What should happen to racemixers during the Day of the Rope™?

What should happen to racemixers during the Day of the Rope™?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu_G1zaPCPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rope for the spouse and the mocha mistake.
"Reeducation camp" for the White person.

damn she's fine

t.nigger

my dick is anti-racist

This guy looks like he has absolutely abhorrent breath. Also, notice how the black chick has almost no black attributes except for her skin color, with every race, when someone looks hot, they mostly look white. Slim nose and lips.

Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, "I betrayed my race." Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus.

The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: "I defiled my race." Above the placard leered the horribly bloated, purplish face of a young woman, her eyes wide open and bulging, her mouth agape. Finally I could make out the thin, vertical line of rope disappearing into the branches above. I shuddered and quickly went on my way. There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with Jews, or with other non-White males. There are also a number of men wearing the l-defiled-my-race placard, but the women easily outnumber them seven or eight to one. On the other hand, about ninety per cent of the corpses with the I-betrayed-my-race placards are men, and overall the sexes seem to be roughly balanced. Those wearing the latter placards are the politicians, the lawyers, the businessmen, the TV newscasters, the newspaper reporters and, the judges, the teachers, the school officials, the "civic leaders", the bureaucrats, the preachers, and all the others who helped promote or implement the System's racial program.

Well it's still pink after the lips so does that count?

No you are just a beta mentally ill racemixer without standards. Get some help to deal with your sexual frustration issues

Racemixing is hot

All leafniggers must fucking hang

It's fine, it created your country.

she's hot though

Also reminder that rice mixers will also face the same fate during the Day Of THe Rope™

Executed

Only to subhuman leafs such as yourself

kys

>I can't breath
>breath

That's a nice piece of pottery! Is it yours own or from somewhere? If it's yours do more.

Its natural for a man to conquer the women of other races. Not like you beta nu-males will mix with any female white or not

Unilateral rope

MUH DICK OOGA BOOGA

nothing. hating on ir-couples and bi-racial people is unchristian.

You can't expect me to marry a local woman, I won't throw my life away for purity.

>that one greek autist that comes to these threads and gets massively butthurt
Wow ugly people of all races exist dude. And greeks arent white

Fuck she's cute.

They'd go to liberia, along with the bad decisions they made. Resist, and get rope.

>not makin love to a hot black women and producing this way a half white instead of a full black kid

pic very related its the hotti from suits and future wife of the Britcuck king

Found the subhuman german mongrel abominations products of miscegenation and rape.

>What should happen to racemixers during the Day of the Rope™?
They get to pull the trigger on babydick LARPing stormfag NEETs like you.

They can go live in Africa or where ever their spouse is from.

Kill yourself mentally ill virgin racemixer weirdo

Fuck off butthurt mestizo mongrel trash nobody cares about your opinion

She looks like PewDiePie's girlfriend if she were black

Damn shes hot. would BLEACH

found the edgy neo nazi cherry boy

It's from a novel written by the great Dr. William Pierce. I think it was the Turner Diaries.

The leniency towards traitors in this thread is what prevents the next race war

What if my gf is a nip but I've decided not to have any children because I'm a manlet and don't want my sons to suffer?

that's one way to do it

>Kill yourself
NO (YOU) also pay your debs you lazy fuck :^)

Kill yourself deranged ugly autistic racemixer cuckposter

Miscegenation was illegal in your faggot country until the early 60s. Fuck off you brainwashed retard mongrels are an abomination

Wow!

>bleach
No such thing. It's just blacking because when you mix shit with milk you get dirty milk.

We don't give a shit what happens from the nigger perspective because niggers are worthless.

>ITT, the faction of racists that are against race mixing, illustrating how incredibly divided and incompetent white supremacy is to begin with, or how a day of the rope for race mixers is a pipe dream of weakness and fear because of YOUR perceived WHITE inability to sexually dominate the world , pussy

Malaka ama den tin theories cute as fuck tin tipisa kati den paei kala mazi sou.

Fucking disgusting. The German mothers are whoring themselves out to the nogs.

