ahnenerbe-hour-ep20-pizzagate-the-6000000-coincidencies/

>ALL of the "connections" in the Podesta Emails are literal flights of fancy of a deranged mind.

if you say so but the emails do line up nicely against the congressional record, police reports, obituary column, you know real evidence

>Sensationalist reporting by media led thousands of African Americans to vandalize their city

>all of these shills
i think the only reasonable thing to do is dig more

Nice try. I have no political agenda. I see evil and go to war against it. That's all this is. If you think Podesta and Elefantis are good people who just like pizza, then just sit the fuck back and watch it all unfold. The fact is that hundreds of thousands go missing a year and many of those don't get solved, 1 in 5 most likely tied in to trafficking. We have all this information pointing towards the culprit (or a player in the game) and you retards are acting like child trafficking doesn't exist.

If it's not Podesta and Elefantis and Brock, fine, then somebody better give us a better lead because there are two facts here: children getting kidnapped at high rates, nothing being done about it which means something powerful is protecting that industry.

You are now literally compliant in the rape and consumption of children. Have fun standing before God the creator.

And it was until some guy showed up with a gun

All fucking day. This is about the 5th fucking segment.

"The site"?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Watch this. The Animal Agriculture Industry is a barbaric Jewish poisoning scheme. You're compliant in the rape and consumption of children. Have fun standing before Yahweh The Creator.

for 8 years it was hoax that obama wasnt born in america

but this one is true, trust me

No idea what pizzagate is, but this fake news thing really rubs me the wrong way. They are basically saying "nothing is real unless WE tell you it is" and people are cheering for it.

Mass media was a mistake.

a guy walked into a pizzera with a gun and fired a round
any political news outlet trying to curb this behavior is unethical shilling lies damage control

All of it. WTF do you think the entire roster of (guess who runs it) media is pushing a story about a 'no injury' threat at a pizza place? You know how many gun threats there are a week for ALL of these outlets to focus on this one. Add the 'fake news' spin. It's more than obvious if you are aware of the silent weapons being used.

thats a nice post and that full house just makes ot so sweet

god is on our side, even though I respect the position that god isn't real or is vastly misunderstood, even though I am a believer myself

fuck off back to /x/

>people are cheering for it.

nobody is cheering, thats canned laughter, it isn't real

it's true. all of it.

You don't really believe this shit, do you? Any serious look at the purported "evidence" shows that the "connections" are entirely fabricated.

Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself. Whether you are seriously this stupid or you are doing what most of these retards do and spread these lies out of amusement, it is shameful.

There isn't a shred of evidence. Not even the slightest hint of evidence anywhere. I wish I could say you're all trolls, but some of you are just too deranged to do anything but take fake news hook line and sinker because you apparently don't have anything better to do.

There isn't the slightest shred of evidence that any crime was committed, and that is an objective fact.

OP is one cringe inducing fuck.. You take yourself way too seriously, stop this faggy internet activist LARP. You're not uncovering any """"evidence"""" you're just shitposting.

Want to see CNNs lateest roport on fake news? Lets jewtibe it shall we?

Search ((CNN fake news))
m.youtube.com/results?q=cnn fake news&sm=3

It's fucking hilarious. Pic related. It's full of legitimate fake news by CNN.

Kek wills the second memetic war

All evidence points towards extraterrestrial factions and not God. I respect your opinion that a large all powerful savior will come. Actually. I don't. It's ignorant. If you want to 'believe' in the magic of frolicing in the fields. O.K..

>massively viral

lol no. And the few normies who saw it won't believe it or have forgot it by the end of the week anyway.
Why? Because you have no fucking proof. But of course your mental illness keeps you from realizing that.

No, actually, no it isn't. You have to be either stupid or insane to think any of that shit is evidence.

Anyone can say "Oh hey, that guy didn't use capitalization in his post, You know that's really the secret code for the underground aliens, 100% senpai" And that's the kind of "evidence" you people are dealing in.

