Atheism = C U C K E D

Why are most atheists cucks? Atheist here, but I've started to look into traditional Christianity ever since atheism became a major cuckfest.

Atheists don't believe in anything. Or at least, what they do believe in has no solid foundation. It is just a matter of opinion or feelings, so it leads to people who morally-compromise easily. These people in general are weak leaders and weak citizens.

Because they're defeatists who'd rather be theoretically correct all the time than practically successful

Weak leaders, as in corrupt, selling out their people for personal profit.

Weak citizens, as in easily influenced and manipulated.

Because Atheism, like faggotry, feminism, trannies, etc etc is a product of Cultural Marxism

>what they do believe in has no solid foundation

Are you seriously implying that voice you hear in your head is more real than people claiming that physics is the only true magic in the universe?
You are all fucking neckbeard losers

T. agnostic

If both sides suck, why not oppose them both and promote an alternative.

What do you mean you started to look into Christianity?
Have you found faith? Practising any religion if you don't believe in it is idiotical. Learning about religions is a great and very redpilled thing to do though.

Truth

Atheism is allowed in Christian societies.

Atheism is not allowed in Muslim societies.

>Mexicans are more Republican than atheists

>agnostic

wtf im afraid to have an opinion now

*tib*

Their worldview leads them to believe they're worthless random accidents no better than a monkeym, and no more accountable than an ape.

Catholicism promotes feeling worthless though.

Why are most Romanians beggars and thieves?

Most Christians have this rabid response to atheism because they are not confident in their own beliefs. Its sad, really. They trust in talking snakes who lost their legs as punishments. Its hilarious they try and talk down to others.

Christians are the easily duped ones. Evangelicals and the church milk them for money all the time.

If you're considering becoming a Christian just because you don't agree with some atheists on certain political stances, you probably weren't an atheist in the first place.

I don't think you know what that word means faggot.

>Have you found faith? Practising any religion if you don't believe in it is idiotical.

I trust the old school religions knew how hard faith is to obtain from the get go, so they organized their rituals and liturgy as a way to bootstrap it.

As opposed to something like pop Christianity where everyone is on board with the show the moment they get "born again".

Says the guy who'd rather have an invisible old man dictate his thoughts
Which is incredibly cucked, now that I think about it.

Because pacifism is the logical consequence of an open mind.

Atheism is a islamic psyop. Wake the fuck up Sup Forums

Ok good like finding your faith then I guess. Anyway, if you're going down this path, you surely already hold a belief that there is a god that created everything, right?

sugi pula Cre(s)tinule

>tfw somebody else realizes that the communists were always actually muslims trying to establish a world caliphate
Stay woke my nigga

>Agnostic

Translation: I'm too busy fapping on this fence which is poking my asshole just right to form an opinion.

Both Christians and Muslims are cucked by Jews and Atheists tend to be insufferable. That's just how it is.

I went through a period of atheism until my uncle passed away. I started going to church again and I've not really lost my faith since. I think a lot of atheists are ex religious people that've lost their way desu.

But what's the fucking difference between a devout muslim and a devout christian in practice? They're both shit

Atheist here that loves the Western Christian culture because unlike almost any other culture, the Western Christian one doesn't get me killed for my beliefs

Are all Christ cucks this retarded, Sup Forums? Someone please redeem him.

them vs us basically. You gotta support the home team.

I've been an athiest since I learned there was such a thing. I think it was in 7th grade, before that I was a scientologist because I thought it was a religion based on science. Funny right?

Atheist here, I want so badly to believe in God but I just can't. I'm sorry guys.

This. Atheism makes us weaker. Christian is declining while Islam is growing. Didn't know that Lithuania is so based. Keep fighting the good fight Christian bro.

>you surely already hold a belief that there is a god that created everything, right?

I actually don't hold that belief. My belief is that the nature of reality is so incomprehensible to our human intuitions that describing it in words is always going to fail to do it justice.

My hope (as opposed to a settled belief) is that there is some sort of beyond-human way of perceiving the world that we might one day all have access to, in which will be able to perceive the true nature of existence. And that traditional religion has developed insights into how to live in order to be granted that privilege.

Don't try to conform to Sup Forums. Bring in your own thoughts and build your opinion from there. People are generally retarded here so don't feel bad.

Truth is its all non-muslims vs muslims.

Their religion cant coexisit with any other.

Islam is a cult designed to wipe out all others.

