MAGAMAN is a game about Donald Trump's rise to the presidency, he fights commies, SJWs, and the establishment

MAGAMAN is a game about Donald Trump's rise to the presidency, he fights commies, SJWs, and the establishment.

Site: wokou.org/
Twitter: twitter.com/writingAtlas

yesterday's thread was a huge success, I got lots of feedback and the game looks better than ever.

Updates since yesterday:
the resolution is better
the gameplay is smoother
I've added health bar and a score.
Commies now attack you
you can kill commies with bricks to the face
I've got the level generation almost finished, all enemies and objects materialize in the wold according to predetermined locations on the map file
important note: I NEED A SPRITE ARTIST SERIOUSLY ONLY HALF THE ENEMY SPRITES ARE MADE AND I CANNOT GET IN TOUCH WITH MY GUY
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE A SPRITE ARTIST

Come and join us friends, we will tear down the commies together as one!

btw you beat the commies by throwing bricks at their stupid faces

and you can build the wall

aw man there were so many people here a few days ago ._.

will this game give me a virus

>MAGAMAN

Kek

no there is no virus
it's simple and open source you can literally download the code and look if you're worried

Curiosity bump

You should just make Trump Quest as a modded castlevania

>throw away the months of work and do what I want
trump quest was the initial inspiration but I'm making magaman because it's more straightforward and expandable, I mean if you play the game from the link you'll see I've already got most of the software written short of the opening menu, loading screen, and final bosses

what I need are sprite artists, and god do I need them badly

have a bump, looks nice

the basic concept is this: you play through levels, the first five are republican presidential candidates as bosses, how well you do determines your delegate count, afterwards you fight either bernie sanders (pic related) or hillary clinton (not drawn yet, picture a giant bat shaped like a sandy vagina) depending on how well you did, once you fight both (you can go back and get more delegates by doing better) you fight george soros' giant zombie head

i bought that shitty mr. president game and it is actually not that bad

that was fun, that's just a demo stage? it seems kind of easy.

Mid-level boss: Hillary?
Final Boss: Soros?

>macfag
>impossible to make third jump

Good luck though.

oh i can ramp up the difficulty if you want, it's down right now for testing

try it now

I'll work on that, that's the problem in detail?

Are you building this in Scratch?

nah phaser

kek at the wall

Opinions if you want them:
-Minions resist too much bricks to the face and are too slow, also they can't jump like you so once they fall they're not a danger anymore and you lose points for advancing
-You should be able to control the jump height
-The gravity seems too low (too much descend time after jumping).

I guess you want the pixel artists to make the bosses, more enemies and so on, that's why there are only gommies.

Much harder now, but everything is so slowww. Can you just reduce the fire-rate and keep the speed as it was?

try it now

First screen, there are four blocks. First (lowest) is 2x. Second is another 2x, about 2x over to the left. The third is a 1x, 2.5 over and 2.5 (apx.) up. I can't make that jump at all. Even the second jump has a tight tolerance, but it's obviously workable.

I'm just using the plain old keyboard commands.

>multiple timelines
pretty fucking cool.

I think you will get a lot more responses if you come back with a few levels finished.
You should keep doing these threads though until you have a real, big, completed game. And take user input all the way through.

Make it special. This board just had the most significant victory of its life, by far. We need good art and media to celebrate it.

-commies have too much health
-there need to be some special sjw snowflakes (as bosses)
-stage through da gheddo or florida, some shit place to make great
-some powerups for Maga man -> weapons
-retro music

Potential but lots of work to do

Also it would be fun to be able to take out the protesters with the slide function.

ok try it now, I think the problem was the velocity

thanks m8, first thing I need is more enemies to fight, for that I need someone who does sprite art

planning on making some stages a city during a riot, right now I only have the two tiles for the background (see need sprite artist above) I was thinking minibosses halfway through levels like triggly puff and aids skrillex, in fact if someone can get me that "four horseman of the apocolypse" image I'd be eternally grateful

I'll drop the commie health one sec

the hell is the slide function?
also no musician and don't know how to make the musics, I'm tone deaf :C

>too much health

Agreed. Eleven hits is way too much. But maybe it's because it's the first level and the character is weak. . .got to work hard to increase your power level to MAGA.

Keep going, user. There are enough honest-to-Kek IT fags here who will help. Advertise in the TG as you just did and I guarantee you there will be enough input to keep you busy.

inb4 virus

Nice, I'd say step up the fire-rate a little more but the game speed is good.

Any thoughts on power-ups? Maybe get a MAGA hat and get a weapon upgrade or something?

>makes a game called MAGAMAN
>clearly Megaman both in name and content
>doesn't know about the slide function

>slide function

If you hold S+[rt] or S+[left] the character slides. If he could do damage while sliding that would be fun, and very Mario.

Can you make him wall jump?

lookin forward to the next threads, you are doing gods work.

See ya

>inb4 no virus blocker

It's an online game. Play it on Tor if you're worried.

>reduce fire rate
>fire rate is too low
REEEEEEEEE

but yes I was planning on doing powerups
and summons like ben carson

if you mean slide attack say slide attack, and yes that's a great idea

ooh wall jump, lemmie check

lets get a little consensus going here
right now it's at 2 bricks per second
who wants it faster/slower?

What does the wall actually do? lol

right now nothing
I was thinking about using it as A: a defensive attack (against durka durkas) and B: a charge and then throw attack (against mechsicans)

The first fire rate was way too powerful, the second one is slow af. Find a happy medium. You don't have to, just my opinion.

ok I think three bricks a second should be good, thoughts?

What a fucking shitty game
wheres that republican VN i kept seeing posted a month ago?

p-p-plz no bully ;-;

plz make El Rato miniboss able to steal delegates

If that's what it's at right now, that's good. Enough to blast through one or two, but easily overrun by a swarm of SJW's.

done and done

kek

have a bump.

sorry man, it's a monday morning. you'd probably have more luck in the evening when all the NEETS wake up

Keep it up!