Pizzagate is fake ok?

Stop with the fake news ok?

No more inquiries ok?

>money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html
washingtonpost.com/local/at-a-dc-pizzeria-the-dangers-of-fake-news-just-got-all-too-real/2016/12/05/b8ae43b8-baf4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.5261e63b8b02
youtube.com/watch?v=E6bE5EX1U6Y
infowars.com/pizzagate-is-a-diversion-from-the-greater-crimes-in-podesta-wikileaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN is fake news t b h

fpbp

>>money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html

This is great. A number of people will search for Pizzagate and read what they find.

No it isn't ok?

CNN is fake news ok?

Why would a conspiracy theory this much attention even before the shooting ok?

Ok?

>Brian Stelter

How can anyone sincerely believe that bald headed cuck?

Everything he says comes across as propaganda.

>James Alefantis, the owner of Comet, said in a statement on Sunday night: "Let me state unequivocally: these stories are completely and entirely false, and there is no basis in fact to any of them. What happened today demonstrates that promoting false and reckless conspiracy theories comes with consequences. I hope that those involved in fanning these flames will take a moment to contemplate what happened here today, and stop promoting these falsehoods right away."

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

I went to the Newseum in DC today and found a board listing the most current and uses election hadhtahs. Pizzagate was in the board.

>pic related

>A web that doesn't allow comments on the website is acusing some other of being an echochamber
my sides

Can you guys send him some of the diagrams?

[email protected]

I mean he's a mouthpiece for CNN and probably CEO Jeff Zuckers boyfriend, but maybe the fact that innocent children are involved will change his mind a bit.

>Fictitious conspiracy
You mean like MKUltra? Giving the black community STDs on purpose? Area 51? You mean like all those things that were mocked for decades before finally proven to be true?

Yeah. Sorry but if you're going to claim something is bullshit, prove it. It's not a witch hunt because they can prove their innocence by allowing an FBI-citizen joint investigation. I mean, why are they fighting this? If it would be so easy to deride the entire theory, then why haven't they? All we've been seeing is "FAKE NEWS" every time we get close to something and then some nut no one knows about goes in, fires a gun point blank, and MISSES? Yeah. Not buying it. This is a false flag. If someone actually wanted to kill someone, he wouldn't have fired two rounds and stood around for the cops. He would have hunted them down like animals. This is bullshit.

TL;DR Allow a citizen investigation if you have nothing to hide.

washingtonpost.com/local/at-a-dc-pizzeria-the-dangers-of-fake-news-just-got-all-too-real/2016/12/05/b8ae43b8-baf4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.5261e63b8b02

I'd also like to point out how it's hilarious that the only news sources discrediting our investigation to save the children are the mainstream liberal media that backed Clinton. The same media outlets that discredited themselves during the election. The same companies that stand to lose everything, if this is real.

>CNN pretending to be real news

You guys are literally fucking stupid though if you think that Comet Ping Pong is a front. I mean, holy shit, have you ever seen the episode of Always Sunny when Charlie is all up on that pepe silvia shit?

Yeah thats you right now

IM UP TO MY NECK IN PEPE

>Internet echo chambers

Well they are definitely talking about Sup Forums

Stop looking into things stupid goys WE'RE the investigative journalists not you.

>everyone can post here
>echo chamber
pick one

The same news media said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

The same news media said NSA doesn't spy on citizens.

The same news media said Hillary Clinton will win.

>center of the web with guns
CNN don't write so good.

>Pizzagate is fake

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6bE5EX1U6Y

this

I honestly don't know what the evidence is about this, but the fact that some things that have been labeled as "conspiracy theory" that then turned out to be true does't validate anything. There are many more conspiracy theories that turned out to be false than the other way around.

What you are suggesting by a "citizen investigation" is invasion of people's properties based on a hunch. How would you feel about a invasion of your next door user by random strangers due to a post related to loli anime in a public forum?

It might be the case that these people appreciate pedophile artworks, and engage in all kinds of degenerate behavior. But there's no evidence that any crime was committed. There is no parents that came forward to say their kids were abused. There were no kids saying they were abused. There was no sights of children mysteriously disappearing in the pizza place.