Christian, Atheist, Buddhists, Hindus and even jews all need to stand together against the death cult.

>Srawman
Both Christians and Muslims are ill minded.

I'm kinda agnostic, but religion is so unimportant in my life that I wouldn't even really call myself that.
I can't get myself to believe in god and I'm definitely not going to pretend to.
Sorry bud.
I'm still gonna support Christianity in Europe though. Fuck Islam for trying to infiltrate certain parts of Europe.

I think some more liberal hippy religion would suit you better.
Christianity has certain doctrines that you just have to believe in blindly, and if you don't, well then you're not really a true Christian.

You don't have to take a side if you have a militia of like-minded friends and get to kill both Islamic barbarians and Crusader LARPers.

If youre anything else but an agnostic youre literally a retarded nigger

Yeah not at all like the liberal universities and up until recently government fleecing not only aetheist, but christians as well huh?

The problem is if you're someone who actually finds athiesm as something interesting to talk about you're either retarded or a teenager. It follow from that that they'd be cucks because they don't have any actual original thoughts other than, "RELIJUN IS LIKE SO BAD, MAN."

>taking a side instead of obliterating both in the glorious nuclear explosion

Saying it's not possible to know for sure either way with the evidence provided is having an opinion though.

Only because it has been completely neutered and discredited. Look how it behaved when it held all the power.

Why do christcucks talk as though truth is whatever seems most practical? Sure a homogenous society is a strong society but if an idea is shown to have been formed on baseless illogical grounds then one must not allow it to further distort your perception on reality. Jordan Peterson opened my eyes to the spiritual and cultural significance and relevance of christianity, so I am becoming more sympathetic to religious people's reasons for wanting to believe, but only in the metaphorical/metahuman sense do I not still think the institution and practises and core beliefs are delusions of grandeur and wilfull ignorance.

No actually the dislike of atheism transcends race, religion and even ideals. Generally speaking even atheists mistrust atheists more than Christians.

There is a lot of science behind this.

In the end, Locke was right. The reason atheism is so detestable is because religion is where we all obtain the energy for the social contract. Someone who is by nature averse to believing or trusting these "spooks" is unpredictable and demonstrates very little real desire to participate and so is a threat.

Atheists actually understand this subconsciously. Which is why the vast majority of atheists (over 90%) actually do believe in god, just one they believe doesnt exist in any way they can sense them even consciously.

Unconsciously they show a very marked response to "insulting god" a marked response that is as strong as a christian or religious person "insulting god".

Only the most staunch atheists do not have this response.

Yeah, you clearly are a retarded nigger.

>I think some more liberal hippy religion would suit you better.

Unfortunately that hippie stuff is completely unattractive to me. These old churches and artworks, they were built to last and to inspire people over centuries.

Whenever I pass a centuries-old church, it just draws me.

>t agnostic
kek'd genuinely enjoyed this post as a catholic for some reason. Aliens must think we are all fucked

Agnostics are philosophically the only true position if empiricism is heralded as the most important or rigorous and ultimately validating form of knowledge.

But reason can lead us to god or the multiverse, though occams prefers god.

Ill try but this thread is too entertaining for it to get serious so quickly

humans in general are cucked and want some higher authority to bow to, so if you dont have religion they end up worshiping liberalism

personally I'm a massive fedora master but I'll always pick christianity over islam since everyone else on earth could be christian and it wouldnt effect me but if everyone else was a muslim I'd have to learn to make do without my head

Which god? All religions are equal in their lack of evidence for any one being more accurate a description or explanation of reality and its rules for us. Occam's razor is only comforting to someone so brazen as to think they hold the ultimate truth. Stay cucked nigger, I can smell your undeserved self-satisfaction from here.

agreed, but to me given the focus on empiricism in defining truth they are more like methodological atheists with a metaphysics that is open ended due to the inability for scientific methods to test metaphysics.

I suppose the real difference is that atheists must reject metaphysics but agnostics can have a very open metaphysics, its just whatever they "decide there" does not mean anything because at the end of the day only the "empirical" matters for truth.

So agnostics are really just slightly more open minded atheists

Has very little to do with opinions or rather i think its that they separate opinion from fact in their own metaphysical pursuits. An agnostic can hold the opinion that god does not exist or that god exists but take neither seriously because its an opinion and not fact.

"I use logic for the few and emotion for the many"

>Claims to be redpilled
>Believes in talking snakes, bearded man from the sky and a guy who turns his penis into bread

Nice.

