15.6 MILLION JOBS CREATED. CLEETUS BUMBLEFUCK TRUMP VOTER STILL CAN'T GET ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-94708000-americans-not-labor-force-participation-rate-drops
thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293
reddit.com/user/OBAMA_LEAF/
infrastructurereportcard.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw never had and never will have a job

What is Spain actually like? Is it impossible to get work there? I've thought about moving there. Beaches are beautiful.

>Not net

>fake news

That is net

well you can actually get part jobs as waiter or taking care of old creeps and such but not much else
i know people in engineering jobs making only 1k full time, sad!

I would sage but your autism makes it pointless.

YOU LOST
O
U

L
O
S
T

>fake argument

Interesting. What about like on the resorts, if you speak english, do you think there are opportunities? I was born in Europe and am thinking about going back.

>not an argument

Trump has saved over 10,000 jobs before even taking office. Plus Obama shipped off all of our decent paying jobs to china and mexico, while replacing them with shit tier service jobs with a 1% growth economy.

You are fucking retarded, but I expect that from a leaf.

Trump didn't save shit. Obama created 15.6 million jobs and saved the entire US economy from another Republican Great Depression.

>can't get one

Sooo, no jobs then

How about heavy industry jobs? Creating wallmart jobs are only gonna make your country more unstable economy.

oh no the retarded leaf is back to troll Sup Forums

>heavy industry jobs

Probably all those jobs are either very low tier minimum wage jobs or educated professional jobs.

Cleetus wants a good paying manual labour job. Of course those don't exist any more. Cleetus is genetic trash unfortunately.

Not for right wing retards with no skills or education.

Job openings are at all time highs though.

They are all shitty food jobs

Thats how recessions work genius

>what is carrier deal

The US has lost over 5000 manufacturing jobs a month since the 70s. The jobs obama created are in fast food and retail.

See pic related for our economic """""""recovery"""""""

b-b-but muh obama

Dont come to Spain to find work, for Gods sake.

You should be used to cold weather and prefer left-wing economic policies, so try Scandinavia.

Then why is the labor participation rate the lowest it's been in decades? If your lord and savior Obongo has created so much then why aren't those positions being filled? Do you have a graph for that?

muh JERBS

5 million Obama water boys
Another 12 million drug mules

The vast majority of which are McJobs.

The only employment figure that matters is % of households on govt assistance. That number has risen sharply under Obama and will continue to rise sharply as we import more 3rd worlders.

Now show the one for 25-54. Not everyone 16+ when you have 10,000 baby boomers retiring everyday.

Right wing retards can't into demographics at all.

Obama created tons of great paying jobs. The problem for you right wing retards is you lack the skills, education and work ethic to attain those jobs.

You retards glorify $1/hour Chinese manufacturing jobs that are being automated. That's how retarded you are.

Man, it's almost as if importing millions of shitskins who will work for pennies and giving them jobs that pay pennies would improve unemployment numbers without actually improving unemployment.

I'm sure they wouldn't do something like that though. That would be bad and the news told me Obama is good.

I'm sick of the cold weather. It's a waste of life. People who claim they like cold weather fucking kid themselves while sitting in rooms comfortably heated to 21 degrees.

I agree Trump's love for foreign workers is a big problem.

>leaf spergs about obama and MUh emPLoYment
>present evidence showing the economy is still sluggish and the new jobs are crap.
>Leaf: "Yeah but at least there's lots of them!!"

>Then why is the labor participation rate the lowest it's been in decades?

That's because boomers are retiring and there are more students.

Lol wtf did you think it was?

It's almost like you retards have no fucking clue what a labor force is.

-Obama raised the national debt from $10 trillion in 2007 to $20 trillion in 2016

-The United States has never endured more than two consecutive years of less than 3% GDP growth... until Obama. With Obama, the U.S. suffered with seven consecutive years of 1% GDP growth

-Obama doubled the number of Americans collecting food stamps to the highest number in US history (65 million)

-Obama nearly doubled the number of Americans who are of working age and not on disability and who are out of work (96 million)

-Obama's economic policy made him the greatest president the wealthiest 0.5% has ever known. Obama's "stimulus" plan created 117 new American billionaires in the last eight years with a total net worth of $1.8 trillion dollars

-Obama increased the number of unemployed 18-25 year old blacks from 12% to 27%.

