Now that the "smoke has cleared"

...can we admit that 30+ degenerates burning alive while screaming and writhing in fiery agony isn't necessarily a good thing, even if they WERE """"artists""""" from Commiefornia?

Or are we /poltards too callous to allow even a little compassion into our hearts?

no

Doesn't matter, they would have been the next to die once they served their purpose and they got the communist utopia they wanted.

NorCal checking in.
Let me know when the whole bay area goes up in flames, only then can I know true happiness.

ya, well, seeing a video of it isn't necessarily a good thing

so do you have one?

Literally couldn't be enough desu senpai

Not necessarily a good thing, but it was necessary.

>poltards

Fuck off cuck

Its not a good thing but it's what happens when you let idiocy fester.

This, Watsonville reporting in, (No I don't hablo the spanol) and the whole goddamn peninsula needs to be purged

Umm, maybe they should've left the building before it burnt up?
Checkmate, atheists.

Gives "Flaming Faggots" a whole new meaning

Despite most likely being insufferable people, I hope the smoke got them quickly. Horrible way to die.

based cali bro.
goodluck over there in the peoples republic.

Pic related, the post.

Course it's not a good thing. Sad to think so many lives were lost when they could have easily lived had the owner just made sure things were up to code. It's not hard.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I don't feel bad when people play worth explosives and die.
Why is this any different?
Hundreds of people, after numerous warnings, gathered in a small space full of flammable material to do things like fire dance.

When a red neck makes pipe bombs, and loses his hand I don't cry about that, either.

It's Darwinism. I feel bad for their families, but I have no tears for people that kill themselves with stupid choices.

seeing pictures from inside on their website the place looks like the fucking Temple of Doom...
Wood, ancient electronics, and godamn christmas lights used for lighting.
It was a deathtrap even without the fire.
But burning is a pretty horrible way to go, hopefully they didn't suffer too much, but that is a pretty shitty way to go.

the man who caused this has been reported many times before but because he's in so tolerant, so progressive california, he was never properly punished and continued being a fucking druggie degenerate. these gay deaths are on the state of california for letting scum like him continue living like this.

I buy strawberries that are grown in Watsonville! I'm not surprised you're here shitposting, I know there's nothing else to do there. Sad.

dumb r*dditor

>dead SJWs, muslims and mestizo rapebabies
>somehow a bad thing
>b-but muh empathy
it's like you norimes don't even know where you're posting

>normies*

The landlord is at fault. He is legally obligated to keep the building up to firecode, and he failed miserably.

isn't good, it's excellent

Can only imagine the amount of Sriracha bottles and Pabst Blue Ribbon empties they tripped over trying to get out

>30+ degenerates burning alive while screaming and writhing in fiery agony

how fucking dumb are you? it was obviously performance art. if it had been an emergency situation ie. an unanticipated fire, they would have been sending status updates

>degenerates
>People

choose one

I saw a picture yesterday showing the stairs to the second floor we're made out of wooden shipping pallets. Did anyone confirm that was from that building?

Well, family used to own half of the surrounding areas before Well Pict basically assured my Grandfather that none of his descendants would need to work anymore...
I'm studying electrical engineering, and am fucking around with EMP generators.

it is a good thing. if they had better live choices/parents they would not be in this situation in the 1st place. My father was disgusted when I told him that, but he knows I'm right.

>Or are we /poltards too callous to allow even a little compassion into our hearts?

No, and fuck that bitch that lied to her cuck boyfriend. She got what she had coming.

>burning man shitlibs pray to altars of hindu gods
>ask for dumb shit while high to some very potent gods
>have a bunch of altars to them in one space
>get btfo
>get burnt up
>literally become "burning man"
>get nixed off the best timeline because they will not be needed in keks world

I mean what did they expect? pray to foreign gods all drugged out, get BTFO for disrespect.

I hope you die in the next fires OP

I agree. The only people that should die from fire and given sympathy are:
Physically Disabled people
Unconscious people
And sleeping people

That fire was kek's revenge for the fires in Tennessee. Kek is showing us that he will not let his chosen people be harmed without retaliation.

Kek burned them alive for a reason.

Of course you would claim to be strawberry royalty and tinkering with weapons of mass destruction. You Watsonville kooks are all the same.

Considering that every single one of them probably voted for Hillary, supported BLM, called anyone who disagreed with them "uneducated", "racist", "misogynist" etc. and generally supported the destruction of Western civilization, I hope they actually died from burns and not just from smoke. And the same should happen to their friends and families.

Pretty edgy for a dirty wetback.

>2016 Trump wins the Presidency
>36 hipsters burned alive
>Top EU officials daughter raped and murdered.

fuck those hipsters.

Oh, and probably tweeted #NotAllMuslims when their faggot friends got slaughtered in that gay bar.

Most of the people who died were just kids who wanted to attend a cheep concert/party. Anyone celebrating this is the real degenerate.

And they were probably all jews

Don't feel bad at all because it was 100% preventable and caused by their own stupidity.

>fill old warehouse to the brim with wooden and cloth "art" projects
>no sprinkler system
>one of the only stair-ways to the second floor is made out of fucking wooden pallets
>informed multiple times that they were breaking various building/fire regulations and were not up to code
>shocked when it all goes up in flames

Nothing of value was lost.

Possibly, but it's far more likely that most of them were degenerate "whites", just like you and your countrymen, you Mongolian rape baby.

Most of those "people" were leftist who deserve nothing better then being cooked alive.

your county flag is embarrassing

thanks bruddah. We're behind enemy lines. We escaped up to Placerville this weekend and felled a bunch of trees and burned em up in several huge bonfires this weekend to offset the commie faggotry. Drank whiskey and burned through some ammo, got some mud on the tarrrs.

