slaves signed it too right?

aw yeah someone saved my OC

bump for more

Kek'd heartily

>James 2:14-26
git rekt

that's not very accurate since you don't have the option to not sign it

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Romans 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 4:2
For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

Romans 5:1
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

Romans 5:9
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Romans 8:30
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

1 Corinthians 4:4
For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

1 Corinthians 6:11
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Galatians 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:11
But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Galatians 3:24
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Titus 3:7
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Titus 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Acts 13:39
And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

/discussion

Are protestshits even trying?

Actually, this deal was a very smart deal, and I'll tell you why. The federal reserve was instituted as an insurance policy to both merchants and traders. At the time, the gold standard was the only form of currency for traders to buy and sell goods, however, the gold standard makes it difficult to hold and protect large amounts of tender. In essence, the Fed had to be formed in order for large transactions to take place securely, or stocks and bonds. So you see, your critique of the federal banking system isn't taking into account large transactions. I hope you see the error if your ways.

All of that shit basically says "good deeds but no faith don't get you salvation", which is something literally every Catholic acknowledges.

The verse of the Italian user proves that yes, you need faith to be saved, but you also need good Christian deeds.

Sola Fide is shit.

>also need good Christian deeds
You don't. You are saved by grace.

Fuck off wallace

Noice

bump

>NHS
pure gommunism

>implying the social contract is an actual contract agreed to

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Dixie is at it again

"*autistic screeching" wasn't a placeholder, user.

What an autistic screeching sounds like?

There is no social contract in the US. There is only an at will employment contract between sovereign people and the mercenaries it hires to cockblock all enemies foreign and domestic.

Prostateshits are the worst. We need a crusade to reclaim the American colonies from them.

How (((coincidental))) that Catholics rail against the interpretation that you don't need to gibs gold and lick the Pope's taint to achieve salvation.

Its almost like the idea that a historically corrupt incarnation of God on Earth who waves his hand and decides if you go to heaven or hell is a recipe for spiritual blackmail and totalitarianism.

Can somebody paste the template?

>facebook
.com/rebelluz/photos/a.1428909220703467.1073741828.1428677410726648/1791322841128768/?type=3&theater

lmao yeah

>by his grace
which is given through those who have faith and justify that faith with works

>justified by faith without the deeds of the law
Deeds of the law=old law, not general deeds of righteousness proposed by Jesus

>were justified by works,

works alone

> justified by faith,
not faith alone

> being now justified by his blood
which was poured for the absolution of sin for those who have faith and in turn justify that faith

>not justified by the works of the law,

e.g. old law
> but by the faith of Jesus Christ,
and his teaching esp righteous works

>by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
old law, and law alone

etc. etc.

Faith is the prerequisite. Faith alone is insufficient.

The bible is a crock of hooey anyway.

>*tips*

Oh fuck off m8 all of judeo-Christian philosophy is based on a degree of spiritual black mail otherwise the bible would be like and then we all went to heaven the end.

You have no idea how fucking on point that WAS, at least in 39' now it's kinda impossible situation beacause Poland hatred for Russia is in polish DNA and Germany hates Ruskies beacause USA tells them to

I'm not disagreeing, but at least with Protestantism there is leeway for a "virtuous" person to get to heaven without a rubber stamp from some corrupt Italian asshole with 8 bastard children and underage harem of choir boys.

I never understood this one

Ancap hates governement built roads.

its a very big road

thats because youre an idiot

What does autistic screeching sound like

Roads are inherently fascist.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

youtube.com/watch?v=30j_MmnLDDc

i guess something like this

Who's on the left?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, obviously.

>american education

The Lutherans will join the crusade, we're catholics minus the pope and dodgy shit that the Bible doesn't cover, fuck the other protestants.

reclaim? The only catholics that ever came over here en masse were potato niggers

accurate

DELET THIS! Sherman was an evil man.

shoo shoo prottie scum

underrated

The only way to not sign it is to be a criminal lrn2existentialism

reeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

I got a new PC recently and lost this gif and have been looking everywhere for it. Thank you Tomek.

It's a lots of money to waste and share with friendly jewish company.

Cant find video on YT
vimeo.com/57723506

WTF
T
F

That moaning and the reeeeeeeee afterward is fucking disturbing

I know what the edict was, but I forget, who's the autist on the right?

Henry IV, the guy who passed it and probably brodestant as well :DD scripture and TRADITION not SOLA scriptura ok? praise Jesus

for you

Ah, of course it is.
Also calm down you catholic bastard, the pope is not only the anti-christ, but now he's a cuck as well.

Real china.

dirty
dumb
prodie
scum

this tbqh

>Germany hates Ruskies beacause USA tells them to
You're actually in deep shit once Merkel gets btfo. Can't wait for it.

Got enough taxes up here, I dont need a tithe.

You have to go back martinez

Maryland you dumb shit

That was a fun thread

Am I the only one who saw this a joke about the HRE?

the social contract eh
china started one of those a few decades ago and everyone alive agreed

too bad the kids responsible for stuff like hk democracy protests were not born or asked/educated

i know ppl that got their gold ganked from the us govt with their law.

>he missed it

fuck you england long live King James!

back to the cuckshed, sven

Too slow this time!

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/5gb2bn/user_summons_an_autistic_scot/

>what is Paradise Lost
>what is The Pilgrim's Progress

absolutely savage

And Germans, and Vietnamese, and Italians, and Spanish, Mexicans, other South Americans.

Not even counting the Frenchies in Louisiana who've been here since forever.

Face it, Catholics have been here longer:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Augustine,_Florida

Founded 1565

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamestown,_Virginia

Founded 1607

HERETICS BTFO!!!!

When /leftypol/ invades

Seconded