It's absurd to anyone with sense, frankly.

as it should. they wouldn't push it so hard if they didn't have real information to conceal. This is typical, when you know you can't contain the information, you double down and taint it with false info and then convince people it's all bullshit.

reminds me of a comedian's bit where he talks about fucking all kinds of girls when you're in a relationship and if you understand that eventually something will slip through, you just have a friend text you pretending to be a hoe, "Good sex last night, papi!" when you spent that night with your lady. Then she sees that the text is 'false' and you've set up a precedent for dismissing any info that comes your way.

It's a brilliant silent weapon but very hard to fight against. They will call this fake expecting a video of Podesta fucking and killing a child. If they get the fucking, they will say, "Where is the sacrifice?"

>it would be treated as all other conspiracy theories: IGNORED.
Every journalist under 35 is on this board 24/7. There is no way they would ignore a recurring general. No way they would be able to.

They're all here. Everyone is here. They browse this site at work, at home, at restaurants, as they are trying to interview or take footage or wait for press conferences.

How can you not have noticed this? Didn't the increasing occurrences of common Sup Forums talking points in newspapers, radio and TV strike you as odd at all? It goes beyond Pepes on MSNBC. Everyday the airwaves conversations pivot slowly towards the Sup Forums catalog and it's terrifying, to realise in slow horror that exactly where these almost non-sequiters actually originate.

Everyone is here.
Sup Forums is leaking.
You could have prevented this.

There is barely evidence of aliens but say 85% of people believe in them.

People function on emotion and you will have 2 sides here.
1)defend the children from gun man
or 2)defend the public from lying media.

And seeing how people are pissed at the media right now, the latter will soon come.

m.democracynow.org/headlines/2016/12/5/47248

Dn! Is claiming the same.

If pizzagate is real this is monumental.

LOL

Redditeurs absolutely love the word fake news and the idea that mass media can do whatever the fuck it wants as long as it combats Drumpf and his InterNazis.
These aren't paid shills, these are real people.

The instagram pics? Pictures of little girls tied up and being degraded (#hotard, pizza slut) is still child abuse. Are you going to deny that photographic evidenve of abuse too?

>no smoke

Even just recently there have been big pedo/cp rings blowing up. Theres smoke all over the world

is this related?
what did they mean by this?

This is fun as shit. I just hope you guys don't forget this is all part of the game. When you forget the truth you die.

You are right, no one cared of us during the Trayvon riots (not saying event name to use against shills). But now almost all news sites have cited us.

You're fucking delusional, seek help user.

Dn! And bbc are the last 2 credible and even theyre fake news sided

>If this were really fake, it would be treated as all other conspiracy theories: IGNORED

I used to think the legacy media were masters of propaganda, but this election proved to me otherwise. Maybe it's because they've become desperate. Their handling of pizzagate is laughable.

>nothing to see here, totally fake!
>don't bother looking into it, it's fake, trust us!
>did we mention how fake this conspiracy theory is?

LÜGENPRESSE

FUCKING LÜGENPRESSE

I don't see a problem with pol leaking.
Even if we ever become main-stream, with too much traffic, we will just fragment off to a few other sites.

So what's the other option?
Play hide and go seek with these people hoping we can dig without them noticing?

Not gonna happen. So they are here. They were also there with all the 9/11 inside job online craze, but they didn't project the same level of desperation to divert or suppress that information like they are doing with this. This all wreaks of desperation and cover-up. Journalists can't just write about whatever they want, there are higher-ups assigning them to this story and either convincing them or ordering them to project it as fake news.

>Pictures of little girls tied up
2 strands of masking tape that can easily be broken isnt tied up kiddo

I've seen your alleged evidence. It's been posted all over Sup Forums by the people leading this hysteria, and it's not abuse to feed a child pizza and then make stupid comments on a picture trying to make a stupid joke.

