Who is in the right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4
youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc
youtube.com/watch?v=--IS0XiNdpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one who can't handle the bant.

He's the goddamn President he can comment on whatever he damn well pleases.

>Liberals and democrats traditionally praise whenever a politicians is trying to be "hip and cool", taking part in modern (youth) culture
>Trump actually takes fully part in it and suddenly it's bad

>Trump spends 8 seconds typing a tweet
>Media and liberals foam at the mouth and spend 8 hours over-analyzing it

>leader of the free world
>cant comment on a tv show

hmm

>unwatchable!

his tweets never cease to make me laugh

you mean the show that Hillary was campaining with?

dont battle that?

Give him the crown once for all.

> Trump will keep twitting through presidency

THANK KEK FOR 4 YEARS OF BUTTHURT

Trump. The rest of them are clearly doing damage control because he's right and everyone knows it. SNL hasn't been funny in years.

I can't wait for his post-meeting tweets. They'll probably all hint at confidential shit that's coming.

the only embarrassing thing about this is some cunt defending SNL from objective reality.

SNL is puerile garbage that has been taken over by piss poor writers. The actors may be good, but not with the material and most of it is written by themselves which tells you alot.

This. So much this.

>calls SNL "unwatchable"
>continues to watch it and tweet about it
smfh

>continues to watch
He tried and failed.

I wonder how his inner voice talks. Probably like that.

Theres an occasional gem like the tom hanks black jeopardy. Snl has always been that was far back as i can remember

I can't believe some ranting tranny on twitter made the news as some 'epic takedown'. Yahoo news literally had this on the front page.

He IS picking his battles. The first one was for the presidency. Now he's going to make SNL great again. You're welcome.

>(((Black Lives Matter)))
Whatever he writes, it will trigger SJWs. He just has to keep doing it and coerce them into mass suicide.

>"battles"
>on twitter

lol
damn lunatics

This.

It's impressive how easily he triggers liberals.

This.

And we likely have eight whole years of enjoying it.

>It isn't stupid if the president does it

While I approve of all the liberal triggering, the nigger (?) is right

He can tweet whatever he damn well please fuck that nigger lover Dan

Why? Trump isn't allowed to view media and spend 8 seconds commenting about it on Twitter?

>It's stupid if the president does it

>Agreeing with a MTF tranny jew (Who is still fully a fat balding man)

>presidents arent allowed to voice their opinion

Talking about popular media is pretty common in real life, NEET

>black lives matter

DELET THIS

>Stuck in this boring meeting. Want to get some Taco Bell after this. LOL.

>"BREAKING NEWS, IS TRUMP GOING BACK ON HIS PROMISE TO NOT BUILD THE WALL?!"
>"TRUMP ON CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, LOL? MEXICANS PROTEST PRESIDENT ELECT'S LATEST TWEET"

/thread

so obama can spend half his presidency shucking and jiving on the ellen degenerate show and trump can't send a single tweet in his spare time?

I don't think he's triggering anyone, I think people are just laughing at him. He is going to be the leader of the free world, yet he continues to display obvious signs of butthurt whenever some celebrity does an impression poking fun at him. Yes, donald trump is allowed to express his opinion, but the citizens are equally allowed to mock him when he's behaving like a manbaby.

it sure isn't the people acting like twitter is a place for serious business

i dont know what is the most digusting his fucking face or his nails

He's right, though. Stick to the issues that got you elected. No one gives a fuck about SNL.

>manbaby

t. triggered nu-male

I don't think I'll ever be ready for his late night Twitter liberal-triggering shitposting from the oval office

>atheist
>civil rights activist
>musician
>trans woman

Jesus Christ

>Be Trump
>I've cut down the unemployment of blacks close to zero and decresead crime in the inner cities
>What do you mean blacks and inner cities you bigot, racist, homophobic, xhenopobic, phobicphobic
>DO YOUR JOB TRUMP

checked

This is the way the world works now you worthless leafnigger. I personally hate social media, but lack the autistic sperg thought process you seem to possess.

Its not hard to figure it out 1) its how he was elected why the fuck would he stop and 2) it gets under the skin of dumb fucks like you and the nigger in ops pic. It is literally a win win.

every time

Is she going for a job in a circus?

They're triggered that their ratings are low and will probably go under in the next four years
Every single tv show and news is about taking shots at Trump, it's like they learned nothing this past year

This

>trans woman

Hell I didn't know they were still on the air. They went to complete shit years ago.

> One man offers his opinion, one that is widely shared
> Another man spergs out and says other man can't express his opinion because of totally unrelated factors like the man's job

gee let me think who's in the right

It's fucking twitter, the man's mind is most concerned with the current moment. He spent like a minute making a tweet while shitting on a gold toilet.
This. He tweeted about the DNC lady ONCE, and in return she spent all fucking day analyzing his tweet and doing damage control.

That's where you're wrong. This is an example of Trump's "Leading and Pacing" techniques that Dilbertman outlined. It has all the classic hallmarks.

As for the insignificant twerp who replied to him; only one of those two people is important enough to be parodied on SNL, and it's not them. Trump is a 21st century man and responds to personal attacks much like any other person would had they seen themselves poorly lampooned on television.

People forget that Trump's twitter has more viewers than SNL, and this "battle" consists of a few wasted seconds taping out a tweet.

>pick your battles

Because obviously SNL is a dangerous target and we will spend years in costly war and beauracracy coping with this dark transgression.

