Be me, 19, college student

>Be me, 19, college student
>Have to write an evaluative essay for English class
>Teacher is a feminazi cunt who talks shit on Trump all year, extremely biased
>She tells me to write my paper on something I am passionate about
>I write an 18 page paper on why the Black Lives Matter Movement is bullshit
>Full of sources that she approves of, such as the department of Justice, CNN, etc
>Get my paper back
>45/100, says I used Fox as a source (I did only ONE time, and it was a LOCAL Fox station, in Florida at the scene of the Trayvon Martin case)
>Says she doesn't like my thesis but never says why
>Says the subject is too complex for me but never says why she took off points
>Basically raped my fucking grade because she is a biased cunt
>Go to class today
>it's all about "fake news"
>Mfw

What the fuck can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09779828711022530360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

college is a business. if you want to succeed you need to fake it and get out with your degree

I suppose you are right, I guess I will have to do that. Do employers care a lot about your Freshman gpa? I sure hope not.

taking english was your first problem

I have a feminist teacher, but she is a bit more tolerable.

I've debated with her out loud in class against women's suffrage. she's called me ignorant and made fun of me (imitated my voice out loud once) but t hasn't affected my grades. She's apologized profusely and my papers have all been A's so I'm expecting a good grade.

It's required. My major is Finance.

This is what I did in high school. I pulled it off in my cultural anthropology class in college though, which is hell on earth.

Don't be a retarded red-pilled fuckboi. Try really hard.

Give up on sharing redpilled knowledge with bluepilled normies. It won't work.

Just act like a good goy and hope to achieve something else, maybe try talking with people
who are at least willing to listen.

Well have you considered trying to talk to your teacher about it? Tell her you don't understand why you got low marks. Tell her if you're going to do better in her class you need to know the weak points in your paper that made her give such a low grade.

>be me, college normie from the south
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, get fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

You honestly did this to yourself.

Hope you learned a valuable lesson.
School is like prison. You take it up the ass for however many years you need to be there, and then when you're released you get to live your life how you want to again.
Get a degree, and then destroy these kind of people with argument.

You're a literal faggot for trying to jeopardize your own education. Kys

you are what allows this cancer to fucking take hold, jeopardize my education? Because I have an opinion that I can back with facts? What the fuck?
Sadly this is true.

Fuck that. I didn't. I am graduating with a criminal justice degree in the spring and had diversity classes shoved down my throat and just politely disagreed with the professors on subjective matters. All you have to say, is that the proffessor has an opinion and you disagree.

I would go to the chair of the department and tell them your teacher is biased. Find any other people in class who agree to accompany you. I did this for a class. Got a grade reversed when 4 of us went to the Dean of the Crimanl Justice college of the school

Contest your grade at the beginning of class

Don't be a bitch

Go to her office hours and talk to her about the assignment

Bullshit in those kind of classes till you get to your actual courses. Economics teachers are much more red pilled. Your GPA and degree are sacred. Talk as much shit about the teacher to anyone thinking about applying to her class after the fact.

Remind her that she lost the election because she failed to win where she needed to win and where Democrats had a long record of winning — the upper Midwest — as well as where they win when they're doing their jobs well (Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina).

>be me

stopped reading

Post the paper pls

I'll probably talk to her about it, then take further action if necessary.
Yeah PA fag here, she blames it on fake news spread through facebook.

Is there an easy way to anonymously post it? It's on my gmail account at the moment.

Your first mistake it thinking anything but a communist idea is okay in higher education. There is still a few things you can do about it.

First, most schools have a student union. Go to that and talk to them about that. If they say they can't do anything about it go to your dean and talk to him about hit. Most schools bend over backwards for their students in cases like this.

If neither of those work just call a news company anonymously and report a teacher being bias and talking dishonest things about minority groups.

I'm going to school for engineering and my english teacher is a hardcore green hippy feminist gal. Throughout the class I am very active and like to bring up different things to just cause discussion for the sake of having a discussion. She always brings in articles about green energy shit so I've read a little bit about that stuff and would ask her friendly about those things.

You have to become friends with your teachers. Which is why when I wore a Trump shirt on election day she just said "Are you American?" and I said "No my friend got me this shirt though." She just laughed and said okay.

College isn't just about grades friend. Work hard, get the best grades you can and make as many connections as possible. Personal connections get you a job faster than anything else.

You pay to attend this?

lol.

Americans.... at least eurotwats get their brainwashing free.

>write paper supporting standing rock protest
>do a shit job
>cite msnbc
>collect high grade anyway
>bring it to the dean or president along with the low grade paper to show them

if not then go to the news like college fix or something with it

Just screen shot each page and post?

