Why do all the Malls in my neighborhood keep dying?

Why do all the Malls in my neighborhood keep dying?

I wish it would stop...

wtf i cant buy things now

Syrian refugees could help jumpstart those malls. Its simple you have a dying business, import syrian reguees and now you have hard working people willing to work and more customers. It has been proven that refugees are a net neutral to the economy while they get initiated.

Because black people loiter around them. I'd rather just skip the shopping experience and buy online to avoid being near the hordes of browns.

amazon.com bro
what do you think

You can buy stuff online now. it's more cost effective to run a website and have a warehouse than hundred of retail stores.

Why on earth would you go to malls in this day and age? They're full of niggers.

Because they were too eurocentric and noninclusive to pocs.
Start evicting white business owners and give their space to minorities rent free.
Problem solved.

I only go to malls to try on clothes before I order them online

This, Walmart and all the big franchises killed small stores and now Amazon is going to kill them.

Malls or shopping centres as we call them here are doing alright. Though we've never had a ton of them the few there are are doing well. Guess you had market saturation which is fine in good times but then amazon came along.

all these mall outlets are big chains though

so amazon takes from them but these big chains killed all the small stores already

Because Amazon.com

I want to smoke cigarettes in the smoking section of the food court.

I want to flounder around stores without cameras and salesmen with ear pieces.

I want my MTV

Good, fuck consumerism

where are you from ? all the malls where I live in central ont are always packed with people .

>Because black people loiter around them.
This killed the malls near me. At first the malls just kicked them out but there were complaints from social activists and politicians
Next there were packs of young black males ropaming around looking for trouble, so all the white people with money stopped shopping there
Then they closed the malls

>Malls
>Useful

This was one of those things I hated most in life. Every goddamned weekend was a trip to the fucking mall to buy some shit that was way overpriced to pay the fees of leasing space from overvalued real estate.

On the other hand, it was a way to socialize, see a variety of products/services in person, and promoted capitalism. Once of the things I hate most about consumerism now is buying some shit over Amazon/Walmart, waiting for it, trying it out, realizing the quality is shittier than I thought, and then having to send it back . Makes me want to just, ya know, drive down to the mall and get it.

Fuck, maybe we should just revert back to the 1980s.

Because you live in a poor area. The mall where I live just did a huge expansion and is always packed.

dude malls were the best thing in the world when they were around in their full glory

you would step on the tiles and hop from the squares that are the same color

who didnt do this thing

why in the hell would anyone want to buy stuff on the internet when you could just pick up the exact same thing at the mall I know you guys have lots of blacks down there is that the only reason your malls suck ?

It's amazing how we went back to modern mail order catalogues. Malls were a mistake

Because Amazon is cheaper and has lower taxes. In Colorado, it used to have no taxes.

stores serve there purpose mate they have their niches and to see what it is before hand and need something right away

but ........ for a lot of things internet is way better

not to mention you have an infinite selection online and stores carry like 2 options for certain categories

>Bill Ackman buying into JC Penny

lmao, he has to be the worst hedgefund manager
think im gonna short his fund

Here they're in full swing

Maybe you're some nordic autists who never go out

I wish there was an abandoned mall near me. The only good urban exploration spot around here was an old sugar beer refinery, but it got torn down. I miss that place.

>i'll never again experience the joy of going to the dimly lit Tilt arcade in my now-dead mall
I want to go back...

Surreal. We had this EXACT thread like a year ago.

Its fucking stupid and a stupid premise.
>pack a bunch of stores filled with low quality garbage together and try to rape the middle class of their cash

Malls. Places full of irl goods is a bad idea.
Storefronts that represent internet retailers is a better idea.
Walking around with a bag of shit is stupid.

You should be able to go into a mall sized location but instead of the places being full of shit, they should have a representative example of all the goods for sale where you can try out the items and have them shipped to your home if you like them.
Think IRL Amazon.
This way you can still pay cash if you would like and have the things shipped to your door.
It would cut the overhead, lose jobs but save the buildings.

Whatever. Maybe it doesn't work. Idfk.

I am going to check amazon and see what its all about . I just like the mall here there are huge stores in them and they are always packed with people I wonder if central Ontario is the only place on north America some times that has thriving malls I always see threads on here about how malls are empty in the states