I WANT TO GET OFF

I WANT TO GET OFF

independent.co.uk/news/people/pewdiepie-youtube-delete-account-subscribers-analytics-white-lily-singh-a7457171.html

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/brokenpodcast/broken-4-how-to-be-a-fan-what-if-you-had-bewbs-youtube-douches#t=40:35re
independent.co.uk/news/people/pewdiepie-youtube-delete-account-subscribers-analytics-white-lily-singh-a7457171.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4
youtu.be/6-_4Uoo_7Y4
youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=1m20s
youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=2m33s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pewdiepie will lead the race war and recruit millions of Generation Z.
Soon...

kek

How is this happening.

Is meme magic real?

this is the weirdest timeline

>Sup Forums fags watch YouTube channels literally geared for children

No surprise here.

can youtube shut him down?

He's generating them a lot of revenue as far as i'm aware

>tfw pewds will post a video chockful of redpills geared towards the youth if his account hits 50 million subs

I find him absolutely insufferable, but if this has any veracity then this will spread awareness of the anti-white agenda among future normie voters.

>literally makes a "nerdy muslim kid is a terrorist" joke

>trumpfags3.png
please for the love of god post all of them

checked. Kek wills it.

Agreed, I hate him, but if he can help us save ourselves, then maybe he is...

The hero we need right now.

>used to hate this fag
>wanted him off normietube for ages
>comes out as red pilled
>now somewhat sad this happening

2016 is the weirdest year ever.

>throwing away your money machine

PewDiePie doesn't look up to Hitler i believe he wan't to be the next Hitler.

They can get a lot of (((funding))) from other means, they can do without him

He has some good posture so what's wrong with this image?

Why would he do what they want? To redpill the masses?

yes

If you don't like 4chin, why are you on 4chins?

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Please take your intolerance and bigotry elsewhere.

>A Swede is uncucking himself
PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THIS TIMELINE

hes probably earned enough money to live 3 lives comfortably and now he wants off the wild jew ride

Is any of that legal in Sweden?

Implying he won't simply move to other platform or make his own website
Implying people won't follow him

Shadilay strayanon

Its because all logical timelines after the invention of the nukes led to mutually assured destruction and the death of all life on Earth, so the only timeline that can support life is the one that makes the least possible amount of sense.

I don't think you understand just how rich he is. He's gotten to the point where he's so comfortable financially he just does videos for his fans.

Not what he said. Go see the video for yourself you fuck.

It's not Germany mate. People are allowed to show fascist behaviour behind closed doors in Sweden.

What did kek mean by this?

That's besides the point. The point is that monopolies, even for digital services, are capable of going rogue to push their own agenda once they become powerful enough.

Can't wait for Google to fucking fail and go bankrupt as their business model becomes unviable (advertising) in favour of inexpensive, paid subscriptions.

>a multimillionaire e-celebrity with millions of followers, dollars and time to spend wants the make the western world great again

I fear for his safety

Isn't he taking this red pilled thing a bit too far at this point

>claim satire
>anything goes

This would be a cute scene if there weren't a bunch of chinks in the background.

>sweden
He lives in brighton...

he lives in the UK, so as long as he remembers to pay his tv license it's ok

>CSGO

why do so many pol fags play this game

soundcloud.com/brokenpodcast/broken-4-how-to-be-a-fan-what-if-you-had-bewbs-youtube-douches#t=40:35re

Lmao at you goyims.

Same thing really.

>independent.co.uk/news/people/pewdiepie-youtube-delete-account-subscribers-analytics-white-lily-singh-a7457171.html

I wish he would explain what is meant by "penalizing" what exactly is youtube doing to his channel?

This can't be real tell me it isn't bros

I don't think people understand the gravity of this situation. Pewdiepie has the single largest subscriber base on YouTube and has begun to call out YouTube on their blatant censorship of smaller YouTube channels. At the same time he has been dropping subtle red pills on his younger audience for the better part of 2 years now. He has seen what PC culture can do to his country. But he won't let the country he once knew go silently.

