Holy fuck, it's no shit why Sweden is so cucked

Holy fuck, it's no shit why Sweden is so cucked.
>youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0
Can you fags even own guns?
Stay safe anons.
Get knives and cameras.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OB0-MXNPUIU
youtube.com/watch?v=o5AGdf6fXVs
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=NXk3v_fnhC8
forsvarsmakten.se/siteassets/4-om-myndigheten/dokumentfiler/handbocker/h-gender-1-3-2016.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/16/european-opinions-of-the-refugee-crisis-in-5-charts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scary

Jesus.

Post your rare nazi's here.
Also, I heard that Sweden does an open vote infront of others.
Like, there's 1 ballot box where you grab a leaflet with your vote choice on it, drop it into a ballot box INFRONT OF OTHERS and then leave.
There's no voting in private there.
Is that true?
Pic related for those who don't believe.

>nigger in fake cop uniform at 3min
hahaha holy shit, textbook

Is it not illegal to impersonate cops in Sweden?
Isnt it a felony here in the US?

>ali

>the opinions of disarmed citizens
haha. this is pansy shit.

regardless, now will you fix your gun laws? its your life, liberty and property, and they will keep on saying "we are scared of the far-right" while violently destroying it -- pic related

only the leaflets are infront of others generally you would pick up multiple different ones to keep your vote secret and the ballot box is hidden from sight

well he isn't impersonating one by the standard of US law, just looking like that compared to their uniform and kit. it looks like a halloween costume at best.

and yes but the impersonation law is more about the use of force. people run awry of that law every time they pretend to be plainclothes and bribe someone after pulling them over; no uniform needed.

Why do you have the leaflet system in the first place?
It just seems to me, as an outsider, as a way to socially shame those who vote differently.
All they have to do is then bug the people who pick up multiple leaflets because they know they're not voting far left.
Do you even have a moderately center party in Sweden, or is everything shoved lefter than stalin's only testicle?

I dunno mang, I'd imagine even if a lot of people did that they'd still leave SD out to absolutely convince their big city cuck friends that they possess the required amount of self-hatred.

knives are bad self-defense weapons, because they practically guarantee that any self-defense plea will fail in court.

you can't even buy pepper spray here

Finland, you need to help your cucked brother.
You have freedom sticks.
Please send freedom sticks and freedom rocks to Sweden for Christmas.
Why can you own guns and the Swedish can't, what happened in your history that is so different?

Let Sweden fall, they deserve it.

swedes are not our brothers
let them burn

Just came across this guy in the youtube comment section and I'm pretty sure he is real and not a parody account.

>Johan ABDULLAH Holm

Fuck dude, I can't believe I share the same name as so many fucking cucks back in Europe :/
Feels bad man.

>The working society built this society, where every house you see, every road you see, the working class built, and still wo got nothing to say about how this society will progress.
>IMMIGRANTS YES!
I mean, does he not realize what he's saying? A pro immigration stance weakens their say in society. That's sounds like something the nationalist would say.

How does Nordfront deal with these faggots?

>Militants
Get fucked by a horse
youtube.com/watch?v=OB0-MXNPUIU

This is what A.B was talking about in his manifesto (yes I know it's a different country). The government allows this behaviour from the far-left, to a certain extent.

A.B was a fucking madman, but his point that the real right cannot actually win is true.

are horses redpilled?

Sweden, if you don't remove the Muslims, this will soon happen to your doggos.
Is this what you want?
>youtube.com/watch?v=o5AGdf6fXVs

They vote for a shitty party that doesnt even care about their own or the people

>current year
>still giving vice jewtube shekels
wew

>pic
Wtf is that shit? Who came up with such a stupid idea?

propaganda

> tfw I must go to look a building site in Sweden.

> yes, the building will house invaders

Translation Sven?

Mad up.

The man is courageous!!!

One great day this scum wil go full 1917 on Sweden.

get a nail gun

>Vice
Notice that when in Poland people marched with flags the title was something like "the rise of neo fascist movement in Poland". Here they are just "far left militants" not communist bastards

We own more guns per capita then finns do.
If I remember correctly, we are top 5 in Europe and top 10 in the whole world.

Why are you americans building your world view upon memes and trash talk?

Nordfront is the Nordic Resistance Movements newspaper, not the movement itself.
Antifa is a bunch of pussys, hiding behind the police during confrontations. When fights break out, they usually get their ass whopped.

Please someone aftereffects a jizzing cock over that camera. The outline is already perfectly phallic, shouldn't take long. Everytime it clicks make it splooge instead.

enforce property, order, and deregulate and win

have you guys seen the swedish army hell march?

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

just nuke it

Only 6.5% of your population have licenses for guns.
People just have multiple guns.
That being said, you're the highest guns per capita in europe behind Serbia, Switzerland, and Cyprus
sad...