>Believes humans came from monkeys
>redpilled

>user can feel it
what you feel is what catholics call the spirit. I am fairly logical and there are things i cannot explain. The cleanliness i feel inside a church or when i read the sermon on the mount. The brilliance of a church and the way the atmosphere inspires me to do better and to be better.

At the end of the day i feel it. This spirit that draws me to be humble but happy and grateful for my life.

I feel as though our understanding of reality is so shallow because we have yet to understand what this spirit really is. Its such an airy fairy word. But there are so many concrete contexts for it.

>not believing in god is for cucked people
>you are forced to be a christian even if you don't believe in god because Sup Forums say so.

What if i don't give a shit about islam and i just want to deport and genocide brown people?
Inb4 but you are brown my fellow shitalian

Do you honestly think the reason atheists created secular humanism is because they hate god? or that some atheist created the church of atheism is because they hate god?

Its because they understand the fear of losing the social contract. Religion is built into man. Belief is a natural part of his existence

Proof: go to Africa.

Where's your proof, Mohammed ?

I can't speak for every atheist here, but I'm actually a diagnosed autist. I can confirm I never actually believed in God, my parents just put me in Religion subjects because they themselves believe.
Obviously this doesn't mean atheists are automatically autistic. Well over 99% of atheists are neurotypical, and I've met people in my autism support group who are staunch Christians. I'd actually argue atheism in neurotypical people is the result of having an IQ over 100 and being confronted with organized religion.

given the properties necessary for "first cause" argument to be true it would have to be either the god of the jews, arabs or the christians.

What does it mean if I would immediately sign up for a crusade but I'm an atheist

>worshiping a Jew
>Christcucks

The real war is antitheism VS protheism. Get ready fucks.

LOL you're gonna let good morals and principles dictate how you live? Haha... what a c-cuck...

Well if your God is so perfect surely he wouldn't create a subset of people with a birth defect that stops them from feeling this 'spirit'?

Nah, i mostly think you are both retarded and a nigger.

>don't wear mixed fabrics
>wow, I'm a moral person now

I think its more a property of being white and having an IQ of over 100.

Autism is linked to atheism but more because autists rely far more heavily on logical thought which stems from empiricism. Its not that they cannot get religion, its just many aspects of religion are defined in the negative and so require more than just pure logic to understand.

As a catholic i think organized religion is beautiful. When i was younger i was turned away from catholicism but the reason was because i could not reconcile the existence of the physical world and its forces with the idea of god. But i held god to be a true possibility and after a few years, it just clicked that they do not conflict because ones adherence to a method of introspection is fundamentally based on belief and faith in it, regardless of results. Therefore even if god existed, you can deny him with your faith in the wrong methodology of analysis.

So my "feeling" that god was real, no longer felt in conflict with logic, truth or human reality and not only did this feel very satisfying, but knowing god is real explained a lot within physics that daunted me before. Namely the problem of "turtles all the way down". Since then i have been studying ontology and philosophy in this epistemological direction.

Even with logic we can reduce that there are some things we just cannot decide are impossible. For example, its not possible to refute the idea of "divine inspiration" because the mode of receiving that knowledge (via emotional intuitions) is philosophically sound and has some empirical backing.

hm

Well, religion is the original cuckfest
>Islam = Sand niggers trying philosophy
>Buddhism = Stupid new age commie shit
>Judaism = ...
>Hinduism = worships monkeys and cow shit, caste system was cool though
>Christianity = Hipster jews

Fuck it if I had to choose between joining ISIS and being part of Crusades 2 electric boogaloo you know I'm in.
Deus vult

Did you really just turn the riders of rohan into ISIS?

>be Christian
>unironically read bible
>sees its full of superstition
>sees its full of Jewish heresies
>carefully trains self to avoid being critical of anything to do with the Bible
>being that weak
>projects weakness onto atheists for having the strength to call them on their bullshit

I'm just dumbfounded. The Bible is chock full of references to Babylonian and other Mesopotamian religions and superstitions. It's fucking gospels can't even contradict each other in important ways. What in the fuck is wrong with people?

For fucks sake.

Ill join christians when they grow some balls and stop with their martyr egalitarian bs.

so you have a problem with specific dogma... but what about the existence of God.

An uncreated creator is rather solidly accepted.

it's called faith. Those that can't feel the spirit but still believe will be granted a greater reward in heaven then those that do feel it.

