Home Fortress - Safest Home in World!
youtube.com/watch?v=e_2EqD6VbkY
I know someone here has this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kaMTqfHdPM
youtube.com/watch?v=CXpYFtI0nqU
atlassurvivalshelters.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can it withstand a cruise missile attack?

that's the real test

what if the power is down

What a load of bullshit. If I'd try to get into a house, this would be my first try, because a fortress sure has some handy supplies in them. If you want to be fortified, make it look like just another one of the regular houses.

My girlfriend's dad is one of those doomsday preppers and almost got arrested for building a bomb shelter on his property a few years back (from what I remember the shelter was digging into someone else's land). He's a pretty chill guy but legit thinks the world is gonna end and wants to be prepared for it. He's got a shitload of guns, army rations saved up, an entire shelf of books on how to survive on your own in the wild, HAM radios out the ass and a license to use them, has a farm on his property full of chickens and ducks (mostly to write off taxes but he did say that the farm would be good to have "in case shit goes down"), and the fucker even had a go bag set up in case Hillary won the election.

Every now and then I consider showing him Sup Forums or /k/ but my gf made me promise not to corrupt him with this site. She thinks if I did he'd go off the deep end and actually finish his shelter.

Looks super comfy, but it should be able to retreat completely underground into a bunker-like structure.

You're going to wish he'd finished it when the apocalypse happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kaMTqfHdPM

>wood house with woll inside
lmao Id just throw a molotov at it or maybe Id take a small ladder or chair wiith me so I can climb above the walls

what a fucking waste

This looks like that giant cube building from vampire hunter d.

I think he needs to discover /k/, it's a magical place.

Probably. He told me I'm free to join him in it if things ever do go down. He's gotta start the shelter over again though - he moved a few years ago and buried over the one he started before he left the area.

Escape tunnels as well

Safe my ass.

5 times a day muslims gonna be crowding round that house like flies on an african child.

>woll
wool I mean

yes, the 45cm thick walls consist of thin soft wood and wool inside to insulate

its a fucking retarded house

>She thinks if I did he'd go off the deep end and actually finish his shelter.

Ya but will it blend?

That is the question

If I had the money I would live in something like this.

And praying towards it. Fuck that. Shape your house like a dog so mudslimes will fear it.

>Park a van in front of its door
>Park a truck infron of its opening window.
>Sit back
>laugh

Nah bunkeranon on /diy/ has the best home fortress.

>2.2 meters high
>keeping anyone out
anyone could hop right over that

I want to rub my dick on the walls of that place so I can say I fucked a mountains vagina

Holy fuck I thought that was just a hallway til I saw the raft. That place is fucking MASSIVE.

bumping on this. How much would that cost you think?

Did you know that is oil they are floating on and not water?

I can only imagine. The excavation alone for something like that would would probably be a multimillion dollar affair.

The ancients build caverns into rocks with walls that are completely smooth, we just can't match the tech of the ancient...

why oil? what is going on? tell me about bunkeranon

Might catch on in South Africa

Most nations put Crude oil reserves into giant caverns like this

Now you know!
There are giant caverns all over the world full of bubbly crude goodness

Strategic Oil Reserves

This. I don't want the warlord down the street getting any ideas.

Reminds me of this Mini-Golf course owner by my hometown. He has like 10+ acres behind his mini-golf course with a private rail system (formerly a ride) for bulk transport, a private water system (he's on the river), barbed wire fence, tons of cameras, and high bushes. He recently let the Forest Preserve build a trail through the property since he was the last holdout from 30 years ago, but the paths leading to his property are guarded as shit.

No idea what a mini-golf course owner has to hide.

Security through obscurity - the safest house is one that no one knows about. This is the opposite of that.

What the fuck? Is that even safe to be around, or to breath near?

holy shit what is this? can i get a source please?

thats absolutely massive!

ahh that sucks, I thought this belonged to bunkeranon but google says its some indian oil storage

>hinges located outward
>secure

Also, that garage door could be breached with a can opener.

those blades of grass are fucking huge
or that bunker is really small

A bunker for dwarves

Just think about it user
When the bombs come falling
Out from the ashes will emerge a million midgets who made their shelters for 1/3 the cost of a regular shelter..