I guess dropbox or mega and edit your name off of the paper if it's on there.

Should have gone to community college and then transfered boy

This this this

Do NOT do this.

It'll make your paper up on the internet and if you try to cause a fuse over it she'll just say you copied it from the internet.

Don't be a nigger.

Hot

He could just point out the date it was posted to the internet

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09779828711022530360

here it is. keep in mind she encouraged me to give my opinions and not be 100% objective.

You are fighting for truth. Do not stop. If you have already confronted her go to the Dean. If he/she refuses to make the teacher give you a fair grade, file a complaint with the board of education against both of them.

use your second amendment right, pussy

It's gonna be so fucking funny when you finally post this paper and its like junior high -tier polemic with a weak thesis, improper format style, garbage grammar, and a completely tangled essay structure

Oh boy you should see what some of the people in my class are like. I am not saying I am perfect, or even good, but there are far worse. I am not in an ivy league school.

thesis will be centered around the claim of "WE WUZ KANGZ"

alright I'm one paragraph in and get this: this is not a well written paper

You have formatting and punctuation errors all over this thing. Your sentence structure is garbled

There is no thesis. I guess I can deduce your thesis is "BLM is not justified," but you don't write that, you write a question. This is not how an academic paper, even a freshman academic paper, is supposed to be structured.

Your citations are childish, this is not how you cite a website under any stylesheet I'm familiar with

I dont doubt that some retards wrote way worse than you. But if you're going to do something controversial, do it well

Need a tsundere latina

Talk to the dean of the school.In person, bring your graded paper.

Nice get. Go in after class, get an appointment, and learn how to write an undergraduate paper.

You should have learned how to do this in highschool, to prepare you for college. I bet she will help you, and probably even give you an opportunity to improve your grade

Aaaannndddd OP is an uneducated dumbass like everyone else on here

Shocking

MLA format. I am not claiming to be a good at writing, but it is the skill level of the class. She had no complaints at the grammatical level either, but I won't disagree with you on that.

Did you even look at it beyond the first page? And how am I uneducated? I am in school you fucking leaf.

This is the right solution. Talking to the instructor can help build your defense though, so go to her first and demand a breakdown of how she graded it. When she can't do it without showing bias against the content itself then you can bring it to the dean.

Just like most people here you are barely literate

Embarrassing 2bh

>Go to the dean
>Go to the chancellor
>Go to the news
>Talk to friendly professors
>If professor evaluations, ruin her career.

Find where she lives and spray round up on every single piece of plant life in her yard.

How am I barely literate? I don't see you posting your papers on here. At least I have the fucking balls to do it. You should see what niggers fucking wrote for this class, you would be appalled.

>shit citations
>shit grammer

>long story short
4.5/10

she is teaching you valuable lesson

future employers will want you to hide your powerlevel too

look her in the eye, totally dead pan

>The Department of Justice is fake news?
>CNN is fake news?
>Fox is fake news?
>tell me what news ISN'T fake then.

Demand to know why she didn't like your thesis.
Demand to know why she took off points.
Demand to know how she finds that you didn't follow the instructions of the assignment.
If she refuses to tell you, ask her if she is being intolerant of your political views, despite having quality sources to back those views.

If she continues to be a cunt, go see the dean of the department. She is being intolerant and segregating you due to her own bias. She is violating her role as a teacher.

You know who to kill first when they steal the election. It's a blessing in disguise.

user is right meet with your professor. Before hand turn on the audio recording stuff for your phone though and put it in your pocket. That way if she says something like
>Your a white male and this is what you get racist
You have proof and can get her fired and your grade justified.

>Poor citation format
>Poor grammar
>Poorer word choice
>To be verbs everywhere
And finally
>Using colloquialisms in a research paper

kek

You make a hell of a lot of claims that are not sourced by the citations you provide.

For example let's take paragraph 3:
You wrote that video footage of Brown robbing a convenience store was rarely shown, but to source this claim you provide a link to video of the alleged robbery. This does not prove your claim that it was rarely shown, it just proves that video of the alleged robbery exists. You keep doing this again and again; this is not how citations work.

I really don't have time to read 18 pages of this but I will reiterate:
-your sentence construction is garbled and unprofessional throughout
-you make frequent typographical and grammatical errors
-you have no clear thesis
-you fail to support your thesis with evidence
-you make frequent claims and assertions without citations to back them up
-there is a fucking diagram in the middle of the paper, which you're addressing point by point?? Idk I'm not your professor, maybe this is allowed, but I wouldn't allow it in my class

I'm sorry to say that this is not good work

>what the fuck do i do?

go to another teacher to re-score your test and then report her to the union/council

I guess there is just no way to win here. Everyone is talking shit on it yet you should see what else was turned in. Shit citations? It's MLA format, which is required. But whatever. I know everyone here is a master at writing papers here.
The class doesn't have high standards but fuck it I'm done.
I'll take this as legitimate criticism. If only my fucking teacher wrote something like that instead of criticizing my Fox news source.

