This was an ebaumsworld post back in 2001

This was an ebaumsworld post back in 2001.

If only they know. Those poor bastards. If only they knew what the future held.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78rkP-_4L6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember when I was a kid and all my classmates were christians and you could get in trouble for saying you don't believe in God and everyone hated homos
What happened

progress :^)

when i went to school only 2 children were foreigners in my class out of 28

1 was a bosnian muslim girl

did u rap her

My class had diversity
We had serbians, Hungarians, anglos, French, Portuguese
By high school we had Filipinos, Chinese, Anglo and Russian (notice they aren't plural)

This is a "Internet Safety Tips" page from 1998.

>YTV will never be good again

>ebaums 2001
site died to cancer long before then.

Please don't bring back the old memories. I'm still not over newgrounds being destroyed by cucks

sex/dating used to be a big deal and a touchy subject. everyone was scared of spooky scary AIDS (even though the whole thing turned out to mostly be a complete fraudulent lie because hetero white people are like 0.1% of those affected).

nobody was gay at my HS except for one dude, or at least they were all in the closet, and went to church on sunday.

now it seems like everyone is fucking everyone via web apps, smoking dabs all day long, and getting stupid tattoos. I know six people from HS who are gay married.

youtube.com/watch?v=78rkP-_4L6E

What's with you Frenchies and rape? Serious question.

DAD'S HOME

What's smoking dabs?
Is it Drugs?
I don't know any homos who's got married because I cut off all contact with poeple who tell me they're fags
I have seen fags kiss on the bus though I always move to the opposite end when I see that

>what happened

Wtf horsey is racist!

its modified moron

dabs/BHO/shatter. it's weed oil refined by either petroleum or hydraulic pressing. it's basically like the crack cocaine form of weed, all the 420 blaze it faggots are smoking it now.

what are you talking about Horsey is the leader of the alt-right and one of the biggest antisemite cartoonists alive today

I have no idea what you're talking about, BHO? Shatter?

No different to the '60s. These things go in cycles

Gen Z will apparently be much more conservative than the Millennials

i graduated highschool in '14 and am still in uni

back in my area it was a 30 30 30 split for
SE asians, white, and brown ppl with the last 10 percent to be whatever, but we are le leaf multicultural nation xD

>im a chink xD

just think about concentrated LEGALIZE 420 LMAO

thats also where the dabbing meme come from, cuz it hits so strong niggas do the dab motion

REALLY STRONG WEED U STUPID NIGGER