So...

So, this dude has seriously triggered some on the left & right(Rand Paul fucking hates him) about his possible appointment to Sec. of State.

He is pretty based on Fox News, on easy talking points, but still.

Whats is Sup Forums's opinion.

Bump for anyone but Romney

he's a neocon and belongs in the looney bin

He has some decent views on the EU and delivered the bants when he was at the UN but he's way too wacko about the ME. Better than Romney but still would be a bottom tier selection for SoS.

He want to remove kebab, but its not the time for another middle east war right now

At least we're clear Romney would be a fucking joke.
Who's your top choice?

amen. he's a real piece of shit.

Doesnt the pick of Mattis & Flynn signal a shift towards gearing up for conflict with Iran already?

I'll say something good about him, he stood by Trump from pretty early on in the campaign.

Is he really a neocon? I know he's a huge war hawk when it comes to the middle east but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a neocon.

I especially like when he recites his scripts given to him by pharmaceutical companies and Israel.

You can't get anymore Jewish puppet than this warmongering cunt.

He thought the Iraq war was a good idea even after the fact so he's an idiot.

Being a warhawk for Israel is literally the most Neocon thing there is.

So fucking what. Fox News gave Oliver North and Karl Rove their own shows. Fuck them and fuck John Bolton. He and Rove should be put before a war tribunal and tried for war crimes. They plotted aggressive war and should be hanged.

Flynn yes Mattis is more of a containment guy.

Met him in person, decent enough guy but not deserving the job.

He'd want to start another war in he Middle East, and it's time we stopped that shit.

Not a neocon like everyone thinks. He honestly just doesn't think any other country in the world is as great as the USA. He will, without a doubt, use the threat of war to get whatever he believes the US needs. He regularly triggered U.N. folks.

He was pro Iraq war, but under Trump he might be a bit more well mannered. I think he will do good with Trump keeping a leash on him.

Bolton would be a not-great but not-awful pick for anything but SoS. Literal warmonger. Might as well have elected Clinton.

>I know he's a huge war hawk when it comes to the middle east but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a neocon.

nice post
gold star

>Romney the worst, which he is
>Bolton neocon
Who is your Sec. of State choice then?

There is never a time where mudslime shouldnt be drowned in their own blood

They breed like rabbits, every muslim generation needs a culling

John Bolton is the epitome of NeoCOheN faggotry.

This would be the absolute worst pick Trump could make right here, unless he has some sort of hidden motive for doing so... I can't fathom what that would be.

If bolton becomes secretary of state I will get off the maga train and shill for Tulsi.

Turbo neocon.

I'm still hoping for Webb outta nowhere. Or Huntsman would be ok.

warmonger corporate globalist and probable pedophile

owned by the neocohens

The whole point of regime change in Syria is making Iran weaker by taking out it's allies. If Trump starts saying Assad needs to go, then it would be time to get concerned.

Intimidation of China.

Trump's entire plan is based on fucking up China.