WOW now i totally trust (((CNN))).

I heard about this on bloomberg a few hours ago.

I hate when they invent buzzwords for shit. This isn't fake news, it is vigilantism. The way this shit is being covered makes people think someone just read a fake news article and then immediately went outside to act. It is obvious the msm is framing things in a way to fit their agenda and it rustles my jimmies.

Shut up CNN.

They did the same propaganda during the election. Using labels and brainwashing the masses.

It's obviously the same people involved.

whats the point of this post?
you'd have more success telling the sun not to shine
kys yourself OP
neither you nor them are safe from our wrath

Not the same guy.

I'll stop with the inquiries when he admits putting out a hit on a standing U.S. justice.

OP is a sick fuck
#childcage : (

See:

You don't investigate NOTHING goyim!!!

Rifleman's father used to run special ops.....

Is it though?

fuck this slide thread

- Tony Podesta's favorite artists are outright pedophiles and their paintings will make your stomach sink: naked girls and boys in sadomasochistic situations

- There are a couple of small pizza shops in Washington D.C. where John Podesta hosts fundraisers

- The shop owners are insane: they are literally satanic worshipers and they have statues glorifying serial killers

- Their instagrams are full of references to pedophilia, satanism and sadomasochism. There are lots of innuendo and pictures of young kids in strange situations. Their circle of friends is even worse and more obvious

- One of the shop owners had on his Instagram a picture with a young boy and the hashtag #chickenlovers. That's code-word for a man and a young boy. He also had a picture of a young girl tied to the floor with duct tape. His circle of friends sure loved that picture

- One of the shops has satanic symbolism on their logo

- Another shop had pedophile symbolism on their logo -- until they changed it because they were found out by Reddit

- One of the pizza websites had a weird hidden section locked with password with 7GB of strange files uploaded

- John Podesta shared seemingly innocent images that had files locked with password hidden inside them through stenography

- There's a video of a transvestite animating a party inside the pizza shop and making jokes about pizza that make absolutely no sense unless you know the true meaning of the word. It's so blatant at one point the transvestite says "everyone has their preferences" when someone in the crowd says something about people who "prefer children"

- There's a connection to human trafficking organizations that had scandals for not doing their job, as if those organizations were some sort of cover-up and were doing the trafficking themselves

- The ban of /r/pizzagate was followed by several outlets all publishing the same story at the same time: "Pizzagate is nothing, there's no evidence, trust us!", as if coordinated.

Checks out

Every stars in comet ping pong sign is a pentagram

does the perp appear in the arrest sheet?

is that a real cop or an actor, someone ID the cop in that photo

Turns out elite globalists are smarter than virgin basement dwellers, who could have guess.

The Clinton Foundation human trafficking gate is real though

>But there's no evidence that any crime was committed

exactly, they say the gun had a gun and hostile intent and that he was arrested but so far we can't find his arrest report

he would appear in a arrest record for the area if he was actually arrested

>CNN labeling pizzagate fake news
>still claiming he had an assault rifle

didnt he shoot the gun in the restaurant

>they've lied before therefore that means without question they are lying here

I don't get this logic desu senpai

This, remember "hands up don't shoot?"

Frankly the coverup has made me more suspicious than any of the "evidence" has, it's like when they all went into "HILLARY IS HEALTHY SHTILORDS! MAYBE TRUMP IS SICK!?" right before she collapsed.

Though about trolling on this too. These fucking retards will never listen. Cognitive dissonance is too strong.

Faggot

but.... they did have WMD's

look ma! I posted it again!!

/po/ just needs to accept that Pizzagate is fake news. Nothing from it has been proven.

>Nothing from it has been proven.
see

>all tinfoil hat paranoia shit
Nice one, you sure showed me.

fuck off, jew

that fact that these people are degenerates has been proven

checkd

Fuck youuu

>No more inquiries ok?

lol

i mean... they totally had WMD's idk why people cant just google this shit

fuck off shill

If I know nothing about pizzagate, what's the best video or image that'll explain the most important starting info to me?