If id BLEACH her her kids would be lighter and if somebody would BLEACH her kids theyd keep getting lighter and less nigger everytime

wow, i'm done, ive seen it all.

Nice job on meeting the standards for the caricature of a garden variety low IQ NEET racist who spends his time fantasizing about hurting people he doesn't like, you must need a lot of autism to achieve that milestone.

disgusting

this goes into my BTFO folder

It wouldn't matter whether it's a male or female doing it, you still get the same brazilification end result.

There's more niggers. You can't bleach a bucket of shit with a cup of milk.

why so buttrustled? Who hurt you user?

My mum is bellow 5', my father is 5'6" but I'm 6'.
Don't let height influence your decision.

>muh bleaching
>muh dick ooga booga

You niggers are not welcome here GTFO. Go talk to a woman instead of masturbating to Sup Forums threads all day you autistic virgins

It's just sad. The couple looks nice, but the child is fucking ugly.

If you're dating a black person, at least use birth control. Race-mixed kids don't tend to look well, and it's
incredibly easy for them to end up feeling bad about themselves at some point.

this

Shut up Mexican mongrel, your entire nation is made up of Spanish rape baby bastards.

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

They'll be sent back to apefrica.

Anyone really want to see that white guy plow her black pussy? I bet he has a horse cock. How else could he satisfy her ?

>her kids
>her kids
Are you a nigger? Who gives a shit what niggers think or what they benefit from? We think what benefits us from our perspective and it's not nigger genes entering the genepool.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu_G1zaPCPw

It's funny how triggered you get from a bit of larping and hyperbole. Stay mad your tears are delicious

If I had a son who ended up 5'7 like me I'd feel like I failed him and deserved his hatred

Maybe in Sweden theres more niggers then whites

Im no nigger im just not a cuck. a half nigger baby isnt my kid. kek. Id still BLEACH her than make you raise the baby

This is why murica is less than 50% White

Why care? That guy has a kid that looks nothing like him. Same goes with that PoC.

She is very pretty
mixed children can be really beautiful

They should kill every young white male in the suburbs, their entire families, and then bathe in their blood.

In the world, you dumbfuck. 'Bleaching' niggers into Finland will eventually just make you niggers, the genes don't magically disappear.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
Here is the low IQ manifesting itself again

>muh neetsoc memes will surely offend you!
lmao

Kek, nobody on earth is a bigger nigger than a Greek. Go beg for more change from the EU.

its kinda funny how a shitskin like you tries so set the focus on some hot bea´s cuz he aint get his dick wet in the last 21 y

>im just not a cuck.
That's exactly what you are for being concerned with nigger welfare. Just mind your own business.

you sound very bitter

ignore and keep out of power

unless a threat to the new order. if they campaign for the rope let them have it.

Where have i mentioned welfare?

Females in the UK on average is 5'3" (from a quick google search)

So that means your son would be taller then a lot of women and he'll be fine. Gotta learn self confidence and charisma my man. :^)

Just throwing out the meme. I'm still against mixing.

The average mexican mestizo nigger has an IQ of 85 barely higher than niggers. The fact that your are unable to make a distinction between serious posts and a bit of exaggeration to trigger cucks and shitskins is proof that your are an autist. Go away indio mongrel nobody cares about your opinion the same way I don't care what my cleaning lady thinks about politics

Idk
What if said race traitor got with a white girl and then got dumped?
Could you blame him?

Dude, kill yourself

you're a good guy

>ITT, the faction of racists that are against race mixing

so all of them?

What kind of disease-stricken abomination can ever crawl out of their vaginas? A dysgenics in progress right before our eyes.

No fucking way
White race mixers share the fate of the nig they chained themselves to

DUUUDE

Jesus Christ is every single psoter from Germany a nigger or a loser sheboon loving insane racemixer?

SAD

Lucky guy, she is cute.

Send them to Greece where they will be with their peers.

Want to backpack to SA. Cape Town safe?

>This guy looks like he has absolutely abhorrent breath.
Laughed hard

I like black girls.
So what?

>this thread will get 300 replies
>every time

rice mixers are okay though right

Tfw you will never racemix with a cute black girl,feels bad I guess gooks may look good after surgery