They will make a tiny civilization and tell stories of the giants of the before times

just think about it user
you know its fun

What would be the most fortified ,secret place in the word?

>area 52

I understand they did not like the publicity and they moved somewhere , i want to know about someting really fortified and protect like the old fort knox or the old area 52 , has someone any idea of a place like this , public or private.

What a mockery, a sore sight!

Shhhh we dont talk about 2x-b
aka Dulce, New Mexico

What base?
WHAT MESA?

(now you know why half life is in black mesa)

>safest in the world
>all light wood panels

Brutalist houses are sturdier than this shit without even trying

I love this sort of stuff.

Those are concrete slabs

I see hinges on what appears to be a window shaped thing. How does one open concrete windows?

Tkx user

Area 52 would be incredibly safe since it's out in the Netherstorm.

Didnt you watch it? Wood and insulating wool held up with a steel skeleton. It's shit you can go through with a hatchet in minutes

WE

This one is probably more practical.

>Safest Home in World

Not anymore. Everyone knows about it.

Bedroom and hidden safe room should be the same room desu.

wuz poo in the loo.

Converted missile silo would be a lot more secure and probably cheaper. Plenty for sale all across the America.

Recently drilled a water well in my yard for irrigation, only 90 ft deep so pretty cheap.

There's natural gas pockets at 600 ft and I'm tempted to keep drilling and hook up a generator. There's not a lot but it's pretty dry and could generate power with little to no treatment.

They would get targeted once the nukes start flying. Gotta nuke the "decomissioned" silos just to be safe.

It's a nightmare undertaking to convert them though. This is what they look like after being closed up for years. These guys almost actually died in this video because there was a massive build up of methane inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXpYFtI0nqU

>Live 2 blocks from a former Nike Missile base
>It's a golf course now but they're still going to nuke it
>mfw

on /diy/ there's a guy, made a bunch of money with internet poker, bought a cold war bunker complex from the swedish government for surprisingly little, thing is it costs a lot to get it back in shape

posts on other boards too sometimes

>What is C4

Can't wait to see the news story after you turn your property into a smoking hole in the ground

What did you even drill it with?

What a fucking horrible house, it looks fuck ugly, it's made of plywood and it won't stop dick from getting into your home.

Nah, it's safe, my neighbor already has an unpermitted setup, and she's a 70 year old spinster. The hydrostatic pressure at that depth is only going to be like 260 psi. A lot of homes in the next town over have a similar setup since the town hall doesn't give a shit, but my town has stricter regulations.

I work in the oil sector and know some contractors with a small truck-mounted rig for USGS coring work. They installed the wellhead in one day, I built a gravel pack for next to nothing, but I had somebody else hook the system up to my outdoor water system since none of us are plumbers.

He most likely already has another one but hasn't told you about it yet. Preppers are fucking dedicated.

>get a private island in alaska
>shot anything that sets foot on it

holy shit is that the original? ive never actually seen it, only the autistic shopped ones

That it is.

Scary thing is that the guy posted on Sup Forums awhile back and did a Q&A stream too. Odd guy, but he said that the producers of the show told him to bark at the water and that they faked a bunch of the other stuff.

He DOES have digging equipment so I wouldn't even be surprised. He's probably waiting to finish it before unveling it this time and make sure it's all on his own property and hopefully zoned, but I imagine if he can't get a zoning permit for it he'd just do it anyway and not tell anyone. Dude's dedicated as fuck.

Oh, forgot to mention - when my gf and I got our first apartment together, he gave us a handgun as our housewarming gift, along with two magazines, since we "live in the city now and it's not safe out there". I mean he's right, but still.

There are companies that will give you something like in 23 Cloverfield.

atlassurvivalshelters.com

That blonde woman is not included

sounds like a good guy who just wants his family to be safe and secure

Yeah, it's why I can't fault him. He's a little nuts but at the end of the day he just wants to keep the people he cares about safe. Can't hate a guy for that.

ITT: We summon Captain user who had that island project.

>No idea what a mini-golf course owner has to hide.

mini golf balls?

and it's very aesthetically pleasing!

OP's concrete block looks more aesthetically pleasing than 99% of brutalist architecture.

>No idea what a ping pong and pizza place owner has to hide.