What exactly is wrong with nu-males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see this face in my dreams now.

>t-thanks pol

their willingness to give women anything they want

Low testosterone and weak genes combined with an overconsumption of estrogen-rich foods like soy

Basically the same reasons we are seeing so many trans freaks popping up now.

They're a generation of men born into a world ruined by international jewry.

Here friendo, this'll help

The fact that they are spineless and enabling shitty behavior from women.

Parker posting

Nothing.
It is sad,but women want them.They are winning,we are losing.

>What exactly is wrong with nu-males?

just look at him

T-thanks Parker.

>Servant at Hyrule Castle
Even in his wildest fantasies he is a lowly omega male. Amazing.

everything

also, dat jihadist beard

Your posts will be me great again only if you reply to this image with "T-thanks Parker"

They are the embodiment of weakness in men. As such, they're walking propagandists for decline, and should be reviled.

Just look at that pic, OP. How does he not fill you with disgust? You should feel like punching him just from looking at his insufferable face.

Hehe Jesus man chill he's just a person just like you and me. Just weak as shit

Damn Jimmy Neutron all grown up

Hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

The problem is the male in their title is honorary.

does he comb his beard lol?

Their existence

A person who makes a conscious decision every day to make himself look like Jimmy Neutron with a pube beard. Does he actually believe he looks good? How do people not point and laugh at him every day?

Yeah what a faggot.

At least I'm a cook at Hyrule Castle in my fantasies.

Anytime buckaroo bonsai

In So.Cali this shit is everywhere. They are all a bit tired from crying and protesting trump. Every chance I get to disrespect these faggots, I do it with pride.

Because people aren't all fucked up. Some times everyone has a faze were they think they look good with a fashion or something then realize it is shit

Anyone who has as many selfies as this guy does is an asshole.

Without that awful beard and psycho hair combo he would be an attractive guy. He has really good skin and hair.

I personally don't even know how to wear my hair and weather a small beard or light facial hair is right for me. I feel for him because we are borderline average

kek

And I thought pic related was having a hard time pulling off the Wolverine look.

JUST

>tfw you're a numale
i was "raised" by shitty immature boomer parents that's what's wrong
he knows it doesn't look good
numales know they don't look good, that's why we have the liberty to dress like fools, it's because we're past the point of caring and we're not a bunch of dumb superficial jocks

>He's actually Canadian

A FUCKING LEAF
A FUCKING LEAFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

same thing as what's wrong with modern woman
no structure, no discipline
they're taking the robert buckminster fuller route but they never actually get the tools they need to gain great insights and even if they did (found a university that wasn't packed to the brim with leftist ideology) they'd be offended because they actually have a very narrow world view.
this goes for the people at Sup Forums too, but the people here at least have a TINY bit of awareness that maybe things were better when people who were meant to be ditch diggers actually dug ditches and gained some sort of structure to their lives. now they pour coffees, read reddit or Sup Forums and pretend to be intellectuals.

Holy fuck I love Danny Proton

Eh, you can't really directly compare social models of rodent populations to social models of human or even primate populations though. The experiments are indeed interesting but it's pure speculation and pseudoscience to try and draw parallels to mankind's current predicament.

Single motherhood / no stable male provider and role model.

Turns white kids into cucks and black kids into criminals.

so nobody's gonna point out the laughing girls in the painting behind him?

i know these two brothers, one of them is a half-black criminal addict and the white one is sjw university cuck

>women want them
Only the otherwise undesirable women who were rejected by Chad want them. They'll combine their weak genes to produce even weaker offspring.

>Jimmy Neutron with a pube beard
I kek'd
8/10

How can I be normal if I had a life like this?

I lost my job and I don't even know what to do.

They're effeminate navel-gazers with simplistic, childish views on complex issues. They add nothing but they live to consume everything. They're adult babies whose daycare is college.

Their mommy is technology, she keeps their unnatural, comfortable lives sustainable and possible; Their daddy is the state, he buys them whatever they want with other people's money.

Without their smart phones, they would probably die. They live for the attention of other imbeciles like them. Thankfully they won't breed, as that isn't the progressive thing to do for white males.

Tell me about Parker. Why does he wear the beard?

holy shit, this.
when I dream about Hyrule I imagine myself as a powerful mage or sage with teleporting abilities and not a cuck servant like this fag.
STOP BEING HUMBLE IN YOUR DREAMS, ASSHOLE!!!!!111

What a nu-male.

Why does he use his ring like Frodo?

does this numale even know what he's become?

Who is this faggot?

The wolf does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.

He looks repulsive

Is "nu-male" just a placeholder for limp-wristed liberal faggots or does it extend to all men perceived "weak" in general like those with mental illness?

it's easier to just lump every weak looking male into one category

That's clearly a Jew you numpty

I'm not weak-looking, actually quite the opposite as I'm /fit/, tall, tanned, and dark-haired.

But I'm absolutely positively mentally weak.

Lack of testosterone and marxist brainwashing