-Obama sat by and watched as over 60,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks in the United States since he took office in Jan 2009.

-Obama sat by and watched as the Middle East went up in flames, as Russia invaded Crimea and Syria, as China has claimed land in the South China Sea and allied with Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, and others, and Obama has allowed Iran a path to acquire nuclear weapons.

>Name one thing he will be remembered for
He will be remembered for being the worst president in United States history, bar none. Democrats went from having a majority in the House, Senate, Governorships, State legislatures, and the Presidency in 2007 to losing EVERY ONE OF THOSE MAJORITIES to Republicans by 2016. The Democrats will need a decade to recover from the destruction of the Democrat party courtesy of Obama.

People work less hours retard. See

The economy isn't sluggish. It's thriving. 4.6% unemployment. Solid wage gains. Why can't you right wing retards find a job? How useless are you losers?

Obama saved the entire US auto industry and the entire midwest and you splerged out about Trump's crony capitalism

>-Obama raised the national debt from $10 trillion in 2007

Wrong on the very first sentence.

>Ship 10 million full time w/ benefits jobs to mexico and thailand
>Create 16 million part time, min wage, no benefits, apply for food stamps... jobs.
>"WOW, Look at all these jobs Obama made! Our unemployment is so low!"

Fuck off, faggot. Go back to your pop tarts and ketchup

That chart is wrong on so many levels. Employment growth since 2007? Why are you fucking retards so stupid that you don't even know when Obama became president? Seriously that is fucking embarrassing. You know fuck all about your own country. It's so obvious that you dropped out of high school. How fucking retarded can you be to think that Obama took office in 2007? I'm serious. That is fucking mental retardation.

Here is an actual chart of full time and part time jobs under Obama.

You just got btfo.

95% of Obama job creation has been full time. Where do you right wing retards get your talking points from?

You have a lot of nerve bringing up "crony capitalism" when Obama gave billions in grants to his friends under the guise of green energy initiatives.

>worse stats than fucking W. Bush
you have brain damage

!!

They had a far better success rate than Trump or Romney.

Just look at Tesla.

>Obama Leaf won't and can't refuse this

Lol Obama cut the unemployment rate in half from where Bush left it.

Bush created 1 million jobs

Obama created 15.6 million jobs

How fucking retarded are you? Pay your debts

>Romney

Nigger please. Defend your crony capitalism.

lol

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-94708000-americans-not-labor-force-participation-rate-drops
>BLS points to retirements among the aging baby boom generation as a key factor affecting the labor force participation rate. But the weak job market has caused other Americans to give up job-hunting in favor of staying home or going back to school.

>The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons (also referred to as involuntary part-time workers) increased by 468,000 to 6.4 million in May, after showing little movement since November. These individuals, who would have preferred full-time employment, were working part time because their hours had been cut back or because they were unable to find a full-time job.

Sure, the boomers are retiring, but that does not explain the amount of non-retire people not working is still incredibly low for the "miracle" that Obama pulled off as you have claimed. The jobs that people are taking are not the high paying ones you claim either. It seems that the trend that lowers unemployment is part time. The amount of people on food stamps has also drastically increased. Is that the sign of real economic growth or stagnation?

I feel like you would also fit in California.

There are few parts in Europe which are both sunny and prosperous. Only the Cote d Azur comes to mind, or North Italy.

It will be interesting to see the US turn left after Cleetus cannot make do any more.

Very ironic as well.

AHAHAHAHA MUH 94 GORILLION LABOR FORCE.

I just said

>It's almost like you retards have no fucking clue what a labor force is.

And you fucking prove me right.

Okay right wing retard let's do this.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Seriously why do you fucking retards think that my 80 year old retired grandma is unemployed? Wtf is wrong with you morons?