Reasonable person here, I know I can't be the only one.

What the FUCK will it take to make even 1/3 of the posters on this shitty, shitty tinfoil believe this is fake news?

This is the biggest case of jumping at ghosts I've ever seen. Far right pantshitters concluded the Clintons are satanists and pedophiles from day one, and they will do anything to support their insane accusations.

The fact that so many people here buy into this shit is absolutely terrifying. I swear to fucking god the left is fucked if it doesn't make an enormous issue out of fake news and online radicalization of young white men in the next election. Nothing is more dangerous.

Fun fact for today...People who defend pedo's on the internet for free 24/7 have previously been caught with 'cheeze pizza' on their hard drives. Soulless scum of the earth...

Nigga
That means corporate news media has their own agenda.

It's never been more apparent than the 2016 elections here in the states.

Don't you think the CEOs of these. Eww channels have agendas and people they want to please?

It's kind of like a state run news agency like Pravda, but corp news is paid. H the highest bidder.

Fuck off CTR

Stop trying to push the "fake news" meme to get back control of the media

Ad homs have no power here. Normies never learn.

Water fitler salesman Alex Jones is literally interviewing some dude who was a nearby comet ping pong when the shit happened and he's obviously a crisis actor. Look closely at his face.

Alex Jones made a video right before shtf and he was trying to distance himself away from pizzagate
>infowars.com/pizzagate-is-a-diversion-from-the-greater-crimes-in-podesta-wikileaks/

Now Alex interviewed this dude Sharif Silmi on infowars a few minutes ago and the whole thing wreaked of a rehearsed crisis acting.

Apparently this dude was having lunch with his family in the area when this popped off so he's blaming Alex Jones and saying that he was at the forefront of pizzagate and he radicalized his followers and is to blame for the violence because he disseminates "fake news" that harms people. The guy starts whining about how his followers are attacking him online and he's a muslim from palestine.

This is nice bait because Jews love deflecting blame over to muzzies (especially palestine) because they wan't Brietbart tier conservatives rallying behind them because they are pro israel.

> Filename

If you were a reasonable person, you'd give an argument that sounded reasonable instead of deriding others and proclaiming you're the reasonable one.

That's fuckin' SJW101; claim to be the high moral authority and then simply insult the opposition.

I didn't realize the JIDF was still getting paid

RACIST HILLARY

See

>elite globalists are smarter than virgin basement dwellers

The reeeeeely NEET monestary of KEK shall not be mocked. Reeeeeeeeeee!

back to Sup Forums

surely you realize there's no point talking sense to these idiots

eventually Trump will publicly disavow the alt-right and after a few more of them go ballistic in public the whole pathetic "movement" will dwindle to nothing

five years from now we won't hear anything about "pizzagate" and all these dumb fucks will have accomplished is getting a national online ID enforced in the US

and hopefully Alex Jones the poor bastard will be getting the electroshock treatments he so clearly needs somewhere in an asylum

>Cites CNN
((( )))

Dey scared, the future is looking brighter
Control is getting more and more difficult

>five years from now we won't hear anything about "pizzagate"

of course not, all the headlines will be on your phone reporting the latest hangings and asking you to review a bill about to be passed and vote on it

why do we need congress to vote on bills when we have the internet?

just curious because it seems we could easily perform the same job with none of the expense very easily using modern communication technology

the irony level reaches over 9000 when you consider that, while a band of retards was harping over absence of proof as existence of proof, a real pedophilic network was discovered in england football teams.
And none of them even noticed. Speaks figures about their "investigation" level.

I thought it was fake until the shills started spamming it was fake news. That's all I need to know to know it's real.

Whatcha doin Main stream media?

cuck

To be fair, Alex Jones does spread missinformation and is just another speaking head looking for profit from followers. Many of his devot followers are really fucked up in the head as well and use his ramblings as a way to justify their thinking and actions.

You'd think that if it was so outlandish and crazy you'd be able to easily debunk it.

Go ahead. We're waiting.