Talk to the administration, brah. Also what college are you at? All of the ones I know of its finals week.

Holy shit 45/100 was pretty generous.

People are "talking shit on it" because it's not good

you should make an appointment class and ask her for help. For your own sake

See everyone says this but there are niggers in my class who bullshitted a 4 page paper and got close to an A. I will accept the fact it is a shit paper and I am a shit writer now though.

Do as other anons have suggested, and challenge the grade with her. Do it sooner than later and preferably after class. Any reasonable teacher should be able to explain why you received such a low grade, but if she’s unable to provide a proper response and won’t budge on the mark, escalate one level up. Keep it as professional as possible, and they’ll crack. I’ve had to challenge grades several times and won big just about every time (one teacher agreed to give me an A for the entire course on the agreement that I never return – of course, after I BTFO’d them with evidence of academic fraud). Keep you shit together, show them their own double-standards and you’ll win.

Going through school these days is difficult for any young men that can think rationally because the teachers are almost entirely brainwashed liberal union members that otherwise wouldn’t make it in any other professional field. Here’s a tidbit of advice from someone who enjoyed 12 years of college: when writing papers to people who hold opposing points of view, don’t fully ass-blast them and back it up with hard evidence. That’s too many red pills at once, and the teachers will just lock up their minds and get academically hostile. Start papers with gentle persuasion. Perhaps even acknowledge the benefits of their side of the argument. Transition using a particular example that everyone is familiar with, and point out the hypocrisy, and follow that up with the hard truth. The best essays have the thesis at the end, and the first ¾ of the paper lead you through the logic that supports the conclusion. I live in the liberal homeland of San Francisco, and I’ve literally supported the idea that radical feminism uses some of the exact same propaganda tactics as the Nazis in an English class, and stood in front of 30+ students while making that argument. Nothing but dead face stares and an A.

so OP is butthurt that a professor gave a grade to his idiocy, and then OP proves the professor right by posting the paper.

what a madman

If you already contested your grade with her, go to the department, or whatever other channels they have in place.

Don't be a beta cuck. Don't take this bullshit from cunts like that.

>pegged
...so you're gay?

You bullshit it, retard, libshits and cucks are the easiest to suck up to. If you wrote you're paper from an opposite point of view you would of gotten at least +10 points instead of -25.

This is essentially what I did in university. Write great conservative paper. Get a C. Write a shitty liberal paper. Got an A.

The Dean wouldn't do anything. The professor had the ability to deny deny deny. Because grading is subjective.

You will be marked down for your opinion. You will be marked down for being a fucking white male.

So spoonfeed the commie bitch what she wants. Accept niggers and women will get better marks for doing half the work.

Don't fuck up your life to prove a point. Play by their rules and fight back when you are in a position to do so.

>The class doesn't have high standards
So what?
Just because the standard isnt set high doesnt mean you should put out shit for work.

I assume this was supposed to be a term paper so you had an entire semester to work on this and what you wrote would have gotten me negative twenty points in a high school english class just based on your to be very use, not even taking into account the rest of the material you wrote.

If there is a writing lab at your school I suggest making use of it.

My friend, considering you produced this paper, I do not trust your assessment of the quality of your classmate's work

I think you're missing the double standard point I am trying to make. I took a placement test to get into this English class, it's not like I was raised in the streets then went into the class with no back ground.
Thanks for the advice.
Ok that's fine, I understand.

It is a shitty paper. But if he had written his shitty paper from the opposite point of view he would have gotten a much better grade.

The fact that his teacher sneers at Fox News (or a local affiliate news station) as an illegitimate source tells me everything.

So for your next paper, you want to have a clear thesis. What this means is there needs to be some idea that you are trying to prove, some exact argument.

Thesis:

The BLM theory that black people are disproportionately killed by the police is incorrect. Generalized justification for this argument #1. Justification # 2. Justification #3.

Topic sentences for paragraphs are going to be almost exactly the same as your justification sentences after the thesis. Take one at a time then expand on it and have cites that say exactly what you need them to say.

Anyone else can jump in and correct me but this got me through college with Bs to A- in English.

