GOBEKLI TEPE CONNECTED TO COMET PIZZA

Ancient site rife with symbols indicating pedophilia. WTF!

what's kek doing over there?

Do not mix my favorite archaeological site with your perverse, godless conspiracy theories.

This

double this!

Praise the almighty Kek

rare

of course a german flag would defend a turkish monument

WTF RARERERERER

>a Turkish monument
This is truly a US-American statement

Praise Kek and his prophet Pepe

really crashes your plane

Didn't know homicidal giant worms could use the Internet.

Now THIS is ironic shitposting.

Is it true Trump is involved WTF?!

FUCK. Ancients celts also confirmed pizza aficionados. This goes deeper than we thought...

Fucking things up.

Or maybe they use the pedo magic to keep him locked away.

GODDAMNIT. The vikings liked a bit of cheesy topping too (no fkn anchovies mind)

Fuck! Somebody hold me! I want off this ride!

Bump for confirmation bias

It's like watching an ant colony.

Only this time watching shills reply to each other.

And they aren't building anything except someone elses delusion. also sage

Maybe, doesn't mean we shouldn't keep digging. Expose em all.

I tried. Somebody deleted everything from before 1980 from the wayback machine. I wonder where John Podesta was that day?

No dude, this is semi serious, these pizzafucknuts are accusing people of the worst crime there is. The sort of shit that you don't have to be guilty of, just being accused is enough. And everything, everything, they are using can be commonly seen elsewhere as this thread is trying demonstrate. Were they part of the grand conspiracy?

At least cripchan doesnt get spidered or archived. Anything here is easily seen. Fuck.

It's worse than that, all mention of the Web itself pre 1989 seems to have been redacted from history. Monsters, I tell you.

WTF!

>When CTR finally gets how to troll effectively
I'm so proud. And it only took 6 months of browsing.

Actually AIDF, but I also do idiot prevention work pro bono, that's why I'm here