After brexit and god emperor I'm willing to believe. Bring it!

when did he ever claim it was because hes white?

not clicking on ops shit either

not updating his subscribers when he uploads a new video, keeps deleting views from his viewcounters, automatically unsubscribes followers, lots of dodgy shit like that

Sup Forums is a FREEZE PEACH zone

HAHAHAHA

So, he's for real now?

Oh Sup Forums what have you done.

this

also checked

Im pretty sure that was a joke

It's real and Pewdiepie recently bought a pet frog and wears a MAGA hat.

I'll let you interpret that how you want

He stated he isn't going to leave Youtube in the video, just delete his massive channel cause youtube is making him vanish.

He has to be the only based Swede in the planet.

I hated him when he started because it was all autistic low attention span screeching but some of these vids he has posted recently are actually sorta funny

Fuck go to 40:35!

Richard Lewis

rofl the bowl cut, also please leave pepe out of this!

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

9:01

looking for this?

Pewdiepie confirmed for next Hitler

obviously pewdiepie is not a fucking nazi. What he is doing is more a protest against the pc/though police that want to holocaust humor and fun. More like a free speech protest.

I can get behind it.

Used to love him, stopped watching a few years back

It's a weird feeling

Here's the video
youtu.be/6-_4Uoo_7Y4

fake

you are in no position to be feeling hopeful

Fuck I can see it so clearly. They do the same shit to him they did to Kanye. Arrest and hospitalize him because he was 'overworking' and 'sleep deprivation.' He cared so much about YT and his fans that it overwhelmed his life, best friend Judas Shekelstein said in a recent interview to the New York Times. We expect him to make a full recovery in two weeks.

>Does a video about a car game
>Keeps referring to it as a race war
A swede uncucking themselves? Germoney better be careful.

Pretty much throttling his subs because they aren't viral enough(?). The weirdest shit is winding up in the "trending" tab. You may not like him but Ethan Klein from h3h3 has been talking about it lately.

and why is that?

I think his friend brad and the romanian red pilled him. In his vlog brad said he would legitimately and seriously vote for trump.

Our magic is strong.
Praise Kek. 888 is the number of Trump.

He's obviously joking and getting more people to subscribe...

How does anyone not realize this?

Also, for a guy with almost fiddy milliards subscribers, getting ~2 million views on a video is pathetic, and suspect as fuck.

Yeah the stuff in trending is either an add or a shitty sjw looking character

he literally says "youtube wants my channel gone, they want someone else ontop, someone extremely cancerous like [brown girl], I'm white, can I make that comment? but I do think that's the problem"

100% real

youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=1m20s

extremely redpilled anti-muslim joke

youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=2m33s

Is he /ourguy/?

This, + on his own platform he will get all of the advertisement shekels.

>this is the IN group of Sup Forums
People who are young enough to have enjoyed pewdiepie but not anymore because theyre older

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
Go to 1:20

jewkikedie will leave op aloneeeeeeeeee

gas yourself op

Its not.

hes changed a lot since i saw him do the jump scare videos, he looks justin beiberish with the tats

I made a big sacrifice and watched the video on behalf of everyone. I've never watched this guy's videos before, so this is an impartial summary.

Basically what he said was:

>There is no longer a "Subscribed" feed on the main page (you have to go there from the menu), so his subscribers don't see his videos without going through extra effort
>His viewers have to "double subscribe", basically meaning they have to subscribe to him then go into the subscription settings and select that they want to see his videos in their subscription feed (again, extra effort)
>They replaced the subscription feed on the front page with "recommended videos" which are not tailored to the account at all, it's basically just sponsored content (pay for views). His claim is that his videos never show up in "recommended videos" even after you watch a bunch of his videos. He seems to imply that only women and minorities are "recommended".
>YouTube randomly unsubscribes people from popular channels for no apparent reason (bug?), so some of his viewers have to subscribe over and over again
>Etc, etc...

He feels like the quality of his content has gone up but using the tracking tools he has, he is watching his numbers go down across the board, so he thinks there is a systematic conspiracy working against him.

>that flag
>those trips
>ss

WITNESSED

> mfw it goes just as planned

The alt-right becomes the new normal. Sup Forums will start getting contrarian again

2 years from now this place will be full lefty/pol/

future is bright lads

>tfw youre actually a college student majoring in business

i was the meme all along