>gives one example of a failing car company that can only sell to the ultra wealthy

If Musk was truly about changing the world, he'd sell his base level go carts for $10k but he's not, he's about bilking money out of Busy body, bubble inhabiting pseudo celebrities.

thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

You're still wrong bub.

Yeah I definitely wanna move to the States but it's not easy unfortunately. I'm not a computer programmer, that seems to be the easiest path these days.

I definitely wouldn't buy a house or anything tho.
The Obama economy will keep chugging along for the next few years but then they are probably in for another Great Depression once those GOP policies kick in. GOP House, Senate and president never ends well.

Obama didn't double the debt. Reagan did tho. He almost tripled it.

Republicans call it the Obama economy tho.

NDAA
CHILD SOLDIERS

because of the huge fail of obongo care lol
glhf hiring people as a small business with that shit on your back

Obama invented child soldiers!

>full time
>part time
>seasonal
>contractor
>as needed

How is "job" defined? How many of these jobs that were created went nowhere after a few days or weeks?

>Obamacare job killer

nope, but he repealed laws protecting them and child trafficking

I already proved that propaganda wrong.

no he didn't

Holy shit how fucking retarded are you?

>American laws prevent child soldiers in Africa.

>Obama didn't double the debt

He did, read the article, and the dozens of others you can find with a simple google search. Federal spending under his administration has drastically increased federal spending. Reagan wasn't president for the past eight years you nitwit. It was 10 trillion under Bush and we are now very close to breaking the 20 trillion mark.

lol no you didn't. You can't face facts.

15.6 million jobs created under OBama. One of the strongest job creation records of all time. You can't handle it.

Why did you delete your account?

As long as you know how to do math, you will know that Obama didn't double the national debt.

>Federal spending under his administration has drastically increased federal spending

LOL Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower. Do you know what spending is?

It's been about a year now and leaf still doesn't understand how American government works

>no american support for your child soldier army army
versus
>american support for your child soldier army

Le leaf posting

So you're saying that idiots shouldn't have a livable wage without being propped up by the government?
Until the number of jobs that actually require degrees grows faster than jobs that require you simply to be of legal working age, simply educating people isn't going to work.

That was never my account.

I'm Obama Leaf. reddit.com/user/OBAMA_LEAF/

I warned that guy that you were going to go after him tho. I guess he deleted his account.

Do you have a graph for this?

>tfw you're an autistic canadian that shills for Obama on a Korean Movie forum all day

Right wing retards shit on the Obama economy for 8 years then try to take credit for it?

Was this you with a proxy or some other autist?

>$18 trillion dollars is not double from $9 trillion
>lol right wing retards cannot into math

>not actually 8 hours ago. I sent that months ago

what are you asking?

definitely not me. I don't use proxies and my filenames are usually creative. I'm Obama Leaf.

This is how Government Creates Jobs

(Pic Related)

>Implement Law Saying all commercial trailers must have "Arrow Dynamic Skirt" to increase fuel economy

>Companies begin to make skirts (job creation)

>Inflation on goods transported by said trucks because costs go up due to new regulations

So yes, you created jobs and you also create inflation.

Inflation is a tax for government intervention for private sector services that had no market need to begin with.

>lol you can't do math
>slowest spender

Than how do you explain the jump from 10 to 19 trillion dollars?

I guess you retards really don't know when Obama actually became president and what the national debt was that day.

>trump hasn't been able to do in 4 weeks what Obama did in 8 years despite not even being sworn in yet drumpftards BTFO

My bad. Meant to link this.

And yet America gets a D+ in infrastructure despite Obama artificially creating infrastructure jobs through government contracts. infrastructurereportcard.org
The guy is a crony capitalist.

He makes this thread every few days and spams the same "arguments".

easily

Because the costs of Bush's fuckups, wars, tax cuts and recession don't stop as soon as he leaves office.

How do you retards not understand this?

Again do you know spending is? It's the expenditure side of the budget. That's only gone up barely 1% a year under Obama. Lowest increase since Eisenhower.

Have you retards ever read a budget in your life?

How about that rate of home ownership though, amirightt?