Tune!!

Holy fuck that was hard to watch.

Being behind those countries doesn't concern me. All the gun owners I know are nationalists.
Antifa and such filthy scum doesn't hunt, they don't hike. They're suburbian little shits, living on welfare and doing drugs in the cities.
Not much of a resistance to be honest. The real problem is the police force, they have shown that they're traitors in many instances.

What's about the mid ranking officers/sergeants?
And what about your military? (especially middle/low rank)?
In Russia it's pretty common for high Generals to be shilling for current trendy political rats/state propaganda, while being totally corrupt. Low-ranking officers/privates are mostly trying to get a promotion, thus, they don't really care about the duty/ideologies.
Middle rank is where you can find nationalists. They aren't too lazy to get stuck with the beginner's budge, but honest enough to stay out of the high command.

The military is anti-nationalism, pro HBTQ and everything degenerate. We was not allowed to raise the Swedish flag during the time I did military service.
They just launched a new campaign, trying to draft immigrants, women and faggots.

There is a lot of stuff that's not true, going around on the internet about my country.. but the military is just something else.
They're spewing out propaganda against Russia 24/7 for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXk3v_fnhC8

This video is from the new campaign, you can see that it doesn't have support by the common people.

"NO FASCISM" he shouts as he hurls a molotov.

Fucking degenerates

I know what cuckoldry is, one friend wanted me to fuck his girlfriend and shit like that but GODAMN FUCKING DICK SHIT ! Sweden you are the cuckiest cuck of a cuckold country full of cucks I've ever witnessed for god's sake...

Post some of this campaign if possible.
It is needed.

> tfw Swedish military is mostly ISIS rapefugees

So this is what it feels like.

Awww poor little fascists don't like it when they're the ones being threatened :(

överväg att avlägsna dig ifrån samhället

Whenever someone picks up a ballot for the racist party I usually confront them about it and tell them they really shouldn't even take that with them to the private area. If they don't comply me and my friends beat the shit out of them and post their names on facebook.

They had some slogan they ran a while ago.
"Do not camouflage your sexual orientaion" or something like that, catering to faggots.
They also launched a new handbook, around 100 pages about gender and equality during war. In the book there's one example of how to implement a healthy gender approach before doing an operation.
I'm not kidding, this is how fucking insane these people are.

Are you serious?
Do you only pick on scrawny nerds and women?

Hahaha, det är ju ni som klagar så satans mycket.
Varför åker ni inte till Ryssland så ni kan suga av eran BFF Putin? Slipper vi er iallafall.

Fast jag är ju varken Sveridedemokrat eller fascist :C

>Are you serious?
wow

The reason why they're trying to recruit "people from all backgrounds" is when shit hits the fan and people inevitably raise against these lunatics.
They will have a nice group of brain washed niggers, transexuals and women who will not hesitate to put a bullet through an ethnic swedes brain.

forsvarsmakten.se/siteassets/4-om-myndigheten/dokumentfiler/handbocker/h-gender-1-3-2016.pdf

That's the handbook, you'll have to translate it yourself I'm afraid.

He's trolling.

Not an argument.

No, I just don't want any fucking racists on my streets. Only once beat a woman, they usually back down when we tell them they shouldn't even bring a ballot for the racist party.

I can't fucking tell anymore dude.
Sweden is a parody of a real country.
Like, just fucking dissolve it already.

In Estonia this would be violating the constitution and you get simply pushed away and beat up if not yielding.

>the working class built this
>so we become enforcers for the elite, as they give it away to refugees

i don't even

kek

Nuke them all.

I've no idea but there's no practical problems with it. Openly voted SD every time while living in cheapshit areas with ~30% muds and leftist students. Never had anyone approach me while voting. Never even noticed anyone giving me the stinkeye.

where are the noise marines

>militant cucks
Hilarious.

This is clearly an antebellum period and tensions keep rising but it's still funny.

welp my mutt ass isnt going to sweden now,fuck that liberal shit hole how can people be so retarded not to realize that islam is the problem.

Revolutionära Fronten (RF) doesn't even exists anymore. What's your point?

Because SD is a bunch of cucks. I get that they're basically Nazis for Sweden, but holy fuck. They are probably left of Hillary Clinton.

>Be Swede
>Find a militant leftist
>Skin him alive on video
>Send the video the press
>No one is ever a militant leftist again

Yeah, obviously. They're not the furthest right we've got but they're the only ones against immigration. The ones who fucked us over and tripled immigration during 2006-2014 was the right block, composed of all 4 of our right-wing parties. And yes, the left are even worse.