They don't realize his tweets are the equivalent of
>"I am telling the media to jump 8 feet high today"
And BOOM they do just that, or go even higher, he is playing them like a goddamn fiddle for the past two years straight now

SNL sucks. Shit and has sucked shit for 10 years. They ARE biased they AREN'T funny. So as far as im comcerned trump just tweeted an objective fact. The other guy is triggered to all hell for like no reason, something tells me it doesn't matter what trump had said that faggot would have done the same comment.

This. For the past 5-6 it's been shit, but even slightly before that with a much better cast it was still bad. We need to go back to when Amy and Tina were the female leads.

Everyone keeps saying "act presidential"... which is codeword for "be the status quo that got us i to this mess".

People complain about the system, but then want people to be more like the system.

Fuck the system, Trump got elected BECAUSE the wasn't the status quo... not "in spite of" not being enstatus quo.

I say keep tweeting about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

m8 I remember when SNL was funny and it was a lot further back than ten fucking years.

Haha look at this guy

> u r gay

Nice country m8

Trump is right, as usual. SNL has been unwatchable for over 20 years

>"Transwoman who makes a living pretending to know things"
This was the low-rent version of being on reality TV

It may be stupid, but he's the president of America practicing his first amendment.

Enjoy!

If Obama can use SNL to make him more popular, then Trump can bash SNL for being the terrible product that's it's become.

Libshit Media all had the news as "LOOK AT DONALD TRUMP GETTING FUCKING -SLAMMED- BY THIS BOMB ASS BAD GIRL!"

Not a single one mentioned that it was a mentally ill tranny who supports BLM.

Wonder why.

Dave Chappelle redeemed it for a moment not too long ago

youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4

youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

youtube.com/watch?v=--IS0XiNdpk

The best part they always claimed during the election that Trump was easy to bait, yet it always seems to be liberals and the media who constantly get triggered over everything he says.

He's POTUS and the th reigning king of twitter. I love every tweet he makes and will fight to the death to defend his timeline

SNL hasn't been good since the early 2000s at the latest, and even in the last 90s it was dying hard

>I'm on a boat
>Dick in a box
>Just had sex
etc. This was the signs of a dead SNL

>Everyone keeps saying "act presidential"... which is codeword for "be the status quo that got us i to this mess".

Basically. They want Trump to be every bit the pushover Obama was, while they in turn give Trump none of the (undeserved) respect they had for Obama.

They mad Trump isnt the chump in chief.

>so obama can spend half his presidency shucking and jiving on the ellen degenerate show

H-h-hey! Now hol', now hold on! Hey! Hey! Hey!

King Nigger must be truly depressed to realize how badly the first "social media" President is going to be outclassed by the true master of social media. Obama's going to be a footnote in history books, an "oh yeah there was a black President too" moment for kids to not care about.

always

Obama doing all those things was real work because he was helping prove that black lives mater! Trump actually has to do shit baka.

>meme police

I kek'd

It's about time he gets instagram.
Posting sweet pictures of him and enveloped nuke-codes "Look what I found guys"

There is nothing 'wrong' with what either of them are doing.

'Presidential behaviour' is a wishy washy and ambiguous tag. Obama went on Jay Leno, took selfies and messed around a lot, that didn't make him any less 'the president'.

If he starts silencing anyone disagreeing with him then thats a different matter. But I doubt he's that dumb, just sensitive.

Don't know anything about the 'celebrity' but doubtless its just another clueless A-lister with no idea about real people, with no responsibilities in life other than to get likes on twitter

Why is he getting so upset over some low-rate sketch show? This is not the first time he's bitched about SNL on twitter either.

idk man, just because he's president elect doesn't mean he cant speak like a average normal person and talk about various things man

It became the Dave Chappelle Show ft. SNL

>Who is in the right here?

The impersonation isnt bad but the jokes are at least half shit. The my brain is bad shit is such low level bullshit I cant even get through the skit.

On one hand he can comment on what he pleases. On the other hand the president can choose to be above it. On the third hand this shit got him this far so who are we to judge him.

So now he's not entitled to an own opinion? lel

>not realizing that trump is playing 3d chess

plebs take the bait this easily

nailed it, finland friend.

Have any of the mainstream shows jumped on the Trump train yet? Other than Fallon refusing to treat him negatively on his show.

>Trans Woman (she/her)
>the pin
>those nails

Oh my fucking god

>over some low-rate sketch show
(((SNL))) pushes agendas m8.

Why do you think he went on it last year?

A useful (((media))) tool to connect with the malleable masses. Don't be so naive, the money behind SNL is pushing an agenda

Trump is the same person he was before the election. He is expressing this fact indirectly to let regular people feel he is transparent. He is no one's lap dog and does not care for the opinion of over opinionated people who are against him and his personal thoughts. The Country is ran by a conglomerate of individuals he is just a representation of the will of those individuals. No more no less. He was once a critic of past presidents so he understands that having an opinion and a voice is the center of what our country represents. This is to be expected.

Cant you post photos on twitter?

BLM things criticizing a television show is a battle.

>Who is in the right here?

The one who is the President.

This post deserved trips.

Fuggg

What? That tweet is fucking real? I literally saw the "Sad!" part and assumed it was a parody.

As far as I'm concerned, Trump can do as he pleases as far as shitposting

Not that I like SNL, I'd only start to see a problem if he got involved in trying to control/remove the show by force

SNL has obviously been baiting him. That's what they do. The fact that the next President is so easily triggered by a stupid comedy show is funny to a lot of people, so of course people are going to talk about it.

Disgusting subhuman trash is trying to tell our President what to do.

What a world we live in.