John 20:29
"29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”"

hahahahha pathetic

Tried to explain this here
But, its not impossible for an autist to feel the spirit or to believe in god as another user said here there are christian autists. The problem i have here is that there is no easy "positive" way to define the spirit without restraining it to a very specific context where it may not necessarily be restrained.

The best way to say it is, even some staunch atheists on entering a church freeze in their tracks because something grips them. Something nonphysical. And their only way of explaining it is that it is spiritual and so they convert.

A former atheist friend of mine had this exact experience. Now he is full on evangelist. He had wanted to see what was up with the catholics after hating on them for a long time and went to an extraordinary form (latin) mass. Halfway through he said he experienced something that gripped him.

He spent the next few months analyzing the experience but could not, to his despair, come to reduce it to anything but the spiritual. He went back after said months and it clicked with him just how different the world was to his estimations. He converted that same year.

I really cannot explain the spirit's 'properties', i just know that i feel very good in church and when i participate in church culture i feel a genuine and deep peace and satisfaction. It makes me want to be a better person.

There is a similar peace when i read the sermon on the mount in the bible. I think if there is any part of the bible that you should be able to 'feel' it. It is that.

>Merkel a devote Christian, leader of the CDU (Christian Democratic Union), importing million of rapefugee and other shitskins, following to the letter the teaching of Christ, is somewhat the fault of evil atheists.
I'll be honest, I don't get it.

>ATHEISM YES

>following to the letter the teaching of Christ
Islam didn't even existed, how can Jesus teach to import million of Muslims and blacks? He never say such thing, stop lying, Atheistcuck

Christianity is a religion about an unfathful wife that had another mans baby and then a literal cuck raised the baby because she told him that the baby magically appeared without sex and she was still a virgin.

It's amazing how that religion has survived as long as it has.

Being helpful and hospitable toward the people in need is Christ teaching.

Islam is more dangerous than Christianity because they actually follow their book to a tee.

If Christians stoned whores and removed the hands of thieves then they would be just as barbarous.

That is also immaterial to the truth claims of both religious.

>Christianity invented empathy

Are you implying that no one helped another in the thousands of years of human history that predated Christianity.

The Bible also say to rise the sword against the infidels who blasphemy against God... so?

Stop trying to interpreted the Bible and Jesus just to defend your silly Atheism

Actual atheists don't care about any organized or otherwise religion nor care about any God's. And they don't try to.

Many folks that call themselves atheists have studied religious beliefs and values, and openly fight against whomever they studied - majority of these folks target Christianity and Judaism. They are not atheists: they are anti-Christ's and anti-Semitic's.

And should be treated as such.

So...
Communism bait didn't work?
Now it's atheism bait?
gl w dat...

This

Actually this is an important dilemma for many christians. The problem is they do not realize that no amount of "importing" people will ever help them.

The best way for them to get help is for their nation to grow and become better, not for us to reduce the quality of our state of living due to a minority abusing the system we created for people who worked hard within our system.

Yes there is the parable of the vineyard where the late servant gets paid the same. So for christians the complaint should not be that they did not invest time into the land (and with the USA this argument fails due to how recent it formed historically). That is the work of the government and conquest is natural.

The thing is, there is this false idea that others will hold the christian ethos. This is a built in false idea that only those with the history or experience can refute.

Its hardly a catholic issue when you consider its Poland and Hungary that have very strict border and immigration. Poland does not want any refugees and they literally became a monarchy last month just to declare christ as king of the land.

Its not christianity. Its immaturity and a lack of historical honesty perpetuated by a very liberal "social constructionist" media.

Christianity teach to feel empathy towards others regardless of the costs for oneself, or whom should be subject of such pity (we are ALL sons of God).

>For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

>The Bible
Not even christian give a fuck about the bible mate.

>worshipping a guy who got himself nailed to a board as a human sacrifice
Yeah, a little migrant rape seems like a small thing I'd say

Empathy and caring are different but related things. God also said to be wise and cunning. It is no charity to take a bunch of muslims and put them in christian lands where they cannot speak the language and face a very different secular culture to integrate into.

Your broad perspective is correct, but you are assuming a globalist position already when any sane understanding of context would render it cruel.

I'm not really religious, but I was raised in a Christian nation with Christian values. When the chips are down, I'll be fighting for Christian values that built the West.

#notallatheists

Make Catholicism Great Again! Here's to hoping our next pope isn't a cuck!