That happens on this fucking website every second, and it happens to not be illegal because it isn't abuse.

Honestly, you fucking idiot, how do you interpret it as child abuse to post comments about a picture on Instagram? I challenge you to explain yourself.

so is hillary a pedophile? or was it just bill?

And for the record, nobody was "tied up" you sensationalist idiot.

>last 2 credible

nothing will ever be credible again

Why would the media talk about this conspiracy if it was false when they ignore the lizard man, alien underground, russian sleep experiment conspiracies?

And a gunman who shot (1 shot) a floor and surrender after columbine and the batman rising shooting?

Podesta fuck off.

We're full.

Do you think Jews really don't want their pizza to go missing or is this a bit frantic for something that's happened time and time with scandals in the past.

>it's not abuse to feed a child pizza

yeah but if you tape a child's arms to a surface you should never ever post that image publicly unless you want federal cops ringing your doorbell

>kiddo

god he's such a creepy looking asshole

I could say the same about you fucking idiots spreading slander and libel that's going to get someone killed when you talk some trigger happy lunatic into believe your lies because you're too fucking stupid to tell when the joke is up.

See, I knew you wpuld atyack me for using tied up, she was taped to a fucking table, I dont think a tree year old child can break out of that.

But hey! Its just a prank bro! That little girl is a total slut and and a hotard! But its okay, these are just comments on instagram, we dont call actually call them that or tape them to tables, its just for this silly pic on my profile.

And apparently joking about calling children degrading names is ok too! its just a rabk of course

Same story, different faggot. As long as you people keep on with the 'you are all mentally ill' narrative, we will keep digging. Fact is that hundreds of thousands of children are being abducted every year from this country alone. If you want us to stop digging, then give us a better lead. So far, this is the hottest lead we have on global child trafficking, which is a real thing that is being protected from high up (as are drugs, war and other things that generate profit but are harmful).

You faggots don't stop this train until you point us either towards the real culprits or give real proof that 'playing dominos on pizza or cheese' is code for something not involving children.

End of the day, there is one force driving this, not politics, not paranoia, not mental illness... but GOOD

Jews are all pedophiles because the books allow it. However what they serve is a mystery. I think they're only simple pedophiles with a few Chosen working for extraterrestrials. That's only me.

Fuck off shill, it's beyond obvious.

you seem angry. slow down on that typing

>these made up comments
they are not there on any photos ive seen

>That happens on this fucking website every second, and it happens to not be illegal because it isn't abuse.

There are millions of people in and out of here every week, so when you see those kinds of posts know that if it wasn't a joke all together then it was a tiny fraction of the massive number of posters.

These specific people being investigated are either showing homosexual or pedo tendencies.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL AND TRUMP IS HELPING THE COVERUP

truthfeed.com/breaking-clinton-foundation-tied-to-convicted-child-trafficker-laura-silsby-media-silent/34146/

no sex trafficking ever, nope. you guys are all crazy haha wtf how can u believe in pedo rings

Mass media has dedicated journalist investigating, researching, interviewing, etc. They have standards and goals and other skills they need to document and report things

Pizzagate is the equivalent of weekly world news stuff

>Why would the media talk about a conspiracy that has been spammed all over major websites for weeks, and resulted in a man going to a restaurant with a rifle and firing it.

Why would they ignore that? It's not in any way comparable to lizard men or alien conspiracies, you dense fuck.

you're brainwashed.

according to you, investigation is a fundamental impossibility. you need to get lost.

>truthfeed.com
>so you know its true

wow what a great website name

>One of the most powerful men in Washington owns a weirdo, culture pizza joint with pedo symbols all over it.

>Actor shows up with a gun, (On the side, have we seen an arrest record yet?)

>Same news sources that always seem to protect the Washington elite immediately blast the story as "fake" news without any attempt to explain why it's fake

People are suspicious AF. Streisand effect is happening