Say one thing positive about india

say one thing positive about india

Used to be ours.

best cuisine on the planet

They have some attractive women?

Some. Like everyone else.

Shouldn't have starved 4 million of them to death.

British were literally the worst possible empire to rule the world.

Your country is proof that you are correct

It isn't brazil

Tigers

they might be next in line to manufacture all of our cheap shit, it's them or ASEAN, when Trump sends china back into the stone age.

Are you the Serbia south of Austria or the Serbia north of Hungary? I always keep forgetting which is which.

Nobody could beat them in a pooping contest. Nobody.

They are a lot less violent then most poorer countries.

If you always keep forgetting, why bother asking in the first place?

They don't immigrate here and it's good that they all go to the anglo countries

Cool history

Sikhs are pretty cool, and they fixed my laptop lickety split

I've got plenty of good things to say about India, but I'll start with their actually intelligent energy plan. They're developing a new generation of efficient, safe, clean nuclear energy when the west largely is too scared of it.

>lickety split
Say more things in American

excellent immune systems

Hard working educating prizing strong family units who thrive when out from under their absurd caste system.

they are not blacks have white genes for smarts & body features, dark skin from somewhere

hindus are great for many reasons, 1 of which is they totally h8 mooselimbs which is understandable given the jihadi history of murdering them in 10mil quantity

Buddhism is lit af senpai

they really know how to shit on streets.

Since they haven't all died of cholera

They get shit done.

world's strongest germ strains

Anyone got the pic of the Indian facebook daddy group?

Anime is fucking gay

The Hare Krishna movement.

Most advanced spiritual nation on the earth. Before they were invaded, their whole culture revolved around getting to Mukti (enlightenment). Since they had the most number of enlightened people in history, they generally came to know the "best practices" for living (how certain things should be done). This was called sanskriti. Also their kings invested significant amounts of money into building consecrated spaces that would benefit the populations. So their culture produced a lot of good quality people who had high level of well being.

However nowadays, they're becoming westernized, their temples are falling into disrepair, and the younger generation isn't paying as much attention to the cultural traditions they have. It's not all lost though, and some people are even trying to revive it.

After visiting India for a short while, and meeting with Sadhus living in the himalayas, Mark twain wrote: "Anything that can ever be done either by man or God has been done in this land."

Ramanujan came from there, that's all I can think of.

They made/make really great small displacement motorcycles/mopeds/scooters.

vasagel