(((Geert Wilders)))

rt.com/news/369217-geert-wilders-israel-influence/
What's' this Dutchbros?

They act like Israel isn't a western democracy NATO ally but some some state like Saudi Arabia or something.

Nice on time for the Putin's Internet Pravda to report on this. Was almost a week ago this was announced. Sheez.

This isn't anything new. Only idiots support him.

He travelled across the Middle East in his youth and realised that Israel was the only country that wasn't a terrorist shithole

probably a shill

So is he zionist puppet or he really care about Netherlands?
What are odds of him winning next parliamentary elections?

hes a homosexual mossad plant. hes probably better than the alternative but theyd be stupid to trust him

He wants the Netherlands to be like Israel regarding Islam/Muslims and immigration.

I will still vote for him even if he is pro Israel. The only reason he is cause he really dislikes Islam.

Also if I had to choose for all Muslims or Jews to disappear I would choose Muslims since we have more of them in the Netherlands and around the globe.

^ I know this triggers Sup Forums but I mean it

Get out of your filthy internet cafe Mustafa

This.

He's strongly anti-Muslim, which is a crucial thing in Europe right now. If he's the only anti-Muslim and anti-EU candidate there right now, then he's who you go with.

Also, there's a difference between Israel and international secular Jews. Jews like Soros are opposed to people like Wilders. Between the choice of a conservative who is reasonably friendly with Israel, or a leftist who is backed by international Jewish bankers and Jewish media + the EU, I'll go with the conservative zionist supporter. There is a very big difference.

>Oyyy veyyy shut it down

soros is a zionist, the rothschilds own israel directly. there are no good jews, they are the root of all evil, period.

geert is a plant because they are probably trying to cause more conflict in europe. they bring in the muslims, and they plant the opposition to them.

>OMG THIS GUY DIDNT SAY HE WANTED TO NUKE ISRAEL FUCK HIM I WANT TO BE FLOODED WITH MUSLIMS NOW!

Stormfags need to be purged

He's still the best choice for the Netherlands in the short term. Move the overton window and remove kebab. Then go from there.

lel, you sound like black people who blame whites for everything

dem whities all b evil mane

Tinfoil is wrapped a bit too tight

Soros gave money to anti Israel groups right?

fuck off JIDF
no he didnt. he even cut funding for that feminist group when they went to israel. hes a rothschild frontman, i thought this was common knowledge by now.

He does fund Palestinian groups though

You're a moron if you equate Jews like Soros with religious Israeli types.

Geert is one of the nationalists right now with the best chance of winning.

In order to bring down the EU, we need more of these nationalists to win. Anyone else, who are all pro-EU, are MUCH worse. Much more pro-migrant.

>You're a moron if you equate Jews like Soros with religious Israeli types.
he is a zionist you stupid fucking newfag. soros is a rothschild frontman, hes their leftist version of kissinger. youre fucking retarded

Soros is fairly left-wing when it comes to Israel. I don't think he advocated abolishing the state but he's funded some sketchy Palestinian groups. He's certainly far to the left of Netanyahu.
It's not conceivable for you that a rich Jew wouldn't be right-wing on Israel. But facts are stubborn things.

Geert's mother is a jew, Geert is a jew.
Jude will always come first for Geert.

He's the only anti-globalism candidate, so he gets my vote.

>he's funded some sketchy Palestinian groups.
unsurprising considering the mossad does the same thing.

soros is a rothschild frontman, you kike faggots arent going to get to slither your way out of it this.

That austrian guy lost and this guy will lose too. No countries in this world are as great as AMERICA cause if they were, you'd be #1 instead of us.

I applaud your attempts at uncucking yourselves like I applaud a broad able to take a horse's cock.

The only country that supported him in his crusade against the mudslimes.

To many mudslime moles in Dutch fucking everywhere.

I dunno, he's got his head too far up jewish ass, but still he's less of a jackass than Belgiums far right morons.

I miss pic related, one of the few politicians I actually admired

This country has been over run by mudslimes, they will say anything to discredit Wilders.

No one is going to win get that out of your head.
That is not how the Dutch system works.

You guys are ignorant on Dutch history. Jews have always been important. We are the original merchant country.

>politically successful right wing politicians
>able to be anti genetic
>In any year
Only leftists get away with being anti-Semitic.

He's a judeophile, it's not a problem.

If you are actively anti-Sunni in the west (not just saying you are while the refugees and family reunification muds keep streaming in) you aren't on the kike's side.

He'll learn who his friends and enemies are.

isnt implying he has ties with an other country (as a politician, shocker!), and one which is populated by jews, antisemitic?

We are probably bigger merchants than the Jews themselves at times. No wonder that some other countries refer to us as swamp jews sometimes.

just vote VNL you cucks

He just wants to learn how to remove kebab

Bullshit.

It's not "suspicions", we KNOW he is an Israeli pawn.

Never.

Vlaktaks.

A flat tax is honest and fair and will bring us another golden age

VNL ->

Get out of EU
Introduce flat tax
Cheap energy prices
Soften regulations
Epic trade deal with Britain
Controlled migration
Butthurt leftists

Slap aftreksel van de pvv.

En dan heb je tegenwoordig ook nog fvd, denk en geenpeil.

Flikker op met al die splinter partijen.

#kiesdrempel nu!

PVV ->

Millions of moneys suddenly flow to Israel
Economy crashes due to inexperience and sudden EU seccession
Cabinet collapses after first month
Dutch men sent to fight for wars for Israel

Achmed alsjeblieft.

Me too Belgianbro... Me too

no

I am part of the Frisian master race

Seriously, the PVV sucks on the economy, geert wilders is a nutcase who cant behave and hes not a leader, just a puppet, and his party is not made for the Netherlands. He cant form a cabinet

I would, however, accept the following:

PVV - 35
VVD - 30
VNL - 5
SGP - 3

That'd be an ok cabinet

Well pol usual spergs out when someone mentions someone is pro Israel. Not realizing the jews in isreal are nationalistic as fuck.
the jews in israel are only a minor problem, the real problem are the parasitic jews that live in the western countries sucking them dry and manipulating them how they please.
They probably even hate the jews in Israel.

>Be Jew
>Get expelled from Spain and Portugal in 1492 because Jewish
>Go to Holland
>Dutch acknowledge that they can profit from Jewish trade connections and knowledge
>Put them into ghettos regardless though
>Dont really care when the Germans round them up in the tens of thousands during WW2

Yeah we really cared so much about the fate of the Jews

this tb h

>ywn run into Pim Fortuyn in a bathhouse and softly caress his rugged chest while he jerks you off

Myn Fryske broer!

Thinking about voting for Forum voor Democratie even though they seem like elitists who are clueless to the fate of the under class.

just vote low taxes and end the welfare state

migrant crisis solved
deficits solved

masculinity wins

Israeli Jews are BASED

Liberal Jews in the West are NOT

We are to small of a country to care about anyone else but ourselves tbqh.

>another lost vote.