Sup Forums commonly talks about genociding niggers

>Sup Forums commonly talks about genociding niggers
>Dylann actually does it, the absolute mad man hahaha
>Sup Forums gets salty and goes muh """""""black Christians"""""""

BTW if any of you been around blacks long enough you should know that their Christianity doesn't go beyond dancing during the song portions at church and "praize Jezzus!" so in actuality Dylann just shot up a nigger den.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqXdvlv5Qxg
youtu.be/u3NDu5K8Ugs?t=3m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roof was a retard.

He should have gone after George Soros or Zuckerberg if he was halfway intelligent.

Sup Forums (praise be unto us) is a board of peace

This

Sup Forums thinks he could have gotten a better score by preparing better and going serial sniper.

Although Dylan did at least pick a gun free zone. And he was trying to set off the race war that Sup Forums is always trying to incite, so Dylan was probably one of us.

>Sup Forums is one person
Wew

>BTW if any of you been around blacks long enough you should know that their Christianity doesn't go beyond dancing during the song portions at church and "praize Jezzus!"

This is pretty much all Protestants, though.

Roof was a fucking idiot. He killed Christians spreading God's word and doing good in this world. He was a coward to afraid to go into the ghettos.

Fuck Roof

Fuck Roof and Fuck White People

>black church
>doing good

I forgive you, you're a Kraut, you don't know what it's like here. Let me give you a video to work off from

youtube.com/watch?v=hqXdvlv5Qxg

Rest easy big brother

He was a pussy and an autist (see: haircut). Sure, church niggers are still niggers, but he could have just as easily shot up a dice game or some gang member corner niggers. He took the easy path because he didn't want anyone to shoot back.

>Never been to a Wisconsin synod Lutheran church
If you clap at something you might get burned

>I'm tired of these niggers raping our women
>I better shoot up a church full of old black ladies

typical daily stormer reader

Black churches don't do that much good honestly, it's mostly a big racial circlejerk where they shout shit like "PUHRAYZE JAYZUS" and sing that awful gospel shit.

But yeah, if his goal was to remove ghetto degenerates, there were plenty of better targets. He just knew there wouldn't be much resistance there.

He's great. True hero and I mean that 100%.

This

OP is fagoo

effay

Keeps the youth from the street. People usually go tribal and prefer neighborhoods of their own kind. Churches at least have the potential to make people do good. They would talk the same racist shit at barbeques or other festivities and meetups.

youtu.be/u3NDu5K8Ugs?t=3m46s

This, if you're gonna take some people out go where it counts the most, aka the ghetto

White churches
>pentacostl
>presbyterian
>roman catholic
>Jahova's Witness

Black """Churches"""
>Jesus Church
>Sunday Church
>Bible Church

no wonder none of them have any idea what the bible says. they skim it for the parts where they dont get in trouble for doing bad things and ethno centric parts only

This

I'm not necessarily against roof but he could have chose better targets, church niggers aren't quite the same level as your street nigger scum, which would have been the preferred target

>killing innocent black folks equals killing vile niggers
Roof got it wrong.

Roof is a fucking mongoloid. LOOK AT HIM. He looks like a candidate for eugenics. Gas him, sterilize his siblings.

You have no idea what you're shitposting about, kid

>black churches keep youth off the street

What, for an hour on Sunday morning? Real life isn't like CNN m8. Often times black "churches" are attended by the most radical and anti-white blacks of them all. See Rev. Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, etc.

Is that the guy from the /fa/ meet up?

>these three outspoken ivory tower preachers speak for the entire black church
wew

Nobody is redpilled on this?

This event was manufactured.

>their Christianity doesn't go beyond dancing during the song portions at church and "praize Jezzus!" so in actuality Dylann just shot up a nigger den.

This is true black churches suck ass , they also vote for democrats

>not waiting until there was an actual tense chimp out possibility for some other reason and then going there and shooting up to really get the chimp out going

Man. Dylan really wasted his shot didn't he? At least he was pre-alt right media frenzy or we would all never hear of the end of * Dylan the alt right Trump fan! *

You mean there really wasnt a white nationalist named Dylann (((Storm))) Roof?
Shocking

I'm a part of Sup Forums and I'm not a racist or call for the end of a race

>i pretend to eat the flesh of our Savior and wroship idols therefore I am a True Christian

Why the hell would he shoot degenerate africans?
If only degenerate africans existed then garnering support to deport them would be much easier. Overall anti-immigrant tolerance would be much lower.

Dylan did the right thing. Just at the wrong time.