Genuinely asking, why do you even try? Your best bet is the SD, but even they will never save Sweden. All the other parties have agreed that they would rather work together, even with their ideological opposites, before letting SD take power. The majority of Swedes seem to want even more refugees.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/16/european-opinions-of-the-refugee-crisis-in-5-charts/

Why even bother anymore fighting for Sweden? It's beyond saving. I'd cash out with the free education and move somewhere.

>I've no idea but there's no practical problems with it.
Well, you're not intimidated but there might as well be many people who are. I mean if you're picking up multiple leaflets everyone KNOWS you're trying to hide your vote. There's absolutely no reason not to afford citizens privacy while voting unless you're trying to socially condition them.

How many people would you say are starting to shift to the right?

Vad har du ens för någon ideologi? Vet du ens vad fascism betyder? De flesta invandrarkritiska människorna jag mött har tyckt att skatterna borde sänkas, att vi inte ska ha en absolut global EU makt och att vapen borde vara okej att äga... alltså helt emot vad fascism står för.

FINLAND, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

sounds good, SD 2018

like 4, maybe 5

Om ändå det var vad SD gick till val på...
Vapen och lägre skatt är väl inte så troligt i nuläget.

Let Sweden burn.

Yes, the left is more violent in the sense that they use violence as a method. But there is no reason the fear the left. The left, and their extremists, are rich kids, feminists, SJWs, LGBT trash and social studies-burn outs. There are no Breiviks on the left. What people are worried about are the legal ramifications on using their own tactics back on them. The news, the legal systems and the police always sides with the left in that situation.
These people are just loud annoying little shits. Like this fag right here:

The problem is that not even the right has the brains to actually do anything that would help the general situation in Sweden.

Sorry, I expected you to read my mind. Yes it's definitely strange and I felt it warrants explaining. But I've no idea why we've got this system.
I just throw a vote down every 4 years, can't really call that trying.
>All the other parties have agreed that they would rather work together, even with their ideological opposites, before letting SD take power
And that led to SD doubling their support in only 2 years instead of the usual 4, putting three parties in an existential crisis and to the dissolution of the alliance. It really is hilarious watching the old alliance parties desperately trying to establish a unique identity after each only having their one token issue for so many years.
I'm pretty sure the USA is so right-wing compared to all of Europe due to your irredeemable permanent underclass. We only just got ours. Give it some time and we'll be cozying up in gated communities with a

You only just now noticed?

I knew Sup Forums liked memes but, this ignorance is palpable these days.

There is an ideological war going on.

I last visited Sweden around 10years ago, has it really changed? If i take Silja Line to where ever it goes will i be shocked that the memes weren't just memes?

>(((vice)))

>2014
>relevant

I really can't think of any reason why these scum would be so prevalent in Sweden other than that someone like Soros is funneling money into them.

>"far-right" doesn't do shit, beats no one, just bitches about rapefugees online
awful
>far-left beats the fuck out of people in the streets
ok
>actual far-right beats people in the streets
kill them all

btw: No Pasaran

Fucking communists, anyone saying no pasaran is a certified retard

Sweden is gonna be the new Spain in the 30s, screencap this. You retards are gonna turn into a massive shithole

>Someone invading your house with an axe

Holy shit this is why the 2nd ammendment is needed

Oh, it has. The second Bulgaria I think it was entered Schengen we got a gypsy beggar on every street corner and store entrance. We also have a lot more migrants now than we did before. In 2006 we'd only had three waves of them. First Chile, then the Yugs and some Iraqis. Each an order of magnitude bigger than the last, each an order of magnitude more repulsive. And it's really gone to shit even compared to then. At its peak we were taking in over 2% of our population per year. It's still at a catastrophic level, but like the toba eruption compared to the dino crusher.

Every city has them, every cheap residential area near one is saturated. It's ugly.

Memes aside, lets say in 20years will Sweden be fucked because of the immigrants? If so, to what level do you think?

What the fuck is far-left anyway?
They will kill anyone who doesn't want to get raped by Turks because that is not very 2016?

I honestly don't get why there's much more uproar about far-right extremism than far-left extremism. They're both equally shit and proof why democracy and free speech doesn't work in the long run.

because the media and elite are leftists that disagree on tactics

they also think anyone against mass immigration is a literal nazi

(the ones in green in this video are actual nazis afaik, the SVP ones not that much), so why would it be bad to beaat the fuck out of them?

I like how diplomacy is not even an option

We really need the Cold War to come back. In the 1980's far-left retards and revolutionary groups were responsible for a lot of terrorism/violence in Western Europe and there wasn't that big of a bias in their favour back then.

>not strapping your helmet

who the fuck does this cool kid think he is

You fucking cucks should have rioted over this even the most liberal betas have at least been making stands why are you so fucking feminine Sven? Are they brainwashing you?