There's still some Americans left here, send help!

the gay bar was literally a jewish falseflag and they used a jew crisis actor named Hornstein who was conveniently on the roof videotapping when it happened lol. You guys did 9/11

>>one of the only stair-ways
What did you mean by this ?

This, should've been 30 million not 30.

come to riverside county. this county is getting fucked by the beans down here. even republican registered wetbacks voted for hillary this last election, and they turned the county blue, ffs. we used to be the most conservative enclave in california, along with OC. we need help staving off the foreign hordes!

Yes, yes. And Prophet Mohammed was a Mossad agent sent back in time using CIA technology to destabilize the Middle East and aid the Khazar imperialistic ambitions. Sure thing, Jawad.

I have a friend from california who liked to eletronic music shows... he been offline for the last 3 days...
pls kek keep him safe.

Why do you have to egg us on like this?

You knew the replies you would get.

Doesn't matter who they were, it's absolutely fucking horrific. I spent my childhood on the internet so I'm pretty desensitized when it comes to gore, but the thought of burning to death in an enclosed space makes my fucking stomach churn. Can't imagine a worse way to go, except maybe being suffocated to death in a crush. My heart goes out to their loved ones and the first responders who have to deal with that shit.

Stairways are a jewish conspiracy, true whites use stair-ways

I think its time to split up the notion of what is a jew and what is a bolshevist jew.
We clearly need the destruction of only one of them.

Cnn published pictures of the interior pre fire and the first thing I thought was
"Well what did you think was gonna happen?"

My dad's fiance used to never de-lint the dryer, left candles burning, over burdened power outlets, DISPOSED OF BURNING CIGARETTES IN THE TRASH CANS.
Didn't surprise me at all when the house burned down and it killed her and her down syndrome daughter.

I literally do not care.

Woah woah, Watsonville?

you do know youre surrounded by ocean and farms right? Strawberries aren't gonna pick themselves, lazy gringo

Bay Area here, will keep you guys updated in between potshots at rioting dindus

I'm not glad they're dead, but I'm glad they're gone.

Fucking hipster shit heads mane. This world is 30+ people less fucking gay now thank Christ

ISIS burns down a building full of gays. Enjoy your enrichment Cali, it will only get worse from here.

>lancelot is black
What's next?

My ex-wife was there. She got out without a scratch and has been texting me whining about her dead friends...

Trust me, all those people are shitty sjw faggots. All of them

>Compassion for people who want me dead and want White people to go extinct
nah

two of the dead was a confirmed mud shark and her bull, both roasted alive

Southern California her

We could use a few warehouse fires down here in LA

> American Education

>one off from trips
Got some bad news hue-friend, your buddy's probably dark and crispy right meow

fuck man. I feel for you guys. The minute I can escape Sac I'm going to head East up into the Sierras though.
It looks like the cities will be over ran by the filth, but there's still hope the Don can turn this shit sandwich into something better. Hang in there.

It amuses me that most of them probably had spent the evening bitching about trump before one of the dumb cucks dropped a spliff and burned the place down

Underrated

lol you have "CUC" in your id

It is people like that who are turning Oakland into a hipster place. They are the forefront of the deghettoisation.

these people would hate me and wish for my death?

why should I return any less when they do die?

>inb4 take the high road

Horrible news for their friends and family but it's not like anything that was greatly beneficial to the world was lost

I fail to see the problem.

They're the enemy user. They're the ones who want to sell you out for niggers, muslims and cultural enrichment.

I don't feel good about it, it's indifference like when i read about some sandniggers in Syria dying.

just ubered two cunts from LA. day of rope when?

You deeply embedded bros are not alone. My buds in the Bay are going hard to the right. Just met a guy who's going to be Oakland PD and he's dripping with hate for the left. When the chips are down there will be backlash from the true Americans that will be fearsome to behold. Stand your ground and stay proud user.

Central Valley nigger here. Wishing the whole Bay Area to burn so we can have our water back.

little more southern california here
Still trying to make riverside republican again

wtf m8

Is anyone going to talk about the metaphysical fact that these people were all burning man goers who prayed to hindu gods for cleansing?

Is anyone going to acknowledge they pissed off Kali with their drugged out demands and the ended up memeing their own death?

WE DO IT FOR THE LULZ, NOT YOUR DELUSIONS OF MORALITY!

>They're the ones who want to sell you out for niggers, muslims and cultural enrichment.

These are the people pricing the blacks out of Oakland. Ravers, lofty artists, squatters and other right-on types today are the middle classes of tomorrow.

Your luck sucks bro.

dont call them flamers for nuffin!

>Or are we /poltards too callous to allow even a little compassion into our hearts?
Yes.

>Let me know when the whole bay area goes up in flames, only then can I know true happiness.
SoCal checking in, behind enemy lines in the land of the vapid and brainwashed

Not to mention the skulls and "third eyes" painted on the outside....

But yeah, they went from one awful fire that they didn't survive for an hour to line up for a worse fire in which they will never die.

we are the resistance

Satya Yuga, or Ghost Ship, as the warehouse is called locally, has long been considered a safe space . kek

I don't know what you expect us to do about it one way or the other OP, a bunch of "artists" decided to build a club in an abandoned warehouse with no sprinkler system, no alarms, and few exits, on top of that they packed it full of flammable crap and then they all started smoking weed and cigarettes in there.

They didn't want to follow "the man's" rules, well as it turns out a lot of those rules are in place for a reason.

I think it's a good thing
it brightened up my day when I heard