Well fuck all y'all because OP was not a faggot because s/he:

a) didn't make the story up and actually had a real paper

b) had the balls to post the paper and accept all criticisms

The OP doesn't deserve to be hated on and although might be bad at writing, it might be because he needs to practice at a writing seminar not because he is stupid. If you are man enough to post your paper to be seen by thousands you are man enough for my respect.

You took a placement test to get into English 101?

If you do badly you get put into a lower English class. I am not sure what it's called.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Alright well put.

>If you do badly you get put into a lower English class. I am not sure what it's called.
Jesus, where you do you live? I took English 101 for college credit when I was a sophomore in high school.

Pennsylvania. I also took English 101 in high school, I did not dual enroll it though. I didn't even think I would need it. As I previously stated in the thread I am a Finance major.

yeah that's why people should provide constructive criticism instead of just being faggots, it's rare for OP to deliver

>finance

you may very well have to prepare planning memos for bosses and at some point clients, your writing needs to be really good

>I didn't even think I would need it.
Of course you would need it, look at the average writing levels across the country coupled with vocabulary.

Just look at your own life, you are a finance major who cant even order your thoughts well enough to put them onto paper.

Everyone needs to learn these skills just to help you communicate with others much less being an articulate adult.

threaten to sue the college

they did not upheld their end of the bargain for a fair and impartial education.

everyone else is clowning on you OP so i'll be nicer.

the most important thing to take away from this should be - you can get away with writing a paper like this (one that directly challenges the professor) if your writing blows everyone else in the class out of the water. unless you're really confident or don't care about your grades you're better off not trying.

that said, it's not that bad. i go to a pretty good school (ranked around 50th worldwide usually) and your prose is better than what a lot of my classmates produce. the real issue is that you've written it like a Sup Forums rant. you're going through a bunch of "common misconceptions" and debunking them rather than making points and supporting them. the part where you take the graphic from the BLM site and go through the points individually is a perfect example; instead of doing that next time try to condense things into a single point like "blm is fundamentally misguided, focusing on peripheral issues instead of..." and then go from there with your crime stats or whatever.

because their papers didnt directly challenge the professor. you can learn this lesson yourself or just take my word for it - getting your professors to like you (and recognize your name/face) is probably the single best thing you can do for your grades ESPECIALLY in a class where grading is subjective, like english. i have received an A in a class i deserved a C in multiple times just because the professor knows who i am.

>finance
t. happy merchant

Yep. Got offered a great job from a man who I literally met on the street and started talking to.

He saw me in my ROTC uniform and introduced himself as a former Marine Corps Infantry LT.

it's not gay if a woman fucks you in the ass mate

>ranked 50th worldwide
>doesn't blind grade

disgusting

I'll work on that then. I am sure one of my business classes will also cover that. I think I could write a memo just fine, but I clearly am not in the position to make that judgement at the moment.
Is it really that bad? If it is I will really work on it to get better. I think I just fucked my thesis for the most part.
Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate this.

If you actually write a good paper most professors will grade it honestly even if they disagree. My sister wrote a pro gun paper for a completely anti gun liberal professor who had the majority of the class writing an anti gun paper and she still got a 90%.

You just need to spend some time looking up the structure of how to write a good paper and practice with bullshit topics until the basic structure becomes habit. I don't blame you OP because most people are never taught how to actually write a proper paper. You need to be more careful with your topics though and find credible sources. I honestly don't even know how you were trying to cite this paper but it was definitely fail worthy. Fucking up your citation like this will rape your grade.

>Black Lives Matter fights all anti-black racism. Individual verbal racism is protected
Freedom of speech in the United States, hate speech falls under that (snyder v phelps); which
extends to both minorities and whites.

Honestly saying "Whites" in a paper is pretty bad language to use and is going to out your ideology to your liberal teachers. shit like this is cringe worthy from an academic perspective and you're only going to end up wasting money trying to prove a point that isn't going to change the mind of any of your professors. Just do what gets you a grade and a degree so you don't end up having to spend money retaking classes. post secondary is already a huge waste of money as it is

Take it up with your dean, I'm not kidding. You're not paying good money to get fucked around by some stupid bitch with an agenda.

>fake news
>when OP makes a fake post

Unless you provide a screencap of your essay, I'm calling bullshit.

this.

network network network. personal connections trump gpas

>finance major
>room temperature IQ

yup everything checks out here folks

Honestly lad I'd consider dropping out and getting into a trade. You'll be happier in the long run.

You're right that looks like shit. What would be a better term?
Have you looked through the thread at all?

the computers are ID numbers only but everyone puts their names on everything anyway

Fake it 'till she likes it and gives you 100.

SOCIAL NETWORKING

Literally the only way to get a job.

This user tells the truth.