So Italy, you have ousted the only capable politician of your country. Congratulations for choosing more bureaucracy...

So Italy, you have ousted the only capable politician of your country. Congratulations for choosing more bureaucracy, that's exactly what your country needed.

What's next for you, pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZqsterU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sure like hell hope no. This punk is the powerless leader of what is essentially the SJW party of Italy. How he's supposed to Make Italy Great Again if he can't even rule the dirty hippies under him?

I fear we may have to endure a technical gov' presided by some retarded PDfag. Again.

I still want to see how based peppe will handle the situation

Would be pretty based to elect someone who's name is almost the same as Pepe I gotta admit

Why are technocrat governments allowed? You need a Renaissance Prince like Trump or Putin.

friendly reminder

also, join the italian server

discord.gg/ZqsterU

I have to admit Renzi did at least one good thing, he resigned.

And beppe will be fun, the king of chaos, he will sink both Italy and EU.

Italians, heres what I understand.

If Italy cant form a new government new elections.

Is Bunga Bunga willing to play ball and form a new government, or will he want/be able to hold out and cause a new election?

Is there anything you can do to pressure parties to call for a new election?

Can we assist with autism and magiks.

tfw now that No lost, it will be hard for m5s to deliver the neetbux

Forget Berlusconi, the dude is not willing to form a right wing coalition for now. This means Salvini and Meloni are on their own, and i doubt they will ever muster enough strenght to win an election all by themselves. At this point, the best we can have from you, ameribro, is to ship some Men in Black down here, like the good old times, and help us solve our commie problem by flushing all SJW, antifa and piddini into the Vesuvio.

This country is Obamaland since 1945, and will stay this way until somebody in the US (or Russia) actually gives a fuck.

has Berlusconi said he will support a new government?

The big next step is not letting the mandate run to 2018 and getting new elections asap.

Is that fat comedian willing to work with anyone if it means getting new elections?

He has to realize this is his best shot at getting Italy out of the Euro.

BEPPE WILL MAKE ITALY GREAT AGAIN
He's against EU, banks and media (jews), and he will probably redefine our border policy (most of m5s supporters are tired of immigration)

Kek wills it

He ousted himself. Maybe they'll stop sending out the Navy to pick up Africans 1 mile off of the Libyan coast.

Remember Trump won as a member of the GOP not as a 3rd party candidate.

If Beppe cant compromise with anyone else he just dooms his cause.

>He's against EU
Nah, he just wants a gibsmedat union

The fat comedian already had a shot at forming a cooalition, but he refused: his party is based on the idea they are the only honest citizens in the land and that everyone else is fascist mafia scum. Thinking he would change is mind on this is like thinking Trump will give every known mudslime terrorist in the world an american citizenship.

As for Berlusconi, his words and his actions made evidently clean he wants to wait until 2018, when (maybe) he can finally run for public office again. So he's absolutely against an election before then.

Just get us the black helicopters, m8. It's the only way.

I dunno a lot of impossible things have happened this year.

I hope Bunga man decides to stab all of the EU cucks in the back.

And beppe realizes that he is a tool of everything he hates if hes unwilling to work with anyone else.

If yall want that honorary white person tag you need to let them know.

What's the plan to fix southern Italy?

Rome and south from there is just filth

>What's next for you
A good ol' #Lettabis

Nuke it and start anew

So, constitutional monarchy when?

I don't want an honorary white bumper sticker. I want my country back. After the Cold War ended, we only had a brief respite, then all the leftist who remained decided that if we could not be citizens of the Soviet Union, then we will be satellites of the EU. Berlusconi did a lot to curb their influence (let's not forget Italy had the second biggest communist party in europe), but he was ultimately WRECKED by them.

The right wingers of Italy were alt righters far before alt right was invented, my dear ameribro. But the commies here are ten million times worse than yours. Look up what the "Lead Years" are, and know it's a fraction of what actually happened here. And know that, despite what everyone says, the Lead Years never stopped, i know it because i have a front row seat in this horrible show thanks to my job.

The only ones who will try to pressure the politicians in Italy to have elections will be the SJW, by means of protesting. The antifa thugs will transform all these protests in BLM style riots. After a week of this, a new technical government will be imposed, the riots will stop because the rioters are either on the payroll of the leftists or only in it for the looting, and the everyday italian will not give a single fuck. The italian alt right will continue to fight on the streets, on the internet, on the parliament, but they are too few of them, since the italian population is too damn intimidated by the Left. And how to blame them? In the U.S., the worst the SJW can do is to get you fired. Here, they get you fired, they get your whole family fired, they deface your house and your car, they send a truckload of rapefugees in your neighbourhood and back them up with militant marxist gangs, and if you continue to be a bad goy you can even find yourself on the receiving end of a fucking bomb or a drive by. I wish i am making all this stuff up.

We italians are playing this game in Ironman Mode, dude. Help us.

Do we really have a good candidate?
>inb4 Salveenee
he won't get votes in the south, lega nord never will
>inb4 movimento 5 stelle
i don't know, to me, they just don't look "trustworthy" and "stable" as a political party, i don't know how to put it

i might aswell start my own political party

#I'mWithBeppe

i suggest gas chambers

>Hating the most based regions of Italy

Why though?

Because muh Divide et Impera. Read our history and you will find out it was always like this.

Why those dolts i share a country with can't understand this? Since the fall of the Roman Empire, it was always Lombardy vs. Byzantium, Milan vs. Venice, Florence vs. Siena, Polentoni vs. Terroni. Meanwhile, the Pope, France or Germany rules over all of Italy and laughs at our idiocy.

Brothers of Italy, my ass. Can we avoid, just once, to be fighting between ourselves like a bunch of niggas?

>tfw live in the green

Why do Italians have Jew noses?

I've heard that Mussolini helped or at least tried to make a Italian national identity instead of it just being a confederation of Siclians, Venetians, Sardinians and so forth.

Yep. But then the commies killed him and started their social engineering program of making every italian a cuck for the Soviet Union. And when the Soviet Union got owned, they kept calm and carried on to make every italian a cuck for the EU.

Also, they intimidated almost everyone into thinking that everything even remotely associated with Mussolini and fascism it's pure evil.

So, muh Divide et Impera. Forever and ever and ever.

southern italians and jews cluster with each other on genetic tests
discreto intervento

>So, muh Divide et Impera. Forever and ever and ever
this

Do you want to know what saddens me the most, bro? It's that almost all italians, including those who CREATED the party, got all the Lombard League milieu wrong.

The city states of Italy formed the original Lombard League to kick a gigantic amount of german ass. They formed it to wreck a foreign king and send his horde of assholes packing. Before they pulled out this stunt, the members were bitter rivals who warred between themselves for centuries. But then they got together, and Venetians defended the Milanese banner (an unthinkable event back then!) and utterly destroyed THE superpower of the era.

And for the better part of 20 years, people will think only of northerners hating southerners when the word "Lega" is spoken.

It breaks my heart, really.